mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

I am sure this isn't a revelation to anyone (except me maybe. lol), but one way the verify would be for an individual to run pharma for 6 weeks and then ugl for six weeks.

I am sure this isn't a revelation to anyone (except me maybe. lol), but one way the verify would be for an individual to run pharma for 6 weeks and then ugl for six weeks.
Yes, I was thinking the same thing. I'm not on TRT so if you don't mind either selling me that script of yours or pointing me in the direction of that guaranteed pharma, I'd be much appreciated :)
On another note, I'm stoked to see what MS has to offer with his vet grade gear. I'm kind of sad I'm coming to the tail end of a cycle now that I'm hearing about that. I'll have to stock up for the next one with some of that

Touchdown from MS. Everything done as stated. Got some T3 in and was very surprised. Didn't know to expect name brand but glad to see it. Thanks again MS

Touchdown from MS. Everything done as stated. Got some T3 in and was very surprised. Didn't know to expect name brand but glad to see it. Thanks again MS
You still haven't told me how you plan to dose it....:)

In the same boat as you...just add clen;)

You still haven't told me how you plan to dose it....:)

In the same boat as you...just add clen;)

Sorry man. 50 mcg for two days and then straight to 100 per day. 2 in morning and 2 halfway through the day. I added clen too. 120mcg a day.

80 var Ed and 600 test c also.

Last edited:
Okay...Cool

I'm not starting off with 120 mcg of clen....haha. I'll start with 40 mcg clen/ 40-50 mcg T3.

I'm going to add zaditn so the receptors stay awake
Going to run it the last 6 weeks....OR last 9 weeks with a 3 week break ( w/o zaditn)

@eminem93 , if you have been reading... That is the debate and a bit of confusion that some of us are having. The 8-10X rule comes in to effect at peak levels when the FULL WEEKLY DOSE is taken in one shot. So unless you or another more enlightened member is able to tell us where exactly these bloods would fall when doses are split, we don't have an exact way to tell how underdosed, if at all, they are.

It SEEMS possible that when the dose is split that test levels could come back in the 6-7X range, but I honestly don't know, which is I why everyone here is talking about starting a thread to both standardize testing and gather results on split weekly doses and single weekly doses. We also have to keep in mind that both esters were on the decline off their peak value which is also why we are discussing standardizing testing and gathering more bloods from members as a base for comparison.
Wouldn't this mean that we would benefit more from 1 injection a week instead of 2/wk?

Okay...Cool

I'm not starting off with 120 mcg of clen....haha. I'll start with 40 mcg clen/ 40-50 mcg T3.

I'm going to add zaditn so the receptors stay awake
Going to run it the last 6 weeks....OR last 9 weeks with a 3 week break ( w/o zaditn)

I go two weeks clean two weeks eca.

Just got a package and I have to say the T/A was great as mike had previously mentioned a couple pages ago. I am truly humbled and appreciative of his service because I came to him with no refs or much activity on this forum (work had been kicking my ass I do plan to become more active). He allowed me a conduct a test transaction as there are many info seekers out there and just got it in today.

The packing is top notch, for a second I have to admit I opened it and thought "wtf is this shit" haha but concealment is superb I take my hat off to you on that. My first order was just clomid and hcg, I have another one coming in soon of cyp and prop from mike and I plan to do a full review on that one as I am more than stoked to try it out.

Thanks again Mike for your great service and business, as I mentioned before honored to be VIP.

If I missed any details just let me know, heading out to the gym so I'll be sure to check back after.

It would give a higher peak value but also a lower minimum value as well. People say split doses so the swing isn't as much.

My apology for getting stingy and bein ignorant... I thought that because the levels did not show the 8000 level that the gear was underdosed but after the further clarificatioj provided I understand why now