mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

Tile... What up man? How was the trip?
Bro, I called privatemdlabs to see if the female hormone panel gave me numbers over 1500 (to double check) and they said it did not. That I had to order a different test called:

Hormone Panel with F&T Testosterone LC/MS-MS
http://www.privatemdlabs.com/lab_tests.php?view=all&show=2418&category=14&search=#2418

I would call up privatemdlabs and at least ask them if it gives you a value above 1500. But that's what they told me.
That test Is $100? Holy shit

Tile... What up man? How was the trip?
Bro, I called privatemdlabs to see if the female hormone panel gave me numbers over 1500 (to double check) and they said it did not. That I had to order a different test called:

Hormone Panel with F&T Testosterone LC/MS-MS
http://www.privatemdlabs.com/lab_tests.php?view=all&show=2418&category=14&search=#2418

I would call up privatemdlabs and at least ask them if it gives you a value above 1500. But that's what they told me.
Im with @gr8whitetrukker, $100 is legit. I think I have one up the street from me! Good stuff, thanks brotha!

Big Mike

Touchdown!!! Another TD from mike!!! Best source ever in my 15+ years in this biz, thank you!!!

Big Mike

Big Mike - that is a mighty big claim, brother. I know you said "another touchdown" so I am just curious, do you have a lot of history RUNNING MS gear, or are you just stating your opinion based on the packages you have RECEIVED but have not yet run?

If you have run Mike's gear, what different compounds have you used?

Look, I am not doubting your love for MS, I am just trying to clarify what it is based on.

I hope that makes sense.

Big Mike - that is a mighty big claim, brother. I know you said "another touchdown" so I am just curious, do you have a lot of history RUNNING MS gear, or are you just stating your opinion based on the packages you have RECEIVED but have not yet run?

If you have run Mike's gear, what different compounds have you used?

Look, I am not doubting your love for MS, I am just trying to clarify what it is based on.

I hope that makes sense.
Yes it makes sense and yes I probably should of clarified that. I am talking about the customer service, communication and delivery. My deals with MS have been outside the norm so they require more honor and loyalty between us both. And both have been a success and hopefully a couple more to come. Sorry for any confusion. Dealing with MS may be easier than when I could cross a border and buy the stuff myself. But I could pin it, get poor results, bloods etc. and post the complete opposite in the short future, in which I hope not to.

I plan on running MS gear this Monday (test c/deca). I have a variety of compounds also that I will be trying over the next year, year and a half.

I have run many brands of gear and multiple types of gear including prescription types as well.

Hope this answers your question.

Respect,

Big Mike

Yes it makes sense and yes I probably should of clarified that. I am talking about the customer service, communication and delivery. My deals with MS have been outside the norm so they require more honor and loyalty between us both. And both have been a success and hopefully a couple more to come. Sorry for any confusion. Dealing with MS may be easier than when I could cross a border and buy the stuff myself. But I could pin it, get poor results, bloods etc. and post the complete opposite in the short future, in which I hope not to.

I plan on running MS gear this Monday (test c/deca). I have a variety of compounds also that I will be trying over the next year, year and a half.

I have run many brands of gear and multiple types of gear including prescription types as well.

Hope this answers your question.

Respect,

Big Mike

You couldn't have answered it any better, my friend. Thank you for the thoughtful/thorough/clear/honest reply, Big Mike.

I just wanted to make sure that we understood the criteria by which you were making your claim(s).

alright got my vein jabbed as promised this am. the Phlebotomist asked me what is it with big guys getting female hormone panels. I gave her a sly smile, and said your smart , you already think you know, so why dont you ask? She said, so is it for steroids? I responded, Im sure it was for the two gentleman you speak of seein earlier, mine is simply because my doctor ordered the test, and smiled .

alright got my vein jabbed as promised this am. the Phlebotomist asked me what is it with big guys getting female hormone panels. I gave her a sly smile, and said your smart , you already think you know, so why dont you ask? She said, so is it for steroids? I responded, Im sure it was for the two gentleman you speak of seein earlier, mine is simply because my doctor ordered the test, and smiled .
Should've told her that you thought you may be pregnant...

Good answer though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol thats awesome

Anyone try the test prop and have any feedback on it?

Viking - yes, tried Mike's Test P and Tren A and was impressed with both. Ran it at the end of a cycle of the same compounds from a different source. Didn't run it long enough to have bloods done exclusively on MS gear.

Was impressed with both test p and tren a. Ran both for 2 weeks and felt a little stronger than what I was on previously.

Hope that helps - hope others can answer this for you too.

Been running the Prop for about 5 weeks eod.. 100mg.. will have blood work back very soon , feeeling wise, pumps are there, weight gain there, libido, and semen quanity is vastly increased. gear is def clear in the vial, no floaters, and I havent had so much as a lump or soar spot , mind you a tiny bit of PIP which is expected. packaging is great, communication is onpoint. When my intial order was a bit on the ass end of expected T/A MS did go out of his way to make it right. This is what i know so far. Again not a endorsement, what so ever, if my blood came back fucked up , id be livid, but I think hes the best Mesos got from my interpretation thus far