mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

No, not for real MS. We were BS'ing in response to previous posts. Just trying to lighten the mood as this got a bit ugly over very little dollars involved.

If you do it make a specialized Logo , stick with a MS logo, that does not say gear, and put it on something like a Nike Jersey top, Adidas, Under amour, something nice in a tang style, and i bet we would all nap them up.
personally im addicted to nice sports gear. love to blow $ on that shit right next to gear

That was just customink.com site you can custom how you want it that is Fatboy slim letter it does say strong gear but MS has to approve will do a nice one and show all and see if we can all agree on

Cool, we had it designed. like this.

The VIP's of previous generation I mean 10 years ago, I guess generation is 20 years.

They didn't want it so guys in the gym would see it & be like, ahh let me go online & get hooked up. So no Strong-Gear, or the old CUSTOM GEAR, mike-strong.com or mikestrong or TheVIPBoard. None of that.

So what was decided on was just left front chect VIP embroided in.

On the back it was some pic with I think it said I am VIP, I forget now.

I could make them here & ship them.

Or we could have a little contest to see who can make the design, even maybe find me a US PARTNER, who will make them & ship them, under my OK.

If not I would NOT mind doing it. There are place here.

For brand name U A gets my vote. Not sure on the cost, for me, that is expensive here.

Lets talk it over.
Respect
mikestrong

View attachment 17143

How about this one? :cool: :DAhahahaha
My last best friend was an Aussie, good people, actually helped me move TheVIP, before he left, good people, in my book.
He would be hurt.
LMK if you guys can agree on something.

Time to really watch this game.

We can take it further, have a contest a vote, winner gets some gear:
MS

Last edited: