mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

@element00 has been a decent member here on Meso and I have no reason to not believe him in his statements. Whether element had a prior agreement upon seizure or not doesn't really matter. His reasons for not excepting the partial refunds doesn't matter to me either. He is a grown man whom stated his position and wants to call it a loss then that's fine with me. He knew what he was getting into and the risks he took and he found out the results and that was that. It does give insight for others that live in his neck of the woods and that's a good thing in my book. Now if he wants this dropped then we should all honor the man and drop it.
@mikestrong if you can't deliver somewhere then I suggest you stay away from trying to deliver there.
I realize several people on this board cherish and praise Mike for such a good job he does and that's fine. He is a stand up guy from my dealings with him but there are bound to be hiccups along the way.
Element thanks for posting your experience with Mike. I know you have your reasons for not taking a refund and I respect you for that.
I wish you both well in your future ventures. Now can we all move on.

Hey BM,
I'm just getting confused as to what element was looking for. I like the guy and I don't fault him at all for posting. It's why we have the forum. What is getting lost in translation is the reasoning behind the post.. If it's to heed those ordering from AU, that's cool, but that was not the tone originally presented. If there was an arrangement that someone renegged on, that's a different story and the communication proving that should be brought forward. Otherwise, this was just a waste of a thread imo

FWIW, element is a stand up guy and I can say without a doubt in my mind, he's not attempting any scam. Everyone is going to think what they're going to think. MS agreed to ship to him. The pack has not made it. If there was an agreement prior to the shipping of said pack, it should be honored. I'm sure MS will honor it.

On the other hand...

If I were in this situation I'd feel the same as element. He's essentially being called a liar. And for what? 3 vials of prop? Come on. I probably wouldn't take the money either but I'm hard headed like that.

It looks to me like he was just giving an honest review and a run down of what happened. I've found it to be a welcome reprieve to the usual nut swinging. Lol

Seems the only people still dragging this on is us. Can we just STFU now? ;)

FWIW, element is a stand up guy and I can say without a doubt in my mind, he's not attempting any scam. Everyone is going to think what they're going to think. MS agreed to ship to him. The pack has not made it. If there was an agreement prior to the shipping of said pack, it should be honored. I'm sure MS will honor it.

On the other hand...

If I were in this situation I'd feel the same as element. He's essentially being called a liar. And for what? 3 vials of prop? Come on. I probably wouldn't take the money either but I'm hard headed like that.

It looks to me like he was just giving an honest review and a run down of what happened. I've found it to be a welcome reprieve to the usual nut swinging. Lol

Seems the only people still dragging this on is us. Can we just STFU now? ;)

I guess I can't speak for all, but I for one do not think Element was trying to run any type of scam. I think it's just an unfortunate situation between two stand up men

So does anyone have plans for Halloween? We are taking my kids to the zoo for trick-or-treating. Whatever you guys have planned I wish you all a safe weekend. Got to go carve some pumpkins now. [emoji316]

Element I would appreciate if you be honest and say if that name is really on file for that addy.
I know many have said they receive with fake names. I respectfully can say that most likely I have shipped more than they have received. I believe it is possible, but you are taking a gamble. When anyone moves registering your name at your new addy is done. Also since 911 and the scare in the mail, making the mail safer by eliminating fake names goes back until then. Sure you may get an old tenants mail. But to try it with an INTL pack in the place he is in. I also recall packs coming up with Tracking messages of undeliverable.
This from the PO website:
1.0Treatment of Mail1.1Nondelivery of Mail

Mail can be undeliverable for these reasons:

a.No postage.

b.Incomplete, illegible, or incorrect address.

c.Addressee not at address (unknown, moved, or deceased).

d.Mail unclaimed.

e.Mail refused by the addressee at time of delivery.

f.Mail refused by the addressee after delivery when permitted.

g.Minimum criteria for mailability not met

So I guess unknown name.

I would really appreciate the honesty Element.
mikestrong

I guess I can't speak for all, but I for one do not think Element was trying to run any type of scam. I think it's just an unfortunate situation between two stand up men

Same that never crossed my mined I wanted both parties to resolve this and move on but if he doesn't want a refund hey that's his call both are stand guys in my book best luck to both @element00 hope you find a good source that delivers to your area

Can't you see all this fighting is tearing this family apart?!? I'm already a child of divorce, I don't want another one!

But seriously. I got my pack from Mike a few days ago. Actually it was two packs, a few days apart.
I was worried when only part of my order showed, but a quick response from Mike put my fears to rest, and sure enough the rest came through no problem.

Tight packing as always in both packs. Super fast for both packs. Mike is part Ninja or something. It's a good day to be a VIP
Thanks Mike

I also labmaxed part of it. Posted in the test forum. Looks amazing. (I was sketched out it looked so good)

I'm confident that MS sent the pack to Element as was agreed. I'm also confident that Element didn't receive the pack. Neither one is trying to scam the other over less than $200.

MS wants to get to the bottom of the reason for the pack not arriving but the reality is that is going to be nearly impossible to do. Element wanted to get this out in the open and MS wanted to have his side of the story heard. Both have now had their say.

At this point MS should sent the 75% he last offered and this should be a dead issue in my opinion. Element obviously won't order from mike again and others in his neck of the woods may also be leary of ordering based on what Element reported which is fine and the way the forum should work.

MS has admitted to a few issues on orders. A friend of mine had one of those issues and an agreement was reached whereby both parties took a loss. It was an unfortunate situation but everyone has to realize we aren't talking about ordering a coffee maker from Amazon. This is an illegal trade and safety has to be the top priority and all parties involved have to realize that shit is going to happen on occasion even with the best sources.

So does anyone have plans for Halloween? We are taking my kids to the zoo for trick-or-treating. Whatever you guys have planned I wish you all a safe weekend. Got to go carve some pumpkins now. [emoji316]

Pumpkins are all carved and little man is roaring to go... I on the otherhand, caught a wicked chest infection over the weekend and have been bed ridden since. This is now 2 weeks of no gym.... I haven't missed 2 weeks in years. FML

Pumpkins are all carved and little man is roaring to go... I on the otherhand, caught a wicked chest infection over the weekend and have been bed ridden since. This is now 2 weeks of no gym.... I haven't missed 2 weeks in years. FML

Nothing wrong with taking 2 weeks or so off , especially if youve been training years with no breaks . I now traditionally take off 10-14 days every 5-6 months , it works wonders for stagnation or periods of no strength increases . ~Ogh

@Boilermech no big plans as we don't celebrate a pagan tradition but be safe to you and your family and to all that go out

We are Christians brother. And we don't acknowledge the purpose of the holiday. We know the world that we all live in celebrates halloween and we want our kids to have fun with it. We never get scary costumes. We feel that by celebrating it in a good manner shows we are above the pagan worshipers. And believe me brother the Lord is right by our side throughout the night. This subject has been brought up in the past between my Wife and I. Anyway thanks for the safe wishes brother.

Nothing wrong with taking 2 weeks or so off , especially if youve been training years with no breaks . I now traditionally take off 10-14 days every 5-6 months , it works wonders for stagnation or periods of no strength increases . ~Ogh

Thanks brother, and very true, but with the chest infection, I haven't been able to keep any food down and I hardly have any appetite. I stopped getting on the scale after I went down 7lbs. Obviously I'll get it back quickly once I'm up and running again, but it's doing a real number on my head.

I'm also Christian bro that why we don't do Halloween its a pagan satanic tradition be safe my prayer will be with you and your family

Thanks brother, and very true, but with the chest infection, I haven't been able to keep any food down and I hardly have any appetite. I stopped getting on the scale after I went down 7lbs. Obviously I'll get it back quickly once I'm up and running again, but it's doing a real number on my head.

Your probably just dehydrated...Are you on antibiotics ?

NEWS from mikestrong service.
Henceforth there will be no Intl Service unless you are in the US, CDN & some EU countries.
Just not worth it to try to help out/source there.
That should ensure we won't see this kind of post again.

Thanks to all who gave their input, even the critics of my position, almost had me think twice if I am doing
a good job. But with prayer I have been given new strength I am here to stay & do my best for the VIP's. I hope my service is needed & appreciated. One thing that keeps me going so long is NOT the money! It is the appreciation at the end of a deal where both kept their word & the VIP says _ _ _ _ _ _, etc etc. And ofcourse I say the same feeling good I was able to come through.

Respect
mikestrong

We are Christians brother. And we don't acknowledge the purpose of the holiday. We know the world that we all live in celebrates halloween and we want our kids to have fun with it. We never get scary costumes. We feel that by celebrating it in a good manner shows we are above the pagan worshipers. And believe me brother the Lord is right by our side throughout the night. This subject has been brought up in the past between my Wife and I. Anyway thanks for the safe wishes brother.

We're Roman Catholic, but I still don't allow my son to dress up as anything demonic or evil looking. It's really not about religion for me, although we are religious and attend weekly mass, I just don't think it's appropriate for little kids to represent such negative forces. My sister in law is a Jehovah Witness and doesn't recognize Birthdays, Xmas, or any other celebrated organized holiday as it as viewed as paganism. I always respected her views, but when she tries to tell me I'm wrong for having a birthday party for my son it's hard not to smack her in the face with my bible! Lol