mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

From my previous post MS to me is legit and I dont feel Tiles results were bad. I am about to start my 3rd week on MS gear and I am truly better in the gym, Im sweating like crazy, repaired tissue like crazy and absolutely no pip. Im an obvious MS guy but I truly feel even without a blood test (in which I plan to be in the group who takes the same dosage on the same day while getting bloods at the same time), his stuff is super legit. Its his business he runs it like he wants too. We have the option to buy or not to buy, its simple. On the other hand, I understand this is a public forum, things will be said and some of those things will be liked and some wont. U cant please everyone.

Respect,

Big Mike

Wrong COLT, bm never sent money, he tried to do a REVERSE SCAMM. He gave me FAKE PAY info, when questioned to show a PAY Receipt he had none. Then he said it ws done online, then he could not get into the EMAILs locked out of it, then if asked to show credit card transaction to a WKM, without personal info, he stopped answering. Also when the company was called, they said there was no record of that number existing.

I know for sure you will be commenting I see that, but the issue is, do you know what you are talking about? Or just talking to talk?
Yes he did make a transaction, but he complained it was NOT GOOD stuff.

So I did NOT want an unhappy customer, info-collector applies to Clients who don't use the INFO they are trusted with.
It is alreay established if you read in my post that I do what I am supposed to with the INFO I get, do you see where I am coming from?

This is my thread so ofcourse there will be post talking all about my products, TA, communication. The VIP clients are speaking up about their experiences.
I see you are going to speak up too, but is it to much to ask you to find out what is going on before you make comments that are taking sides, without hearing both sides, you are after all a WKM here since FEB, some new members, look up to what you say.

mikestrong

See you are putting your business out there again with BM. I didn't ask for that info. I wasn't even opposed to you not selling to him. So did I have the facts? Sure. He didn't follow through with a transaction he said he would. That's all I needed to know. So what you are failing to see is I actually supported your decision in that instance. Just not the way it was drawn and carried out.

It is the EXACT same thing. You took his info and then backed out of the transaction. Now a source that's obviously upset with a client has his info and is free to do whatever they want with it.

I am a WKM and I've been here since February. Titles obviously mean a lot more to some than others. I hope to hell new guys and old guys are listening. What they should be hearing is they better not speak out against a source for fear of some sort of retribution. And that doesn't fly around here.

Thanks jb real curious to see what you come up with .

As far as the rest I plan to adjust to 12. 5 aro ed order more pharma aro and order dex from ms as a fail safe . I'll retest in two weeks and follow a protocol on jabs the week before blood draw as to make it fair and impartial .
Were all here for the same goals - to stay safe , and grow big - let's try to remember out reasons and goals

See you are putting your business out there again with BM. I didn't ask for that info. I wasn't even opposed to you not selling to him. So did I have the facts? Sure. He didn't follow through with a transaction he said he would. That's all I needed to know. So what you are failing to see is I actually supported your decision in that instance. Just not the way it was drawn and carried out.

It is the EXACT same thing. You took his info and then backed out of the transaction. Now a source that's obviously upset with a client has his info and is free to do whatever they want with it.

I am a WKM and I've been here since February. Titles obviously mean a lot more to some than others. I hope to hell new guys and old guys are listening. What they should be hearing is they better not speak out against a source for fear of some sort of retribution. And that doesn't fly around here.
Good God Meso hd become such drama since I joined in 2012. I love it! Thanks for the entertainment fellas!

The only person who can ever get this "refund" is mike. Fuck my life hopefully I just drink myself to death tonight so I can see my budd again

Look sorry about your friend from my heart sorry he died but enough there is nothing you can't fix go to bed relax think of the too times you had with your friend get back at us mañana

Sure Colt, that is what they are hearing. Don't speak out or I wont deal with them. Some re-tribution. Bunch of nonsense, again you don't know me or my ways. So don't speak for me.

This last test, that was done, do you know if I donated something for it?

I had to explain to you about BM, why it is NOT the same.
One thing is when you pay for something & get something.
Another thing is when you don't pay for something, rather just give fake info.
If you had experience in this business, then I think it would be clear to you.

Not sure you supported my decision, you where telling me how to run my show, like you are now. My interest was for general safety & for the community to watch out for someone who gave out fake info & got my info, (if you dont want to know or care that others know about this), sorry but this is a safety issue. Not your decision, if I need to warn people, you can bet I will do so again, you are welcome to weigh, I am sure you will anyway, you are also welcome to contact me & get the facts, so you avoid taking sides in things that you are NOT informed about.

mikestrong

You have no definitive proof it was fake, I hear a lot of conjecture.. And even if it was you didn't send anything, why would you before you have payment especially with a brand new customer? Regardless, what about the other 3 guys that you said you talked to vet VIPs about? You weren't happy with them canceling which is what you tried to do after getting slim shady's info..

Secondly, it's not YOUR thread, you're sourcing here for free.. If you want to walk around like you own the place why don't you give Millard a few grand for a banner at least?
I know it was fake, cause it did NOT exist.
What do you know about it? Have you tried to pick up the funds? Sounds like you know more than me about it?
Or you just wish you knew?

You are one of those that has it out against me. I can see that. Your tone says that. So I act like I own the place to, cause I have to defend how I do things to guys like you.
I think it is you who don't know about my service or products, constantly looking for ways to spew negativity or doubt about it, seems to me you think you own the place.

If Millard wants to charge sources, then I think he can decide for himself, without you telling who on here what they should do.
mikestrong

I know it was fake, cause it did NOT exist.
What do you know about it? Have you tried to pick up the funds? Sounds like you know more than me about it?
Or you just wish you knew?

You are one of those that has it out against me. I can see that. Your tone says that. So I act like I own the place to, cause I have to defend how I do things to guys like you.
I think it is you who don't know about my service or products, constantly looking for ways to spew negativity or doubt about it, seems to me you think you own the place.

If Millard wants to charge sources, then I think he can decide for himself, without you telling who on here what they should do.
mikestrong

Like I said before, I had plenty of nice things to say in this thread before you had problems.. You KNOW it was fake just like you KNOW your gear is properly dosed.. :rolleyes:

What does it even matter anyway? No scam took place, he didn't get anything.. I don't know if it was fake or not but threatening to bring the issue to the boards was overboard..

I don't have it out for you but the drama and attitude you've shown lately reminds me of my teenage daughter.. Just take the night off and clear your head..

I think me n mike have handled the situation. Things are looking for the better now. Iv tried messaging millard but id really prefer thsi thread cleaned up with anything regarding my name. If anyone can edit out anything regarding orders that would be awesome dm...

From my previous post MS to me is legit and I dont feel Tiles results were bad. I am about to start my 3rd week on MS gear and I am truly better in the gym, Im sweating like crazy, repaired tissue like crazy and absolutely no pip. Im an obvious MS guy but I truly feel even without a blood test (in which I plan to be in the group who takes the same dosage on the same day while getting bloods at the same time), his stuff is super legit. Its his business he runs it like he wants too. We have the option to buy or not to buy, its simple. On the other hand, I understand this is a public forum, things will be said and some of those things will be liked and some wont. U cant please everyone.

Respect,

Big Mike
yeah i really don't think those numbers were bad either. like i said a couple pages back, i ran prescription watson cyp a few different times at 500 mg/wk and t levels always came back at 3500 and i feel confident saying i wasn't getting underdosed cyp each of those time from the pharmacy. i also commented on how if someone takes say 600 mg/wk of cyp or enth, because of the ester ratio you'd really only be getting about 420 mgs of actual test so i'm wondering why were not using these actual test numbers in these equations to determine if something is properly dosed. just hoping we can all get on the same page at some point when it comes to this so we don't have people saying something is underdosed everytime someone's t levels aren't 8-10x the total weekly dosage when that may not be the case at all.

yeah i really don't think those numbers were bad either. like i said a couple pages back, i ran prescription watson cyp a few different times at 500 mg/wk and t levels always came back at 3500 and i feel confident saying i wasn't getting underdosed cyp each of those time from the pharmacy. i also commented on how if someone takes say 600 mg/wk of cyp or enth, because of the ester ratio you'd really only be getting about 420 mgs of actual test so i'm wondering why were not using these actual test numbers in these equations to determine if something is properly dosed. just hoping we can all get on the same page at some point when it comes to this so we don't have people saying something is underdosed everytime someone's t levels aren't 8-10x the total weekly dosage when that may not be the case at all.
Very true my brotha!

Like I said before, I had plenty of nice things to say in this thread before you had problems.. You KNOW it was fake just like you KNOW your gear is properly dosed.. :rolleyes:

What does it even matter anyway? No scam took place, he didn't get anything.. I don't know if it was fake or not but threatening to bring the issue to the boards was overboard..

I don't have it out for you but the drama and attitude you've shown lately reminds me of my teenage daughter.. Just take the night off and clear your head..
Mr J.B. Thanks for the daughter & good night wishes.
My gear I know about, I use it, many others have too, they have been posting up.
I know you lean to the negative, just casting doubt, but if you have not done it, why take a stance against my products. What do you have against me? Are you with some other source on here?
The scamm was the lie, no funds where sent, if he would have gotten the product, then his scamm would have been completed. Thank GOD I am not asleep, cause any source can tell you, that a pack can sometimes go out before funds have been cleared, in the rush to please clients. I guess your daugther or some daughters you know of, are sourcing 12 years, dealing with items & trying their best for others. Only to have others come tell them how it should be & what & how they should say it.
You know I would not give you my resume. But you are sure to take this BM story as nothing by the truth!, tell me something, do you REF for BM? Or does he have others that can ref for him, sort so you would feel comfortable going to bat for him?

I think you have a lot to say about me & my biz. But he DIDn't get your info, so sure talk it up, it ain't got nothing to do with your safety.

Maybe you should do what I do for some time, then we can talk about things. Cause you make it sound like you can teach me a whole lot.
I am open ears. Teach me some more.
mikestrong

I think me n mike have handled the situation. Things are looking for the better now. Iv tried messaging millard but id really prefer thsi thread cleaned up with anything regarding my name. If anyone can edit out anything regarding orders that would be awesome dm...
I erased what I could.
I will take care of you, they way you want it done.
Don't for a second think I cancelled you cause of anger or some creepy thing in me.
These people on here, that talk for me, don't know me or my ways.
As I have said before, I want happy VIP, & good relationships. If there are unhappy clients or issues. I do my best to take care of them.
I am sure some on here can attest to that.
Take care
mikestrong

Mr J.B. Thanks for the daughter & good night wishes.
My gear I know about, I use it, many others have too, they have been posting up.
I know you lean to the negative, just casting doubt, but if you have not done it, why take a stance against my products. What do you have against me? Are you with some other source on here?
The scamm was the lie, no funds where sent, if he would have gotten the product, then his scamm would have been completed. Thank GOD I am not asleep, cause any source can tell you, that a pack can sometimes go out before funds have been cleared, in the rush to please clients. I guess your daugther or some daughters you know of, are sourcing 12 years, dealing with items & trying their best for others. Only to have others come tell them how it should be & what & how they should say it.
You know I would not give you my resume. But you are sure to take this BM story & nothing by the truth!, tell me something, do you REF for BM? Or does he have others that can ref for him, sort so you would feel comfortable going to bat for him?

I think you have a lot to say about me & my biz. But he DIDn't get your info, so sure talk it up, it ain't got nothing to do with your safety.

Maybe you should do what I do for some time, then we can talk about things. Cause you make it sound like you can teach me a whole lot.
I am open ears. Teach me some more.
mikestrong

You don't KNOW it's properly dosed because you don't test.. For the third time, how can you really know?

Oh, now I'm with another source, huh? Anyone that's been here for a bit knows that's bullshit..

I don't care how long you've been doing this, I recently got bunk products for another "golden 10 year source".. You have no idea what your raws actually are unless you test them.. How can you even argue that??

Mikestrong, JB is NOT with another source. That is ridiculous to say. He is a well-respected, long time member here who is voicing his concern and opinion based on his experience. I think 90% of the people here on Meso would vouch for him

You don't KNOW it's properly dosed because you don't test.. For the third time, how can you really know?

Oh, now I'm with another source, huh? Anyone that's been here for a bit knows that's bullshit..

I don't care how long you've been doing this, I recently got bunk products for another "golden 10 year source".. You have no idea what your raws actually are unless you test them.. How can you even argue that??
I know cause it works, why does that bother you so much.

Because the results are in the pudding.

Again I ask you what have you against me & my service, why are you so critical of how I do things? Well if you are not with another source, why are you on here criticising my service.

Tell me was it NOT you who complained that I had a VIP FEE?

mikestrong

Mikestrong, JB is NOT with another source. That is ridiculous to say. He is a well-respected, long time member here who is voicing his concern and opinion based on his experience. I think 90% of the people here on Meso would vouch for him
I asked him if he was? Cause I feel he wants to tell me about my biz & safety, it's not his INFO that is out there.
mikestrong

I know cause it works, why does that bother you so much.

Because the results are in the pudding.

So you don't know.. ^^ Yea, TG's blood work is in the pudding.. What's more concerning here is you're so arrogant you won't even look into an issue with this proof..

MS and me had a misscommunication. i think he is going to make it right. but wtf do i know. only time will tell. maybe something will work out for me. his email rep i dont hitnk properly communicated my situation. to offer anyone perspective on the situation i was growing through.