mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

No one gives a shit about you saying the same thing over and over that we already knew. We knew what you said. We knew that you knew you were mistaken and sorry, so you're not saying ANYTHING new. Enlighten us about what's going on

All of these source threads get so fucking ridiculous. .. newbies dick riding for a referral and shit like rhis. Days of our lives shit.

How the FUCKKKKK is he jeopardizing your information?!?!?! Fuck man

Tell us about it or stop whining bro

I just want mikes associate to read this because he is mad at me and I dont think he understands how nad of a situation he is putting me in right now bevausr he doesnt know my personal circumstancds
But to come on full tilt was little much.
Words like unethical, crap, underdosed, and over price crap was rough. I know I know I know there's no censorship here, but it looked like how we blast known individuals like KARL or SPETZ.

Yes and I was a 100 percent wrong, I admitted that, and I apologized via PM, theb publically, then thry email..

Its not like everyone on planet earth hasnt ever said something out of anger.

But to come on full tilt was little much.
Words like unethical, crap, underdosed, and over price crap was rough. I know I know I know there's no censorship here, but it looked like how we blast known individuals like KARL or SPETZ.

Ehhhhhhhhh, maybe.... I get your point..

No, im not going to come out with the situation because there is no need for a situation in the first place is the point that needs to be made. I made a wrong comment based on tricky endocrinology numbers. Thats it. I have a ton of respect for this group and the merchandisers especislly MS and I just want things to be ok.
Then what the fuck was your point in posting this bullshit over and over? To show HOW sorry you were? What a waste man. I have no idea what all these posts were suppose to mean

I just want mikes associate to read this because he is mad at me and I dont think he understands how nad of a situation he is putting me in right now bevausr he doesnt know my personal circumstancds

Yes and I was a 100 percent wrong, I admitted that, and I apologized via PM, theb publically, then thry email..

Its not like everyone on planet earth hasnt ever said something out of anger.

I think you should tell these other VIPs how Mike's "associate" is putting your info in jeopardy. If it's true that's fucked up and people should know what you mean.. Stop trying to just cover you own ass by apologizing and getting down on your internet knees..

Im not going to post anything more till I hear from MS sorry im havinf an awful day,
All of these source threads get so fucking ridiculous. .. newbies dick riding for a referral and shit like rhis. Days of our lives shit.

t one point in ur life you didnt have it all figured out.
I think you should tell these other VIPs how Mike's "associate" is putting your info in jeopardy. If it's true that's fucked up and people should know what you mean.. Stop trying to just cover you own ass by apologizing and getting down on your internet knees..

No he is not jeoperdizing otber people.

^^^ this! Cuz if that's true... People need to know. That's not the rules of the "game" we play.

Im not going to post anything more till I hear from MS sorry im havinf an awful day,

t one point in ur life you didnt have it all figured out.

No he is not jeoperdizing otber people.
Alright, check it out... Keep us updated when you hear back. I'm willing to bet you are blowing something way out of proportion and making it a bigger deal than it is anyway. You should've just waited in the first place till MS got back to you to post about it here. There was no use in doing it now if you can't or are not going to come out with it anyway

He is not jeopordizing other people..... just putting me in a horrible situation...

And I just want to make things right.

Todays just been the worst fucking dsy of my life, my best friend fucking dies in an auto accident, I got hit with a humongous medical bill that my insurance is trying not to cover, my laptop gets stolen, and now this :) and its only 9oclock lets see what else happens

Todays just been the worst fucking dsy of my life, my best friend fucking dies in an auto accident, I got hit with a humongous medical bill that my insurance is trying not to cover, my laptop gets stolen, and now this :) and its only 9oclock lets see what else happens

Sorry to hear about your friend..

Maybe you should just go to bed..

Ummm idk maybe you will go online to a message board make yourself look stupid.

Im not going to delete my post but i am sorry for your loss dude

I'm sorry for your loss and yes, that's a shitty day, but honestly, it seems like you're only making your situation worse... First of all, no one likes it when you say "I have to tell you something really important, I'll call you tomorrow"!

It also seems like you might need to stock up on some AI's and get that estrogen in check... Your emotions are all over the place brotha... I feel for ya

I think ms had said something about a refund/return so i am only guessing here but maybe its already flown the coupe and he wants him to return it, and he doesnt want to. I really cant think of anything else but this is only my guess

I'm sorry for your loss and yes, that's a shitty day, but honestly, it seems like you're only making your situation worse... First of all, no one likes it when you say "I have to tell you something really important, I'll call you tomorrow"!

It also seems like you might need to stock up on some AI's and get that estrogen in check... Your emotions are all over the place brotha... I feel for ya

No im just going thru klonopin w/ds cuz my insurance didnt wanna cover it anymore so my doc put me on cold turkeyr which appatently he didnt knownur not supposed to do, so iv been drinking to try and lower my seizure threshold. Plus having ur closest friend die and then losing a bunch of money adds the icing to the cake.

I just want to fix the one bad situation that doesnt need to be bad and thats by apologizng to MS and im just hoping his partner or whoever is mad at me reads this.

I just want to fix the one bad situation that doesnt need to be bad and thats by apologizng to MS and im just hoping his partner or whoever is mad at me reads this.

Sorry for your loss man. Johnny gave you the best advice, stop posting and go to bed. You've said the same thing ten times in the last hour here. Mike is a reasonable guy, I'm sure when he reads your apology you guys will get things worked out in the morning.