mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

You're sourcing on an open board Mike, people are going to say what they want..

I don't care what anyone who's never even done blood work says, it wasn't a good result.. I was the first one to say we need to see more tests to figure this all out but then you post that bullshit e2 copy/paste.. You KNOW your stuff is properly dosed? How? You're not testing every batch or you would've said that!! No, I bet you KNOW because you trust your supplier and that's crap..

Stop being so damn sensitive, geez..
Thanks JB,
I will consider your opinion.
My gear is fine, sorry, I know many are almost hoping it would NOT be.

Maybe some want me OUT of here, certainly don't hear anything friendly coming from you.
MS

Thanks VIP Marcus,
I think you are severely understating his comments"
Eminem simply stated his opinion about the bloodwork that had come up,"

He made comments a bit more severe:
UNDERDOSED - So I am a scammer
CRAP - So I am selling 40% bunk
OVERPRICED - So my prices are no good.

Look when I deal with VIP's I want them happy, they complain, I fix it. Returns or even gifts. This is MY WAY.

I am not going to twist anyone's arm to do biz, he can have a REFUND, the money back.

Why is that wrong? You think I have an EGO? GOD Help me then, cause I think I am a very caring & customer friendly SOURCE on here.

Like some have told me you can't please them all. I have tried, but learned from you all.

No big deal. What do you propose MARCUS?
mikestrong
Like I said, it's your business and your choice. And Mike... Come on, everyone has an ego :)
It's a matter of how we keep that ego in check. Maybe his words to you were a little harsh because you take a lot of pride in your business, I understand. I do also think that Eminem understands that too. As you can see, he has had a horrible day. I would propose giving him another chance. Wouldn't you want the same?

Thanks VIP Marcus,
I think you are severely understating his comments"
Eminem simply stated his opinion about the bloodwork that had come up,"

He made comments a bit more severe:
UNDERDOSED - So I am a scammer
CRAP - So I am selling 40% bunk
OVERPRICED - So my prices are no good.

Look when I deal with VIP's I want them happy, they complain, I fix it. Returns or even gifts. This is MY WAY.

I am not going to twist anyone's arm to do biz, he can have a REFUND, the money back.

Why is that wrong? You think I have an EGO? GOD Help me then, cause I think I am a very caring & customer friendly SOURCE on here.

Like some have told me you can't please them all. I have tried, but learned from you all.

No big deal. What do you propose MARCUS?
mikestrong
Thanks FLENSER like you said SOURCEs don't run Meso, so it seems you know who does?

Why is a REFUND bad? I am some special fountain? I can't imagine where there is EVIL in take a REFUND.
Sure post away in my thread how I should run my biz.
Maybe you could get some rules passed to make refunds wrong.

Just don't get it.
MS

The only person who can ever get this "refund" is mike. Fuck my life hopefully I just drink myself to death tonight so I can see my budd again

Thanks JB,
I will consider your opinion.
My gear is fine, sorry, I know many are almost hoping it would NOT be.

Maybe some want me OUT of here, certainly don't hear anything friendly coming from you.
MS

You do not KNOW it's fine, if you did you'd have test results and you'd post them..

I am not hoping (and doubt anyone is) that your gear is bad.. I don't want you gone either.. I've also had a handful of friendly comments in your thread when you weren't having problems..

EMINEM,
If you feel this way, before you even get my gear, to me it is better to refund you know.
Who knows how you will feel when you get it?

I think you have a misperception of what a SOURCE should be & there is a HIGH chance you will complain over a lot of things.
I have done nothing against you. I just gave you a refund. I will even get you refund for the fee & some for gas to drive there. I am NOT evil. I wish you the best.
SURPRICED that you painted this up to be HORRIBLE, STRESSFUL, TENSION etc, it is JUST A REFUND, PLZ stop man.
mikestrong

I Swear on my life u will not here one comment out of me but appraisal, but please read my post above this one

How so, I didn't know he would act this way.
It's a refund! Money back!
I still wish you would explain how it creepy?

He just said it was underdosed, crap & overpriced. He had an order pending, I figured he would DEFINITELY not want his gear. Am I suposed to read minds?

MS

I still want my order I dont want my money back... millard can you please delete all of this soon. I dont like info like this in the open.

The only person who can ever get this "refund" is mike. Fuck my life hopefully I just drink myself to death tonight so I can see my budd again
Eminem, take this shit to PM and go to sleep. I've said this a thousand times to myself with a bottle or a needle in my hand. The only time you say it out loud (let alone on the fuckin Internet) is when it's a cry for help. If you're that fucked up from your withdrawals, go to the fuckin ER man

You know you TOP guys should not comment on things you know nothing about. Even Eminem has said he wont say what the "HORRIBLE TENSION STRESS" is.
It seems to me there are some here like the comments above who just have something against me or sources.
Several times I have seen comments from GUYS that have never used my service being, negative, critical of it.
Never do they come to me to see what is up.
I hope others on here dont take these comments serious.
Maybe you guys should make a RULE BOOK of how a SOURCE must act for you to approve?

So the issue is EMINEM says:
  1. I would like to see how MS responds to his gear being tested at underdosed.. I know he wants to be honest and straightforward, so I am curious to see how he tries to handle this.

I think its unethical to claim your product is at 300mg/ml for the cyp but only tests out about 60% range, what is the other 40% of crap you are being jnjected with? Also, $50 for a bottle of test cyp with bloods coming back at those levels is overpriced.
    Im not taking a shot at MS, I just am curious to see how he will handle the situation now that the evidence is on the table. There is a right way and a wrong way to handle this situation

So I give him a refund/return, stating I don't want an unhappy customer.
Period take your money back. According to the POST, my gear is underdosed, cra overpriced basically calling me out, simple response take the money back. I told my US REM, we don't want a VIP that feels this way.

Now COLT44 was this your opinion a few pages back?
https://thinksteroids.com/community/members/colt44.64738/ (Colt44) Well-Known Member
johnnyBALLZ said:
I realize this isn't the popular stance but why is MS even bringing this up?? Granted what BM did was fucked up but he's a young kid and I'm betting he thought it was like canceling an Amazon order.. <<<< Doesn't work that way BM..

Anyway, who knows what really happened in all these different situations.. This is Mike's problem and it's something every source deals with, just blacklist them.. Doesn't need to appoint a committee of VIP vets and bring it to the boards..
I was thinking the same damn thing. This is between the source and a would be customer. Why everyone feels the need to jump in here and say what a terrible thing he has done to this source is stupid. Don't sell to him. End of story. I'm sure BM gets in now.

https://thinksteroids.com/community/members/colt44.64738/ (Colt44), Wednesday at 10:48 PM Report
#2390 + Quote Reply

So are you now telling me I should have to deal with EMINEM?
Sorry but since some of you want to tell me how to run my biz, PLZ explain it to me.
Respect
mikestrong

Sure. I'll explain it. Those situations are completely different. In no way did Eminem put your safety at risk with this info seeking you speak of. He made a comment and it hurt your feelings and you acted out of anger. YOU put your business out in public. Do you think any of us would have commented if you sent him a PM and said what you did? No, we wouldn't have. So I'm not telling you how to run your business. You do what you want to do but if you bring it to OUR board, you're damn right i'm going to say something. YOU essentially did the same thing to Eminem as BM did to you. A transaction was initiated. He gave you his info, correct? Then you decided to cancel that transaction. Not for safety but because you were offended. So you collected his info and are doing nothing for him in return. Is that not an info collector? See where I am coming from?

I have nothing against most sources. Dishonest sources, yes. But not all are dishonest.

Remember this. You make your business public, the public will make it their business. Have a fantastic night.

[QUOTI="eminem93, post: 1140469, member: 65486"]The only person who can ever get this "refund" is mike. Fuck my life hopefully I just drink myself to death tonight so I can see my budd again[/QUOTE]
Dude I'm sorry for your loss but don't let things get to you right now ! I know it's tough as I'm not in your position but brother please catch your calm you don't need any more pain today . I'll send some prayers for you as I hope you can ease your heart and mind tonight . Tomorrow is a new day and nothing in this world is worth saying things like this brother . Please brother close the forum and don't look at it til tomorrow

Yes, I was thinking the same thing. I'm not on TRT so if you don't mind either selling me that script of yours or pointing me in the direction of that guaranteed pharma, I'd be much appreciated :)
On another note, I'm stoked to see what MS has to offer with his vet grade gear. I'm kind of sad I'm coming to the tail end of a cycle now that I'm hearing about that. I'll have to stock up for the next one with some of that
Sure, no problem if you can find a way to make me 29 again.

I just want to fix the one bad situation that doesnt need to be bad and thats by apologizng to MS and im just hoping his partner or whoever is mad at me reads this.
I was thinking that you might be drinking friend. At least that's how your messages appeared. hope tomorrow is better.

Sure. I'll explain it. Those situations are completely different. In no way did Eminem put your safety at risk with this info seeking you speak of. He made a comment and it hurt your feelings and you acted out of anger. YOU put your business out in public. Do you think any of us would have commented if you sent him a PM and said what you did? No, we wouldn't have. So I'm not telling you how to run your business. You do what you want to do but if you bring it to OUR board, you're damn right i'm going to say something. YOU essentially did the same thing to Eminem as BM did to you. A transaction was initiated. He gave you his info, correct? Then you decided to cancel that transaction. Not for safety but because you were offended. So you collected his info and are doing nothing for him in return. Is that not an info collector? See where I am coming from?

I have nothing against most sources. Dishonest sources, yes. But not all are dishonest.

Remember this. You make your business public, the public will make it their business. Have a fantastic night.

Wrong COLT, bm never sent money, he tried to do a REVERSE SCAMM. He gave me FAKE PAY info, when questioned to show a PAY Receipt he had none. Then he said it ws done online, then he could not get into the EMAILs locked out of it, then if asked to show credit card transaction to a WKM, without personal info, he stopped answering. Also when the company was called, they said there was no record of that number existing.

I know for sure you will be commenting I see that, but the issue is, do you know what you are talking about? Or just talking to talk?
Yes he did make a transaction, but he complained it was NOT GOOD stuff.

So I did NOT want an unhappy customer, info-collector applies to Clients who don't use the INFO they are trusted with.
It is alreay established if you read in my post that I do what I am supposed to with the INFO I get, do you see where I am coming from?

This is my thread so ofcourse there will be post talking all about my products, TA, communication. The VIP clients are speaking up about their experiences.
I see you are going to speak up too, but is it to much to ask you to find out what is going on before you make comments that are taking sides, without hearing both sides, you are after all a WKM here since FEB, some new members, look up to what you say.

mikestrong

One little test set this bitch off .

@johnnyBALLZ what's ur opinion on my e2 - with that much e floating around would it hamper a good Tt read out ? Thanks in advance

It was only 150, it's high but not crazy high IMO.. I doubt it tile, I've never heard of this before, there are plenty of guys that don't run an AI at all.. If what he's saying is true than they wouldn't have much success on cycle..

I'm going to look into it some more tomorrow and try to get some smarter guys than me to weigh in..

What do you guys think I should do to quelch this E2 issue in the butt.

150 n/g isnt good at all. I already have purberty gyno, but nips do seem a bit extra puff now that this report has steamed in my hands for 2 days..

I had been using india pharma aro this run @ 6.25mg 2 ew which obviously wasnt enought.. i got away with .25dex last run but there not the same apparently . SO i have enough aro to go 6.25 ed for next 2mo of cycle, or i could go 12.5 ed, and just reorder from india now...

will 12.5 or 6.25 ED reduce this enough. Im happy to retest in a few weeks or wenever...

other options could be to have MS expedite that liquiddex .. and hit 1mg ed, until its in check and drop back down to .25.. ???

suggestions good members
Hey TG, just curious, are you experiencing sides, concerned about the number or both? Asking because I started the NPP yesterday @ 100 EOD. I have adex, is that sufficient if I start having sensitivity or puffiness in the nipps?

What do you guys think I should do to quelch this E2 issue in the butt.

150 n/g isnt good at all. I already have purberty gyno, but nips do seem a bit extra puff now that this report has steamed in my hands for 2 days..

I had been using india pharma aro this run @ 6.25mg 2 ew which obviously wasnt enought.. i got away with .25dex last run but there not the same apparently . SO i have enough aro to go 6.25 ed for next 2mo of cycle, or i could go 12.5 ed, and just reorder from india now...

will 12.5 or 6.25 ED reduce this enough. Im happy to retest in a few weeks or wenever...

other options could be to have MS expedite that liquiddex .. and hit 1mg ed, until its in check and drop back down to .25.. ???

suggestions good members

Letrozole is good

Wrong COLT, bm never sent money, he tried to do a REVERSE SCAMM. He gave me FAKE PAY info, when questioned to show a PAY Receipt he had none. Then he said it ws done online, then he could not get into the EMAILs locked out of it, then if asked to show credit card transaction to a WKM, without personal info, he stopped answering. Also when the company was called, they said there was no record of that number existing.

I know for sure you will be commenting I see that, but the issue is, do you know what you are talking about? Or just talking to talk?
Yes he did make a transaction, but he complained it was NOT GOOD stuff.

So I did NOT want an unhappy customer, info-collector applies to Clients who don't use the INFO they are trusted with.
It is alreay established if you read in my post that I do what I am supposed to with the INFO I get, do you see where I am coming from?

This is my thread so ofcourse there will be post talking all about my products, TA, communication. The VIP clients are speaking up about their experiences.
I see you are going to speak up too, but is it to much to ask you to find out what is going on before you make comments that are taking sides, without hearing both sides, you are after all a WKM here since FEB, some new members, look up to what you say.

mikestrong

You have no definitive proof it was fake, I hear a lot of conjecture.. And even if it was you didn't send anything, why would you before you have payment especially with a brand new customer? Regardless, what about the other 3 guys that you said you talked to vet VIPs about? You weren't happy with them canceling which is what you tried to do after getting slim shady's info..

Secondly, it's not YOUR thread, you're sourcing here for free.. If you want to walk around like you own the place why don't you give Millard a few grand for a banner at least?