mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

I will always support the truth. Mike from my dealings is a solid dude. Integrity has become almost nonexistent in todays society n this disgusts me. I also agree with Bickel.

I think it's very cool that a bunch of guys (even gear heads like me) are concerned with doing right by people- treating them as they want to be treated, with truth. I'm far from perfect but do my best, and get so sick of self centered a-holes that don't mind hurting others. The world likes to lie, cheat, and steal, but we don't! Keep up the good fight.

I think it's very cool that a bunch of guys (even gear heads like me) are concerned with doing right by people- treating them as they want to be treated, with truth. I'm far from perfect but do my best, and get so sick of self centered a-holes that don't mind hurting others. The world likes to lie, cheat, and steal, but we don't! Keep up the good fight.
Someone would seriously have to hold my hand to use bitcoin, each step of the way.

I am not sure how this is a safer alternative (most likely because my lack of understanding of it) over our regular means of transactions.

Aren't you putting your personal info on to bitcoin (name, address, CC#)? A guy at work has been trading in bitcoins since it started. He has had his wallet stolen twice already (cyber wallet, weird).

I am not saying I am against it, I just don't understand it enough too know how it would be a safer alternative. Please eduMAcate me!

Thanks Tren423. I think alot of if is in how you were raised. My father instilled in me that your word is everything and you take responsibility for your actions good or bad! Too many people in today's society wants to point the finger and blame someone else for their own mistakes. If you want my opinion it is not enough ass whippings and too many timeouts with these kids coming up now a days. Handing out trophies just for participating, not keep score in little league games because they don't want Little Johnny feeling like a loser!! Only problem with that is once Little Johnny grows up and realizes he is a loser he has no way of handling it. He points fingers and blames others!! Bust Little Johnny ' s ass and put him on the bench and this world would be in a lot better shape!!!
Amen to that. Well said sir.

Someone would seriously have to hold my hand to use bitcoin, each step of the way.

I am not sure how this is a safer alternative (most likely because my lack of understanding of it) over our regular means of transactions.

Aren't you putting your personal info on to bitcoin (name, address, CC#)? A guy at work has been trading in bitcoins since it started. He has had his wallet stolen twice already (cyber wallet, weird).

I am not saying I am against it, I just don't understand it enough too know how it would be a safer alternative. Please eduMAcate me!
I also need edumacation on it, but IF it's safe, then it would be awesome to just pay from home, to me, or from my phone. I get pretty nervous at WU, but safety is 1st, for all involved.

I will always support the truth. Mike from my dealings is a solid dude. Integrity has become almost nonexistent in todays society n this disgusts me. I also agree with Bickel.
Integrity is a moral that seems to be taught less and less in today's "entitled" society. Sad part is that it will probably get worse.

Yeah I think if they ever really wanted to, they (the gov't/ law) could easily find anyone. Maybe too much CSI, IDK. it's cool to find a good source like this that's somewhat under the radar, no website.

Im

I'm just figuring it out myself. The thing is, you have to use a dark service like Dark Wallet to keep your data anonymous. It goes something mike this. You go to wallet service like coin base or circle and connect that to your bank account. You buy bitcoins by transferring money from your bank account to your coin base account. Then you set up a dark wallet or block chain wallet which is completely anonymous. They don't collect personal info. You transfer the bitcoins from coin base to dark wallet and you are then good to go. You can transfer bitcoins to anyone.

Im

I'm just figuring it out myself. The thing is, you have to use a dark service like Dark Wallet to keep your data anonymous. It goes something mike this. You go to wallet service like coin base or circle and connect that to your bank account. You buy bitcoins by transferring money from your bank account to your coin base account. Then you set up a dark wallet or block chain wallet which is completely anonymous. They don't collect personal info. You transfer the bitcoins from coin base to dark wallet and you are then good to go. You can transfer bitcoins to anyone.
Sounds good.

Bitcoin is fine as another option, but I wouldn't like it as a replacement. personally,I'm still not comfortable with it. Between my lack of knowledge about it, plus the volatility. Makes me nervous

Im

I would rather use a PP Card or even my CC than deposit directly from my bank account. Oh man, that makes me nervous at a long tail cat in a room of hyper children on rocking chairs! Can you use prepaid or CC?

Mikestrong does offer Bitcoin... He talked about it many pages back and if I'm not mistaken, now encourages its use due to issues with western union. Maybe he can chime in here though. I know this will be the only option I will be using in the future with any source. To many mixups with WU.

As for a reverse scammer or info collector, this is your business Mikestrong and your choice. However, my personal opinion is that if you have definitive, undoubtful proof that someone is pulling something shady then why leave it up to them about whether their name should be given to the community. Of course they don't want it to be thrown out there. Again, I respect you and your decision, but I don't see a reason to leave this choice up to the scammer.

I for one am a fan of Bitcoin (BTC). For all you guys that just don't like it cause you don't like new or change. It is very simple. Go to Circle.com and get set up there. Watch the little video on the site and you will completely understand it in less than 5 mins. I put 100.00 in there last week and when I checked it today it had went up 13 dollars. To me thats the only scary part is that your money can fluctuate up or down. Thats why I would not recommend leaving money in there for long. I would just place money in there same day as you intend to use it. I am no way a expert at this. I just started using it a month ago. Anyways, I hope this helps

I for one am a fan of Bitcoin (BTC). For all you guys that just don't like it cause you don't like new or change. It is very simple. Go to Circle.com and get set up there. Watch the little video on the site and you will completely understand it in less than 5 mins. I put 100.00 in there last week and when I checked it today it had went up 13 dollars. To me thats the only scary part is that your money can fluctuate up or down. Thats why I would not recommend leaving money in there for long. I would just place money in there same day as you intend to use it. I am no way a expert at this. I just started using it a month ago. Anyways, I hope this helps

But from my understanding, not all bitcoin options are created equal, right? Is using BC through circle.com anymore safe than WU?

Mikestrong does offer Bitcoin... He talked about it many pages back and if I'm not mistaken, now encourages its use due to issues with western union. Maybe he can chime in here though. I know this will be the only option I will be using in the future with any source. To many mixups with WU.

As for a reverse scammer or info collector, this is your business Mikestrong and your choice. However, my personal opinion is that if you have definitive, undoubtful proof that someone is pulling something shady then why leave it up to them about whether their name should be given to the community. Of course they don't want it to be thrown out there. Again, I respect you and your decision, but I don't see a reason to leave this choice up to the scammer.
I am a creature of habit and MG is my preferred choice, lol. And I agree with @Marcus, the choice is MS's not the scammers.

Respect,

Big Mike

But from my understanding, not all bitcoin options are created equal, right? Is using BC through circle.com anymore safe than WU?
Like I said I'm not an expert at this. But, I believe it is and so does another source on here. I like that now I don't have to go to WU and and get caught on camera. But i'm not sure how much safer it is cause its linked to your bank account. It is defiantly more convenient. When I use it its just like I'm shopping on Amazon