mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

I had the cough happen with some cyp a few mins back. Nicked a vein. Didn't know what the hell happened.

Anyways about 5 weeks into strong var at 80 a day. Really veiny. Strength up very nice for var. using it as a finisher with cyp. Going to be running the MS t3 here shortly as well and then hitting up that mast prop.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Btw mikes 150 cut mix shoot very nice. Its not super thick like some other oils so comes out easier.

Ozzy!!! How are ya man? It's been a few mins since we talked.

Anyways man, just wondering what size needle you're shooting that with? 23g? 25g?

I had the cough happen with some cyp a few mins back. Nicked a vein. Didn't know what the hell happened.

Anyways about 5 weeks into strong var at 80 a day. Really veiny. Strength up very nice for var. using it as a finisher with cyp. Going to be running the MS t3 here shortly as well and then hitting up that mast prop.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
T3 by itself or you plan to run clen with it?

I'm interested in it too

Ozzy!!! How are ya man? It's been a few mins since we talked.

Anyways man, just wondering what size needle you're shooting that with? 23g? 25g?

Whats up brotha man, how you been? Ive been busy as hell with work lately but having a great cutting cycle. Im using 25g 1".

Whats up brotha man, how you been? Ive been busy as hell with work lately but having a great cutting cycle. Im using 25g 1".

I figured... man, I must be doing something wrong, because I have to push hard as hell to get the gear through a 25g. Ben told me I must have girly hands that aren't strong enough to push a 25g. Lol

I am guess the gear I was using was thick the 2 times a tried it, bc seriously, I was pushing hard and barely moving the rig.

I know many bros say its hard to load and unload with 25 g but man I have absolutely no issues. For loading I believe technique is to blame when guys struggle as for pushing idk what the prob can be.

Now I said before I can't comment on gear as of yet but service is top notch with MS. This definitely seems to be a passion of his and it shows for how long he's been in the game. That is assuming gear comes back good to go .

I have gotten the cough from MS Tren A a couple of times. Feels like some of that good old school Tren. Wife said she want need heat again this winter cause she's got her walking furnace. Lol

Im going to run it with ECA. I am not trying to drop very much BF and the last time I ran Clen with it I feel like I was dropping to quickly and eating up some muscle even on 500 of test a week.
Awesome...you got your dosage planned out yet? If so, what dose it look like? I plan on doing both clen/t3, with zaditn...... then maybe trying DNP in the future.

I figured... man, I must be doing something wrong, because I have to push hard as hell to get the gear through a 25g. Ben told me I must have girly hands that aren't strong enough to push a 25g. Lol

I am guess the gear I was using was thick the 2 times a tried it, bc seriously, I was pushing hard and barely moving the rig.

Lol i normally have the same problem. Last gear would drip, this cut mix shoots a steady stream (pun intended) I think its because its dosed 50,50,50mg per 1ml and therefore less viscous.

Truly impressed with the communication!!!! I've never seen better!!!!
Thanks for putting up with me and showing me how it's really suppose to be done in this business!!
Okay enough of me riding. Everybody have a great night!!

Truly impressed with the communication!!!! I've never seen better!!!!
Thanks for putting up with me and showing me how it's really suppose to be done in this business!!
Okay enough of me riding. Everybody have a great night!!

Well, it may sound like riding (haha), but the truth is that almost every other VIP client has felt the same way, so at least you have some company "riding" with you.

So, two weeks in MS (Tri Blend 100 mg) I can say that I am really on fire now ... Thanks MS

Soon I will do my supply for spring ... but first I have to decide what to use for the next round ... right now I'm in love with the tri blend mix ... even if I want to try the test C, Tren E and var ... will see

ps: Doing 0.5 ml injection every day I lost 2 ml. The next vial I will use 5 ml syringe and divide the 0.5 injections directly from the syringe by changing only the needle

Needle and in the beginning of syringe. Calculating is approx 0.1 mL of waste at each injection ... More shots more loss for vial