mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

But from my understanding, not all bitcoin options are created equal, right? Is using BC through circle.com anymore safe than WU?
I believe its safer for the recipient but the sender is still at risk using Bitcoin, because Bitcoin is tied to a legitimate bank account and since the Patriot Act was established you have to show proper ID in order to open up a bank account in the US. If Im wrong please comment.

Big Mike

But from my understanding, not all bitcoin options are created equal, right? Is using BC through circle.com anymore safe than WU?

I am not an expert bickel29 but I have used bit coin and the original source that you use to purchase them needs to be secure but not necessarily anonymous.

This is because you should never use the original source also as your payment wallet.
You should have multiple bit coil wallets which you transfer the coin to with the final wallet being for a one time use and anonymous.

Remember buying and transferring BTC is not illegal and the more transfers a coin undergoes the more it becomes nearly impossible to trace back to the original purchase, and even if it was they would have to prove that you were the owner of every wallet in the chain all the way to final purchase and prove that purchase was of an illegal nature.

I believe its safer for the recipient but the sender is still at risk using Bitcoin, because Bitcoin is tied to a legitimate bank account and since the Patriot Act was established you have to show proper ID in order to open up a bank account in the US. If Im wrong please comment.

Big Mike
I beleive you are right. I know that it is defiantly safer for the source cause all they send you is a wallet # and you send funds to it.

I would rather use a PP Card or even my CC than deposit directly from my bank account. Oh man, that makes me nervous at a long tail cat in a room of hyper children on rocking chairs! Can you use prepaid or CC?
Coinbase allows you to use use a credit card to buy bitcoins.

I am not an expert bickel29 but I have used bit coin and the original source that you use to purchase them needs to be secure but not necessarily anonymous.

This is because you should never use the original source also as your payment wallet.
You should have multiple bit coil wallets which you transfer the coin to with the final wallet being for a one time use and anonymous.

Remember buying and transferring BTC is not illegal and the more transfers a coin undergoes the more it becomes nearly impossible to trace back to the original purchase, and even if it was they would have to prove that you were the owner of every wallet in the chain all the way to final purchase and prove that purchase was of an illegal nature.
This is exactly right. When you do the second transfer from the wallet you set up with your bank account TO the wallet you establish with blockchain or dark wallet it is nearly undetectable as to the original source of funds.

I beleive you are right. I know that it is defiantly safer for the source cause all they send you is a wallet # and you send funds to it.
Only correct if you send Bitcoin from the wallet you have linked to your account.

I wrote a 24 page research paper on bitcoins. Believe me, if ur set up with vpn tor pgp on a trustix OS using cold storage on your coins you are 100x safer than WU or MG. This is 2014, everyone needs to get with the program. Its completely anonymous if you use it correctly, if you have no clue what the fuck your doing its not for u.

I think MS and consumers should value the security and longevity of the operation by providing a system that offers the most protection.. this is more important than doing things the way they are just cause ur used to it. If your not going to take the time to educate yourself than this forum is not for you, the point of this forum is uncensored education.

A good introdoctury guide is the Jolly Rogers Thread Posts, you can find them on Agora forum SR2 forum, the gear game is drastically outdated in technology compared to the evolving narcotic markets.

I wrote a 24 page research paper on bitcoins. Believe me, if ur set up with vpn tor pgp on a trustix OS using cold storage on your coins you are 100x safer than WU or MG. This is 2014, everyone needs to get with the program. Its completely anonymous if you use it correctly, if you have no clue what the fuck your doing its not for u.
Cold storage?

Where's the paper? How about "bitcoin for steroid dummies?" Can you write a step by step manual for all us?

I'm fucking clueless on BTC seen good and negative and more negative to be honest never looked into it myself but seeing the thread on it seems scary because it will either go up or down
If I put coins the source is to take out and he doesn't right away take him a week or so and the coins drop does he still gets his money or tells me I didn't have all the funds

Eminem - we get it, you have mastered bitcoin, but if your goal is to convince other members to use it, I must say that I believe that you are scaring more people away than you are converting.

You are making Bitcoin more intimidating to the masses - which I assume is not your intent.

The last thing Mike or any other source who wants members to use Bitcoin wants, is for those in the know to sling technical jargon around that makes folks feel more lost than they were already.

Eminem - we get it, you have mastered bitcoin, but if your goal is to convince other members to use it, I must say that I believe that you are scaring more people away than you are converting.

You are making Bitcoin more intimidating to the masses - which I assume is not your intent.

The last thing Mike or any other source who wants members to use Bitcoin wants, is for those in the know to sling technical jargon around that makes folks feel more lost than they were already.

Im not the master, just a bit ahead of the learning curve. Im just telling u guys, the more u dig in your knowledge of what bitcoin is, the better understanding of the concept you'll have behind it. And eventually you'll realize there is a reason underground commerce uses it, because it works

He does not have to pick them up its practically instant. Its also easier than everything else which i like cause im lazy. There are some good threads about it here and even some a few pages back on some one elses thread (pm me if you cant work the search bar) i wont name them here cause thats not right. If price drops for a day im sure the source would understand or you could wait another day for it to go back up past where you bought it.

I would also say get a trading app with the way it flucuates i have been able to make just a few trades a day when i notice the price changes and make enough to cover some extra goodies!