mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

It seems like proof of address is in order here and that the terms that were established before the order was placed were violated. Having been a seller of product (legal) and having been screwed myself by buyers who claim not to have receive the product I understand MS's frustration. I have also been screwed as the buyer of product also so I understand each side. But, at the end of the day this isn't Walmart or Costco. This is an illegal, underground business with sketchy characters on both sides. In other words: The customer isn't ALWAYS right.
No, but the customer is the customer and should be treated as such. The majority of us are not thieves trying to pull one over on a source. I agree with @flenser that things do get delivered to addresses with incorrect names. How many people here have received anything bigger than a letter at their address for someone who doesn't current live there? The kind of manpower it would take to check ALL packages against postal records for residence would be ridiculous.

That being said, if there was an original agreement entered on with regards to re-shipment if the pack was seized, this agreement should be honored and followed. I agree with @Johnson513 if there wasn't, then this was an oversight and @element00 deserves a refund in the full as it is the responsibility of the source to get the pack to your door.

No, but the customer is the customer and should be treated as such. The majority of us are not thieves trying to pull one over on a source. I agree with @flenser that things do get delivered to addresses with incorrect names. How many people here have received anything bigger than a letter at their address for someone who doesn't current live there? The kind of manpower it would take to check ALL packages against postal records for residence would be ridiculous.

That being said, if there was an original agreement entered on with regards to re-shipment if the pack was seized, this agreement should be honored and followed. I agree with @Johnson513 if there wasn't, then this was an oversight and @element00 deserves a refund in the full as it is the responsibility of the source to get the pack to your door.
I get you and respect your comment but what about MS's reasonable request that element show proof of a valid address?

@Marcus your kinda right but Mike states that they had and agreement in the begining about 50% funds return in case (anything happened) if you agree on that why would you go back on your word as a man I understand both point I would just give a full refund and done with him but a deal is deal this isn't (legal) business but if it got siezed wouldn't u receive a letter can either state other wise

I get you and respect your comment but what about MS's reasonable request that element show proof of a valid address?
I don't see anything wrong with showing an addy to someone you trust, but I've also seen things delivered to addresses without the correct name. I'm not sure this proves with 100% accuracy the point being made.

@Marcus your kinda right but Mike states that they had and agreement in the begining about 50% funds return in case (anything happened) if you agree on that why would you go back on your word as a man I understand both point I would just give a full refund and done with him but a deal is deal this isn't (legal) business but if it got siezed wouldn't u receive a letter can either state other wise
This I agree with and I said that, I think this might be why @mikestrong is trying to get the deal in the open, which makes sense to me. I think they had an upfront agreement about package seizure, but that's just speculation... As is all of this, until something more is posted or mediated. But this is what really matters. If there was an agreement, that needs to be honored

for the record I'm not rich, but I valued my time here more than three bottles of test p. So ANYONE that thinks I was attempting a reverse scam for this will think what they want. Also, I never underestimated the potential response that would come from speaking out here. Another example where keeping things private makes everyone happy. And of course, discredit anyone who may speak out...there's nothing special about the online AAS world with regard to that.
I paid, nothing has arrived. In private to ms and others I stated I wasn't looking for a reship or refund and I know what a seizure letter looks like. In fact they've been known to come pretty quick. I have communicated to all that I will wear this as a loss and obviously not use this source again. It was a small order for a reason...
With regard to proof of registration to an address? This constant claim clearly shows that the postal system here is not understood. No such registration exists. People receive mail to any address. I can show the accuracy of the details provided, but it won't be to this source.

How many UGL's will resend an international order without a seizure later, none that I've had experience with maybe you guys of had other experiences though.
This puts element at a disadvantage an array of things could've happened. The pack could've been seized and they decided not to send a seizure letter due to the fact that if you get on the Internet and Google any UGL and they will resend said shipment with proof of seizure letter. Could've been that they just decided not to send one.

We the community isn't taking sides we want the out come right if you got a letter of seizure he should reship if it happens again 100% refund but it looks like there was an agreement before hand you guys agreed to something prior that must be uphold we want everything right for all parties hope this is settled

Sounds like this is just doing circles now, sounds to me it was a test order to see if it would pass customs being it was a tiny 150 dollar order. Reading the posts from both the parties involved there was agreement of a 50% rebate if not recived. This is what should happen... Solved, move on

We the community isn't taking sides we want the out come right if you got a letter of seizure he should reship if it happens again 100% refund but it looks like there was an agreement before hand you guys agreed to something prior that must be uphold we want everything right for all parties hope this is settled

Sounds like this is just doing circles now, sounds to me it was a test order to see if it would pass customs being it was a tiny 150 dollar order. Reading the posts from both the parties involved there was agreement of a 50% rebate if not recived. This is what should happen... Solved, move on

I believe that both of you guys are correct!

As long as the re-shipment was not contingent on actually showing the seizure letter, it probably should just be re-shipped according to there deal.
It looks to me element is not interested in a refund or a reship which is kind of confusing but if that is what the man wants then that's what he should get.

for the record I'm not rich, but I valued my time here more than three bottles of test p. So ANYONE that thinks I was attempting a reverse scam for this will think what they want. Also, I never underestimated the potential response that would come from speaking out here. Another example where keeping things private makes everyone happy. And of course, discredit anyone who may speak out...there's nothing special about the online AAS world with regard to that.
I paid, nothing has arrived. In private to ms and others I stated I wasn't looking for a reship or refund and I know what a seizure letter looks like. In fact they've been known to come pretty quick. I have communicated to all that I will wear this as a loss and obviously not use this source again. It was a small order for a reason...
With regard to proof of registration to an address? This constant claim clearly shows that the postal system here is not understood. No such registration exists. People receive mail to any address. I can show the accuracy of the details provided, but it won't be to this source.

Hey Element,
I can say with most certainty that no one thinks that you are trying to run a reverse scam. I also don't think that MS had any intention of you not getting what you paid for. Can you clarify if there was a deal in place prior to shipment? It seems as though this might be an unfortunate case of miscommunication. Another question, why would you wear this as a complete loss rather than take the 75% refund or any other compensation MS has offered. On the surface it seems MS had concerns shipping to AU prior to taking the order and put a contingency plan in place. Is this correct?

Also, no one is blaming either party for bringing this to light. You are a member here and have every right to seek counsel from the other members. With that said, @mikestrong has been a trusted source for many years and takes great pride in his business and his word. Just as you see things from your perspective, he sees things from his. If there was any communication regarding a prior arrangement, I think that should be shared with whichever WKM has been mediating thus far. I hope that there is a resolution to this, where both parties feel they were treated fairly. If he offered 75% and you're looking for 100%, perhaps splitting the difference can be an option? Just a thought. Good luck Gentleman

Hey Element,
I can say with most certainty that no one thinks that you are trying to run a reverse scam. I also don't think that MS had any intention of you not getting what you paid for. Can you clarify if there was a deal in place prior to shipment? It seems as though this might be an unfortunate case of miscommunication. Another question, why would you wear this as a complete loss rather than take the 75% refund or any other compensation MS has offered. On the surface it seems MS had concerns shipping to AU prior to taking the order and put a contingency plan in place. Is this correct?

Also, no one is blaming either party for bringing this to light. You are a member here and have every right to seek counsel from the other members. With that said, @mikestrong has been a trusted source for many years and takes great pride in his business and his word. Just as you see things from your perspective, he sees things from his. If there was any communication regarding a prior arrangement, I think that should be shared with whichever WKM has been mediating thus far. I hope that there is a resolution to this, where both parties feel they were treated fairly. If he offered 75% and you're looking for 100%, perhaps splitting the difference can be an option? Just a thought. Good luck Gentleman
Hey GB, thanks for the considered words. I am aware you and many others here are supporters of this source. I understood that well before posting my experience. Yes we both agreed on challenges at this end. For reasons that I appreciate very well. I thought the agreement had been laid out in the last 24 hours. It may be a surprise to many, but I'm not seeking that to be honoured. I have also confirmed in my initial post that a letter may or may not be received. I have clearly stated I accept the loss and that be that. I'm not sure why you even refer to me seeking 100%, as I have addressed this previously.
With regard to your statement regarding a reverse scam, well I disagree. I think that is exactly what is being implied, but that was also something I knew would come.

@element00 no that's not what we are implying at least not me but if you guys agreed on something that should be honored I respect what you want but don't take a loss bro take the 75%

If you take it as a complete loss, then what's the problem? Just stop.
On the other hand take the 75% and be done with.
Or if you want a reship, get your name and address confirmed.

Last edited:
Hey GB, thanks for the considered words. I am aware you and many others here are supporters of this source. I understood that well before posting my experience. Yes we both agreed on challenges at this end. For reasons that I appreciate very well. I thought the agreement had been laid out in the last 24 hours. It may be a surprise to many, but I'm not seeking that to be honoured. I have also confirmed in my initial post that a letter may or may not be received. I have clearly stated I accept the loss and that be that. I'm not sure why you even refer to me seeking 100%, as I have addressed this previously.
With regard to your statement regarding a reverse scam, well I disagree. I think that is exactly what is being implied, but that was also something I knew would come.

Now I'm a little confused... If you weren't looking to enforce the agreement, what type of compensation were you looking for once you realized the package was not going to arrive??

Now I'm a little confused... If you weren't looking to enforce the agreement, what type of compensation were you looking for once you realized the package was not going to arrive??
I don't think I've expressed anything about being compensated. It's not the reason I posted

For goodness sake, the last 50 post here are about the same thing being dragged on.
Call it a loss
75% back
Confirm name and add for reship

How hard is that?

@element00 has been a decent member here on Meso and I have no reason to not believe him in his statements. Whether element had a prior agreement upon seizure or not doesn't really matter. His reasons for not excepting the partial refunds doesn't matter to me either. He is a grown man whom stated his position and wants to call it a loss then that's fine with me. He knew what he was getting into and the risks he took and he found out the results and that was that. It does give insight for others that live in his neck of the woods and that's a good thing in my book. Now if he wants this dropped then we should all honor the man and drop it.
@mikestrong if you can't deliver somewhere then I suggest you stay away from trying to deliver there.
I realize several people on this board cherish and praise Mike for such a good job he does and that's fine. He is a stand up guy from my dealings with him but there are bound to be hiccups along the way.
Element thanks for posting your experience with Mike. I know you have your reasons for not taking a refund and I respect you for that.
I wish you both well in your future ventures. Now can we all move on.

I don't think I've expressed anything about being compensated. It's not the reason I posted

So, if there's nothing he could've done to compensate you why even bother posting?? Are you blaming him for your postal system?? Like I said, Im getting confused as to what you actually wanted from him upon the realization that your package was a no show... Or is it that you think it was never sent to begin with?? We're trying to help but honestly, you're making it difficult.