mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

I can share my current cycle, I do not have bloods due to transiting gear brands but I began my cycle of test c(500mg)/deca (250mg) weekly. I was using all Geneza and was having decent results (it was the only gear I had so don't rip me). I received my MS pack during week 4 (I had already taken my shot for that week). So I switched to MS gear on week 5, same everything, just switched brands and by week 6, there was a huge difference in stamina, strength and so on. Finally I feel like a monster! I am not going to get bloods this time around until I am off cycle and will do what we proposed, same gear, same injection day and test with Test Cyp only, and get bloods when we agree on a timeframe.

I started this cylce at:
35yrs
6'4
295 (current week 286)

Big Mike

Okay...Cool

I'm not starting off with 120 mcg of clen....haha. I'll start with 40 mcg clen/ 40-50 mcg T3.

I'm going to add zaditn so the receptors stay awake
Going to run it the last 6 weeks....OR last 9 weeks with a 3 week break ( w/o zaditn)

Yeah dont do that shit dude my wife started high on her dose a few days ago and wigged the fuck out

Wouldn't this mean that we would benefit more from 1 injection a week instead of 2/wk?

I ran one pin a week for years and had great gains. That's with test C or E. It should give a higher peak in my opinion yes and also have lower valleys. After a week if you have properly dosed gear you will still be high when it's time to pin again though. This is because of the half-life of enanthate. Say the half-life is 7 days and your injecting once a week. So if your taking 500mgs then it will still be around 250mgs when you pin again. Your still going to be over your normal range, at least over my normal range. But with the test peaking higher with single pins your estrogen levels are probably going to be higher also so you want to keep an eye on those levels too. I have done once a week and twice a week with good gains from both ways. I think twice a week is little better just because it keeps your levels steadier maybe not as high but you can always add a little more [emoji6]
This is just my thinking and opinions so take it for what it's worth.

You would get the larger spike on just 1 shot a week but that would also cause for unstable blood levels which will cause more sides. take this with a grain of salt because everyone is different but when I run dbol I always split the dose because when i tried doses only preworkout I didn't feel as good during that cycle. And by good I mean the euphoria feeling you get. Might have been placebo but I assume test would be the same way

What do you guys think I should do to quelch this E2 issue in the butt.

150 n/g isnt good at all. I already have purberty gyno, but nips do seem a bit extra puff now that this report has steamed in my hands for 2 days..

I had been using india pharma aro this run @ 6.25mg 2 ew which obviously wasnt enought.. i got away with .25dex last run but there not the same apparently . SO i have enough aro to go 6.25 ed for next 2mo of cycle, or i could go 12.5 ed, and just reorder from india now...

will 12.5 or 6.25 ED reduce this enough. Im happy to retest in a few weeks or wenever...

other options could be to have MS expedite that liquiddex .. and hit 1mg ed, until its in check and drop back down to .25.. ???

suggestions good members

Well you can up arom and def dose every day because of its half life and that should help. However, arimidex would probably work better because it is stronger and would lower estrogen more than aroma would .

I would go 12.5mg ed.

I'm doing that right now (pre-cycle), to stabilize my E2. Mines is borderline high as it is.

I'm an emotional wreck

Well you can up arom and def dose every day because of its half life and that should help. However, arimidex would probably work better because it is stronger and would lower estrogen more than aroma would .

don't think adex is stronger. It really doesn't matter though. One blocks aromatase by 85% the other 80%.......they're both good though

ima go with this plan strong and nothern layed out for me.. up my aro to 12.5 .. i have at least 30 days worth. on mon ill reorder that indian pharma shit. . itll take 3 weeks to a month.. in the meantime ill order some ugl liquid dex, and ill retest blood soon. . if it comes back better, than aro will suffice at 12.5ed.. if not ill have the dex and whip the big bra out..

Im being put in an extremely uncomfortable siituation at the moment, I apologized after I saw the explanation that MS provided.. I made my initial comment out of frustration but the measures I am xurrentlu being put under do not justify the ONE single negative comment I made in this forum. This is not honor. I have followed all rules and been fair in my dealings and right now.. im done typing for now im just so fucking frustrated

Im being put in an extremely uncomfortable siituation at the moment, I apologized after I saw the explanation that MS provided.. I made my initial comment out of frustration but the measures I am xurrentlu being put under do not justify the ONE single negative comment I made in this forum. This is not honor. I have followed all rules and been fair in my dealings and right now.. im done typing for now im just so fucking frustrated
Care to expand on "the measures"?

No im not going to go public witn the issue.. MS is a man of honor so im giving him a chance.. but what is cutrentlu happening is xompletely bullshit. My comment on the gear being underdosed was out of confusion... I was confused just as others were and frustrated and I didnt know the science behind everything and wasnt following the thread perfectly... but whats happening now does not justify my ignorant comment. Yes I made a mistake, but I wasnt breaking any rules or jeopordizing anyones security.