mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

Still you have NOT answered if I may show the STRUCTURE of the deal? Without any personal info.
I mean this is NOW out in the open, so let the members on here VOTE or GIVE their opinion on WHAT is fair!

You have your opinion on what is fair, I have mine, let the members vote, but to me you have GOT to show that you gave a REAL NAME & ADDY, otherwise that explains why a PERFECTLY GOOD PACK did not make it there.

mikestrong
So that's why it didn't arrive? Or was it because it's the hardest place on earth? Lol seems like the responsibility here is solely mine, just as I expected. Theres respected guys here that I would happily confirm info with. They know who they are. You want to take it to a vote? Like a popularity contest. Just let me shave and get changed so I look my best

Not sure why you're sending me a pm, it doesn't make sense to me. Go back to the initial communication and you referred to 50% reship, not refund. Either way we would both agree it is beyond that now. I didn't bring this into the open to discuss with you, that was done by email and I was clear that the transaction was done As far as I was concerned. I bought it here for the community. people will do with it what they want with it.
Me threatening to post up to scare you?? Come on man get a grip. This is meso, so surely that doesn't need further exploration.
Oh and I'm angry? This is going well don't you think
Stick to the facts.

Right 50% Resend, if seized, you got no SEIZURE LETTER, just saying you DIDN'T get it & even so I am offering you 75% cash back. Ofcourse you want me to send again, I can only imagine why? Do you know it will make it? If so how come? Also it must be worth a lot to you to have 1 1/2 PROP there where you are.
But YOU got NO seizure letter, I am offering you more than 50% CASH!

Can you tell the members that you care about it the NAME & ADDY is on file at the PO?

You got a PM out of RESPECT, cause you are whining that it is wrong for me to post the communication. But you know what you are right.
This is for the COMMUNITY, so let them decide.

Who are you to decide, I will ask the members.
Are you guys OK with me posting the STRUCTURE of the deal?
No personal or unsafe info!

mikestrong

Stick to the facts.

Right 50% Resend, if seized, you got no SEIZURE LETTER, just saying you DIDN'T get it & even so I am offering you 75% cash back. Ofcourse you want me to send again, I can only imagine why? Do you know it will make it? If so how come? Also it must be worth a lot to you to have 1 1/2 PROP there where you are.
But YOU got NO seizure letter, I am offering you more than 50% CASH!

Can you tell the members that you care about it the NAME & ADDY is on file at the PO?

You got a PM out of RESPECT, cause you are whining that it is wrong for me to post the communication. But you know what you are right.
This is for the COMMUNITY, so let them decide.

Who are you to decide, I will ask the members.
Are you guys OK with me posting the STRUCTURE of the deal?
No personal or unsafe info!

mikestrong
You like everything on your terms eh.I do not support you publicly showing anything, but I'll be fucked if I'm going to beg you to keep confidential communications private. Whats interesting is that everyone that has done business with you and may have a problem in the future now knows what you will seek to do with the conversations. Good luck with that

Not sure why you're sending me a pm, it doesn't make sense to me. Go back to the initial communication and you referred to 50% reship, not refund. Either way we would both agree it is beyond that now. I didn't bring this into the open to discuss with you, that was done by email and I was clear that the transaction was done As far as I was concerned. I bought it here for the community. people will do with it what they want with it.
Me threatening to post up to scare you?? Come on man get a grip. This is meso, so surely that doesn't need further exploration.
Well to disapoint you I am NOT angry.

As far a going well, I think the TRUTH will come out, I believe in what is fair & right. We made an agreement you should stick to that. You come on here NOT stating things the way they are. Just a complete biased to your side story. Why would you NOT mention the whole TRUTH from the get go?
I guess I should be angry, cause you are obviously trying to hurt my NAME.
But no I know what is FAIR & RIGHT.
All will see that when I post the COMMUNICATION.
Yeah YOU READ IT!
50% Reship if SEIZED!, there is No letter, and I am still offering you 75% money back!
What we have here is a LOST PACK, and you still wont prove the addy.
Get to it, send that PIC proving that initial only name is in file at the Postal Office.

mikestrong

You like everything on your terms eh.I do not support you publicly showing anything, but I'll be fucked if I'm going to beg you to keep confidential communications private. Whats interesting is that everyone that has done business with you and may have a problem in the future now knows what you will seek to do with the conversations. Good luck with that
Well if someone like you, comes on here with a half ass story, trying to smear my name.
The members have a right to see the whole story, also it is better they see it from the get go. So as to avoid biased BS stories.
You better believe I am going to defend my name as well, I wont show PRIVATE INFO, so why are you against the TRUTH? You know you have been caught trying to pass a quick biased story.
As you post shows there is a lot of missing info, like your SHIT MAN it is simple.

What is the problem with members seeing the deal, without personal info? I mean you are out here stating something half assed true.

You agreed to a 50% resend if seized, right or wrong? Speak the truth over there a lot?
But yet you wont accept the 75% cash back even tough you got NO seizure letter? Huh, something does NOT add up.

Can anyone else see something weird? You want so badly that I ship you half the order of 3 TEST PROP, so ship you 1 1/2 PROP instead of the 75% of the MONEY ($93.75), you must BE REALLY SURE that pack is going to make it. I wonder why?
mikestrong

Last edited:

I agree. Seems like MS is trying to make it right. Why would you not want anything? Money or gear? MS has never gave us a reason that he is out to scam anyone and is making a fair deal. I understand why your pissed and I definitely understand why MS is just wanting the facts out there. This is is lively hood. Anyway that's my 2c.

And think about the amount of money were talking here. It doesn't make sense for him to scam you.

Not everyone is going to be happy and some times they don't even send seizure letters, I got 600 organon deca amps 5 thousand yes I said 5 thousand blue heart dbols seized in 2010 and didn't get any seizure letter order status just kept saying arrival at customs. But I'm with MS here I know I'm not seen here much do to the fact I own a small business and I'm a national level competitor but in all respect MS is rite you should atleast show some tracking info. I'm not here to start any arguments or burn bridges

I do think it's important to hear all experiences good or bad. Because if it becomes a trend w the source we can make better decisions on if we want to use him.

With that said I don't think mike ripped him off for >$100. Looks like he's tryin to work w the customer to make it right. Obv mike can't just refund every person 100% that says they didn't recieve their pack just on blind faith. Then every person would say they didn't recieve it and try to get more gear.

I would just take 50-75% refund and call it a day.

I have to agree with MS on this one. Not saying element is a lair by any means, but asking for anything more than what Mike has offered WITHOUT any proof you did or didn't get anything is more than fair IMO. I see both sides here but the fact is Mike is working hard to make someone happy who has no proof they did or didn't receive their gear.

Wow never seen this before with mike not even on the VIP board hey Mike ask for all info again then reship take a loss if he gets fine if he doesn't element needs to show seized letter and also not taking side but don't deal with each other any WKM that's been here at least 2years wanna chime in

Wow never seen this before with mike not even on the VIP board hey Mike ask for all info again then reship take a loss if he gets fine if he doesn't element needs to show seized letter and also not taking side but don't deal with each other any WKM that's been here at least 2years wanna chime in
I understand what you're sayin' but technically MStrong owns the VIP Board and has full veto power at any given time.... He could easily use the edit function....

I'm personally amazed that we are talkin about $150 order here... I don't think @element00 is gonna sell out over a buck fifty... I get the whole "reverse scam" deal, but with such low stakes, I personally don't see it. If MStrong and element came to a deal PRIOR to shipping, because of the location stated, then that deal should be honored.
If there was no deal BEFORE the package was sent, I personally feel that MStrong should just send the $150, or whatever, back, and both walk away... If @mikestrong is already at 75%, fuck it, toss up the other 25 and just be done. No ones a winner here... As a business owner myself, I realize that no matter how much I'm right or how strongly I believe in my position, sometimes I just gotta suck it up and take a loss. That's the price of doing business. I don't think MStrong picked up funds and didn't send a pack, and I don't think, as I said prior, element is looking for a small order of free prop...

We can all sit around and sing kumbaya when all is well, but our true character comes out once a bee's dick of stress and adversity is added in the mix....

I understand what you're sayin' but technically MStrong owns the VIP Board and has full veto power at any given time.... He could easily use the edit function....

I'm personally amazed that we are talkin about $150 order here... I don't think @element00 is gonna sell out over a buck fifty... I get the whole "reverse scam" deal, but with such low stakes, I personally don't see it. If MStrong and element came to a deal PRIOR to shipping, because of the location stated, then that deal should be honored.
If there was no deal BEFORE the package was sent, I personally feel that MStrong should just send the $150, or whatever, back, and both walk away... If @mikestrong is already at 75%, fuck it, toss up the other 25 and just be done. No ones a winner here... As a business owner myself, I realize that no matter how much I'm right or how strongly I believe in my position, sometimes I just gotta suck it up and take a loss. That's the price of doing business. I don't think MStrong picked up funds and didn't send a pack, and I don't think, as I said prior, element is looking for a small order of free prop...

We can all sit around and sing kumbaya when all is well, but our true character comes out once a bee's dick of stress and adversity is added in the mix....

Sound about right I stated to resend pack but just resend the money Mike and put it aside a don't deal with that person as for being the head of VIP board don't believe he would edit but we would never know don't think Mike would come back to scam any way I would would resend pack then if not received resend a full.refunds we all know and take the risk

Sound about right I stated to resend pack but just resend the money Mike and put it aside a don't deal with that person as for being the head of VIP board don't believe he would edit but we would never know don't think Mike would come back to scam any way I would would resend pack then if not received resend a full.refunds we all know and take the risk
I will chime in here, look I appreciate this advice.

But PLZ how can I be sure that NAME & ADDY is right? The only way to send there now is with TRACKING, then I can see what happens to it. The problem with that, is who in the US is going to send it to him there, like that? SAFETY, for the US REM, becomes an issue with that!
We sent it NO TRACK on HONOR, tell us you got it. If not show SEIZURE letter. Then the DEAL was if SEIZED I would RESEND 50%.
But at this point I feel it is really fair if ELEMENT would prove that he gave me a REAL NAME for that ADDY, that is on file at the POSTAL OFFICE. Other wise as some may KNOW a pack wont make it to a FAKE NAME!

I also hear you guys saying, just pay 100% & be done with it. Maybe I should have done that, but feel I have nothing to hide, by the way I have handled this. I don't mind this coming out in the OPEN for you all to see how I handle things when there is a PROBLEM.

I can state for a FACT, that since I have been on here that has been a FEW PROBLEMs, the members on here have dealt with me on the side, we came to an arrangement & the VIPs are since happy.
To be honest, I feel like ELEMENT kind of made a THREAT to post up, if he didn't get shipped 1/2 of the 3 PROP. So 1 1/2 PROP, we have been speaking through a Mediator & he would not buge, even when offered 75% cash. My point is I feel I am fair & just. So if he wants to post up, I am NOT going to be scared or bullied into giving FREE STUFF.
75% cash back is $93.75 out of the $125 he paid, for a pack, he says he didn't get.

Anyway, thanks for chiming in VIPs & Members. You know if you guys on here VOTE to refund 100% I will accept that & do it. But make sure he gave me a REAL NAME for that ADDY!

Respect
mikestrong

I might be wrong, but it seems this is the Cliff Notes version.

@element00 and @mikestrong had prior arrangement: @mikestrong will refund 50% of cost if pack does not arrive.

Pack does not arrive. @mikestrong offers 50% refund. @element00 does not agree to prior arrangement. @mikestrong offers 75% refund. @element00 does not agree to accept and wants to change prior arrangement to 50% reship @mikestrong refuses.

@element00 airs private business publicly. @element00 is in high dudgeon when @mikestrong does the same.

In summation, @element00 loses $150. @mikestrong manages damage control.

As far as I can tell, @mikestrong's mistake was offering a 75% refund and @element00's was refusing it.

Pretty much I would pay refund 100% done deal and don't deal with each other but if there was a deal already at hand than that's it that's what both parties agreed on no need to be changed at the end a mans word is golden some one man up

But at this point I feel it is really fair if ELEMENT would prove that he gave me a REAL NAME for that ADDY, that is on file at the POSTAL OFFICE. Other wise as some may KNOW a pack wont make it to a FAKE NAME!
This seems like a very reasonable request to me.

My dealings with Mike have been pretty above board. He actually stopped me from sending him more money to make a 2nd order before my first order has been received because he wanted to make sure I got what I already paid for so there was no confusion. Don't know very many guys in this business who turn away significant amounts of money in an attempt to make sure each transaction is completed and satisfactory to the customer before another is placed. To me, that shows a pretty high level of integrity and ethics, in a business that is severely lacking in both categories more often than not.

I might be wrong, but it seems this is the Cliff Notes version.

@element00 and @mikestrong had prior arrangement: @mikestrong will refund 50% of cost if pack does not arrive.

Pack does not arrive. @mikestrong offers 50% refund. @element00 does not agree to prior arrangement. @mikestrong offers 75% refund. @element00 does not agree to accept and wants to change prior arrangement to 50% reship @mikestrong refuses.

@element00 airs private business publicly. @element00 is in high dudgeon when @mikestrong does the same.

In summation, @element00 loses $150. @mikestrong manages damage control.

As far as I can tell, @mikestrong's mistake was offering a 75% refund and @element00's was refusing it.
It seems like proof of address is in order here and that the terms that were established before the order was placed were violated. Having been a seller of product (legal) and having been screwed myself by buyers who claim not to have receive the product I understand MS's frustration. I have also been screwed as the buyer of product also so I understand each side. But, at the end of the day this isn't Walmart or Costco. This is an illegal, underground business with sketchy characters on both sides. In other words: The customer isn't ALWAYS right.