mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

I have an idea for a T for a different source here on Meso which doesn't apply to me but seems to for others.

I Sent Karl 5K
And All I Got Was
This Lousy Shirt

Cool, we had it designed. like this.

The VIP's of previous generation I mean 10 years ago, I guess generation is 20 years.

They didn't want it so guys in the gym would see it & be like, ahh let me go online & get hooked up. So no Strong-Gear, or the old CUSTOM GEAR, mike-strong.com or mikestrong or TheVIPBoard. None of that.

So what was decided on was just left front chect VIP embroided in.

On the back it was some pic with I think it said I am VIP, I forget now.

I could make them here & ship them.

Or we could have a little contest to see who can make the design, even maybe find me a US PARTNER, who will make them & ship them, under my OK.

If not I would NOT mind doing it. There are place here.

For brand name U A gets my vote. Not sure on the cost, for me, that is expensive here.

Lets talk it over.
Respect
mikestrong
I'll take two 2X's (maybe 3X if they run small) please! Lol!

Not sure if we should be bashing Karl in another source thread but way to funny...rolling.

I couldn't help myself VT. :)

Actually I came up with another idea as well. For all those UGL's who don't sell Strong Gear but instead seriously under dose or sent bogus gear we create a shirt that is 3 sizes too big in the shoulders, arms and chest and tapers down to be the correct size at the waist and the shirt reads

This shirt would fit...
If____'s Gear
Wasn't BUNK!!!

I'm gonna go in the weekend to a place where we can really get something I got some pic we can use what you guys think

Attachments

• IMG_20141029_232024.jpg
    IMG_20141029_232024.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20141029_231949.jpg
    IMG_20141029_231949.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_20141029_231927.jpg
    IMG_20141029_231927.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 22
Good ideas & also nice wording.
I think I am going to check on TheVIP, to see if the ideas are still on there.
Maybe they could help us, also fun to see what the VIPs of that age thought & compare to this elite VIP Group.
Funny how many of the VIPs from the old days pretty much came out of MESO. It was a nice graduating class back then. Few are left with the same names.

Keep the ideas coming.

Evening
MS

My wife is a sales rep for UARMOR
I get everything at 65%of price i have more under armor gear than i can wear.
I can help this cause with any print you need.
we do orders for friends people spend like 600
and only pay 370.
We can do a deal for you!
The mark up is insane on their gear.
If you guys are interested let me know if good luck.

My wife is a sales rep for UARMOR
I get everything at 65%of price i have more under armor gear than i can wear.
I can help this cause with any print you need.
we do orders for friends people spend like 600
and only pay 370.
We can do a deal for you!
The mark up is insane on their gear.
If you guys are interested let me know if good luck.

Sure I am interested, this ain't some joke to me.
Thanks for stepping up, lets talk in the open, if you don't mind?
Are you saying you can have the U A shirts for cheap & designed how we decide as well?
For $370 what do they get, how many? more info?
BTW you are here since 2010, cool.
Respect
mikestrong

I do what i can to saport the good men of meso
figure out how many shirts.
sweats or hats
let me see the logo and i can run it with my wife.
you cant go wrong for the price.
she will get this done.
try a small order of what you need if it goes well
order more that easy.
I pay 27$ for 120$sneakers 22$for 80$ hoodies

Alright, glad to see we are starting to focus on more productive/positive things.

I do, however, need to hit the rewind button a little to earlier today and post up on the element00 situation. I was unable to get to this until tonight, but feel I owe it to both men/members to share, as I told them I would.

You guys have seen references to a trusted member that was the "mediator" that both Mike and element had been speaking to. I am/was the mediator. I told both fellas I would post in the thread tonight regarding this. Mike wanted me to post what I believed was the truth whether it was for or against him, and element just wanted what he considered a fair outcome.

In the interest of trying not to make this a novel, I'll just make the following points:

--I do not believe at any time that element was trying to get more than what he was owed

--I do not believe at any time that Mike was trying to get over on element either

--Mike DID state the 50% refund policy regarding shipments to element's destination in their initial communication, and element acknowledged that he did read that BEFORE ordering

--element wanted the full order he placed, not a refund, but didn't agree with the steps Mike was requiring him to take to make this happen on mikes end

--out of principle, element has declined any refund or replacement going forward and considers it case closed

Now, I will also say this. Looking at the evidence, an agreement on terms was made before any of this happened. For that reason, Mike can enforce the rules that he set in place and communicated to the customer ahead of time. He did even offer to pay 75%, above and beyond what his standard policy is.

Also, Mike has been doing this, succesfully, for a long time. He knows what he is doing, and he has his rules in place for good reason - it is what works for him. As long as he states the rules up front, and the buyer agrees to the terms by still ordering, then we agree to play by his rules.

Before I make the most important point I want to make, I do want to say that element00 is still good in my book. He saw this differently than some of us, but many of us know that he has been a good bro here at Meso.

Now, the last and most important point I wanted to make...

I DID initially encourage Mike Strong to just refund the full 100% as it was a small amount, and would have satisfied element00 and ended the whole thing. I see quite a few posts suggesting the same thing. And that leads to probably the most important point here ......... Mike WANTED the truth out there for the members to see. In his mind, paying the full refund, whether it was $100 or $1,000 would be the equivalent of hush money. In Mike's mind, that would have been a cover up - paying to keep the truth - an unhappy customer - hidden.
That wasn't how he wanted to handle it.

I know I may sound like I have Mike Strong pom poms out, yelling "give me an S, gimme a T, R, O, N, G" but I am just stating the facts as I know there is still speculation about some aspects. Also, like I said, I told both members I would be posting about it.

Element, we're all hoping you find a source that works out better for you and if any members can suggest trusted sources for the land down under, please share them with him.

Alright, glad to see we are starting to focus on more productive/positive things.

I do, however, need to hit the rewind button a little to earlier today and post up on the element00 situation. I was unable to get to this until tonight, but feel I owe it to both men/members to share, as I told them I would.

You guys have seen references to a trusted member that was the "mediator" that both Mike and element had been speaking to. I am/was the mediator. I told both fellas I would post in the thread tonight regarding this. Mike wanted me to post what I believed was the truth whether it was for or against him, and element just wanted what he considered a fair outcome.

In the interest of trying not to make this a novel, I'll just make the following points:

--I do not believe at any time that element was trying to get more than what he was owed

--I do not believe at any time that Mike was trying to get over on element either

--Mike DID state the 50% refund policy regarding shipments to element's destination in their initial communication, and element acknowledged that he did read that BEFORE ordering

--element wanted the full order he placed, not a refund, but didn't agree with the steps Mike was requiring him to take to make this happen on mikes end

--out of principle, element has declined any refund or replacement going forward and considers it case closed

Now, I will also say this. Looking at the evidence, an agreement on terms was made before any of this happened. For that reason, Mike can enforce the rules that he set in place and communicated to the customer ahead of time. He did even offer to pay 75%, above and beyond what his standard policy is.

Also, Mike has been doing this, succesfully, for a long time. He knows what he is doing, and he has his rules in place for good reason - it is what works for him. As long as he states the rules up front, and the buyer agrees to the terms by still ordering, then we agree to play by his rules.

Before I make the most important point I want to make, I do want to say that element00 is still good in my book. He saw this differently than some of us, but many of us know that he has been a good bro here at Meso.

Now, the last and most important point I wanted to make...

I DID initially encourage Mike Strong to just refund the full 100% as it was a small amount, and would have satisfied element00 and ended the whole thing. I see quite a few posts suggesting the same thing. And that leads to probably the most important point here ......... Mike WANTED the truth out there for the members to see. In his mind, paying the full refund, whether it was $100 or $1,000 would be the equivalent of hush money. In Mike's mind, that would have been a cover up - paying to keep the truth - an unhappy customer - hidden.
That wasn't how he wanted to handle it.

I know I may sound like I have Mike Strong pom poms out, yelling "give me an S, gimme a T, R, O, N, G" but I am just stating the facts as I know there is still speculation about some aspects. Also, like I said, I told both members I would be posting about it.

Element, we're all hoping you find a source that works out better for you and if any members can suggest trusted sources for the land down under, please share them with him.
Great job brother I'm glad your here for many reasons besides the fact we always messing with eachother. you a good dude .B29 honestly & fair old school prevails.

Yeah funny, "good job" hehe.
I certainly meant NEW THREADS, the likes is a good idea to avoid BOTs POST, automated junk posting.
I hope you are all on board with this. If members are already a VIP, I will sort of GrandFather you in, but I am highly recommending all VIPs have this VIP post/thread requirement ASAP.
Lets encourage this.
Respect
mikestrong
Mike I tried a month or 2 back to become a mem. On your VIP site and it said QUOTE "KICK ROX" is this normal lmao .no it said I couldent become VIP or something like that any words of encouragement towards getting in, as you know I'm VIP status as we speak

Kick rocks.!
Lol. Fred flinstone tried that.
Have herd that saying sence
I left the school of hard knocks!!
This actually has some adult sence of humer in it.
Shit I've been hear for 4 years and still am just active member.
Quality not quantity.