mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

For the record element00 DID say in the beginning that I didn't have to get involved, and that he could handle his business. Somewhere in the following exchanges, I believed he was receptive to me helping him. Mike told me that an unhappy member was going to post about their bad experience, and it went from there.

Man, I really don't want to drag this whole thing out again. It really is as simple as both guys telling me their side and I sincerely tried to help both dudes out. For the record, I DID recommend initially to Mike that he just reship the order, Mike chose differently, and I respected that.

Element and I never did have a negative exchange between us. I still consider him a "Meso friend".
We're good from my end. We see this situation and this source differently and will move on. One of the many great things about meso

Damn so if we want 5000 levels we have to run a gram a week of test? Thats a bit underdosed.
My thoughts too... I originally jumped the gun and somehow over looked the prop dose, just saw the test-e and npp, which would have been beautiful at 600 e/w

But almost 6k on a gram is a rough sell...

So in most of your guys experience what has been the highest levels you got on yourself, or personally seen??? Seems like around the 6K range is the norm as of lately.

So in most of your guys experience what has been the highest levels you got on yourself, or personally seen??? Seems like around the 6K range is the norm as of lately.

Just because it's the norm doesn't mean it's right. It's only the status quo if you choose to accept it.

and remember dont know that it makes much of a difference at this point, but im right at 950 mg ew , two different test esters not sure if that matters either, 600 TE EW, and 350 TP EW..

not sure how im interpreting this, but is 300mg harder to produce than 200-250mg TE? could the problem lie there.. or is there much more to this ?

Just because it's the norm doesn't mean it's right. It's only the status quo if you choose to accept it.
I agree. However, Meso's top two sources have reflected similar numbers. For most of the average joes here without a private or other legit source, you can either not accept it or..... Well fuck, there's really no other option. Seems all public sources on any board (even with "stellar" reps) are having quality issues. I don't know what the alternative is at this point.

We could all go on a steroid strike until quality improves? (I couldn't even type that without smiling)

But Tile was taking 600mg test e per week....plus the other stuff. I Guess my question is, will the other compounds test out the same as the test e (like he was on 1000mg test e per week), as far as blood levels are concerned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im a bit confused as well. ..

Some other members aren't reporting back with numbers consistent with Scally's rule of thumb even when running prescribed test. Kind of a funny deal.

Makes me wonder if it's user dependant our an error with machinery

But Tile was taking 600mg test e per week....plus the other stuff. I Guess my question is, will the other compounds test out the same as the test e, as far as blood levels are concerned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Seems maybe there are some unanswered questions regarding testing on combined esthers of test.

wish i would have had labs from my astro cycle.. i got so damn veiny on that run. ..

however im only 6weeks in.. got a another 6 at least to go.. probably 10 :)

and remember dont know that it makes much of a difference at this point, but im right at 950 mg ew , two different test esters not sure if that matters either, 600 TE EW, and 350 TP EW..

not sure how im interpreting this, but is 300mg harder to produce than 200-250mg TE? could the problem lie there.. or is there much more to this ?

I dunno Tile, it seems to start to get fuzzy when you start factoring in timing of draw relative to last shot, morning or evening draw, etc. It is frustrating.

What's really frustrating is that this seems to be the norm lately, and we can't get anyone coming back with that '8-10 times' number, no matter the user, or lab.

It seems like many members want to just accept this as the way it, and maybe that's the case? But I agree with Colt that we don't want to allow our lowered expectations to define what "good" is.

And I do know that johnnyBALLZ has stated that back in the day on script Watson he did achieve that '8-10 times' range.

We need one of our members who has been hoarding their script Watson while on ugl gear to run high doses of Watson (600 or more a week) for 5 weeks and then go get bloods for comparison. This of course would need to be preceeded by the same regimen and testing of ugl gear.

wish i would have had labs from my astro cycle.. i got so damn veiny on that run. ..

however im only 6weeks in.. got a another 6 at least to go.. probably 10 :)

What did you run from Astro when you got all veiny?