mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

No im not going to go public witn the issue.. MS is a man of honor so im giving him a chance.. but what is cutrentlu happening is xompletely bullshit. My comment on the gear being underdosed was out of confusion... I was confused just as others were and frustrated and I didnt know the science behind everything and wasnt following the thread perfectly... but whats happening now does not justify my ignorant comment. Yes I made a mistake, but I wasnt breaking any rules or jeopordizing anyones security.
Did I miss something? I'm very confused...

Im sorry im used to sources having bad gear, I apologize I made an ignoranr xomment. I apologize for not completely reading every post so I didnt know the exact issue going on. But putting me in the horrible situation ur putting me in is not honor

No im not going to go public witn the issue.. MS is a man of honor so im giving him a chance.. but what is cutrentlu happening is xompletely bullshit. My comment on the gear being underdosed was out of confusion... I was confused just as others were and frustrated and I didnt know the science behind everything and wasnt following the thread perfectly... but whats happening now does not justify my ignorant comment. Yes I made a mistake, but I wasnt breaking any rules or jeopordizing anyones security.

The only thing one can take from this is either MS gave you a thrashing, blacklisted you, or both for questioning his dosing... If that's not the case you really need to be fair and clarify because that's what I'm gathering here..

No there is a situation going on.. and I am being out unfairly in a very high tension spot. I have done nothing but follow MS rules, and he has d9ne some thing out of ang r

I think its unethical to claim your product is at 300mg/ml for the cyp but only tests out about 60% range, what is the other 40% of crap you are being jnjected with? Also, $50 for a bottle of test cyp with bloods coming back at those levels is overpriced.

You did go FULL RETARD with this statement though.

It seems you are only jeopardizing it more and causing more drama by half-explaining it to the thread to do what? Create sympathy? None of this is making sense because we are left in the dark

Yes and I am being put in a very bad situation because of it.. im posting this so MS associate can see this. I made an honest mistake but I did not break any of ur rules and I have been fair with you.

VETERAN MEMBERS were confused as well about the bloods. Im sorry im not a endocrinologist and I jumped to a wrong conclusion, but jeoporidizing my situation is not the right response in this scenario

No, im not going to come out with the situation because there is no need for a situation in the first place is the point that needs to be made. I made a wrong comment based on tricky endocrinology numbers. Thats it. I have a ton of respect for this group and the merchandisers especislly MS and I just want things to be ok.

I thought it was a valid question/statement based on the bloods... Certainly not respectful but so what?!
But to come on full tilt was little much.
Words like unethical, crap, underdosed, and over price crap was rough. I know I know I know there's no censorship here, but it looked like how we blast known individuals like KARL or SPETZ.