mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

You can actually draw some air and go about it that way push all the oil in. I have done it quite a few times back when I was worried about it. Just stop pushing the plunger when your oils is gone.

Thanks Voltrader. I tried it, in the quads is easy but in the glutes is dificult understand what's going on.

The solution, which I used at other times, i pull into a large syringe for multi-injection changing only the needle.

True.... whatever works for you that is all that matters..I used to get really hung up on that wasted gear. Now I just say screw it and make sure I have an extra vial. I understand where you are coming from nobody really likes that waste.

If you lay down when hitting glutes the air will be in the right spot. Also it takes about 9 cc of air iv to kill you so .1 im here and is not gonna hurt ya. Besides if your measurements are right then you wouldnt get any air it would be in place of the waste.

Anther MS Pack has come thru as promised. Thanks MS.. so this TP or TPP as it is labeled is 150 mg instead of 100mg.. thats a bonus..

still waiting on LabsMD at this point. Bloods were drawn on fri holloween

MS prop 350mg ew
MS TE 600 ew
MS NPP 350 mg ew. .

lets see these fucking results god damn

Good stuff tile! Looking forward to results. And can someone tell me what page the most recent list is on? Thanks in advance

havent a slightest clue what my T numbers should be looking at with slightly under a gram of T a week (950mg) and (350npp) . some one im sure will speak up once labs are posted and interpreted..

shit labsmd reserves right to be 5 days before sending results, but i think alot of the longer lab times are for other tests , i think the female panel should be pretty snappy.. im hoping i get it back tommorrow.. we will see

who is taking MS Tren right now.? im debating the Cut stack.. i have TP , but i could use a higher dose the last mo, ima cut out the TE last month, and switch NPP to tren or cut mix,.. whatchall think?

I'm on 600 mg MS tren e right now along with 400mg test c. Just finished up with 4 weeks of MS Anadrol. Shit about killed me...super strong stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice! the anadrol was strong? ! i just got some DBOL from MS to run im stoked.. gunna set off 50mg for 4 weeks now.. i had some bunk ass shit from GETM that served probably as a few grams of protien powder and nothing more.fuckers.

i think i wanna try the Tren A or Mix Stack..

Nice! the anadrol was strong? ! i just got some DBOL from MS to run im stoked.. gunna set off 50mg for 4 weeks now.. i had some bunk ass shit from GETM that served probably as a few grams of protien powder and nothing more.fuckers.

i think i wanna try the Tren A or Mix Stack..
U talking bout the Test C+Tren A? That has me super excited too. I ordered some but Im about begin-mid cycle with some other gear already, wish I waited now.

Big Mike