mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

Hey VIP SeanChan,
You know it is SORT of an ERROR, cause I should have STATED that the POWDERS are all shipping INTL, that right the POWDERs are NOT US DOM.
They are from a diff REM than the AAS finished product.
Shoot I know I would mess up on something. :D
Thanks
mikestrong
Ok. So to clear things up. No Exemstane in capsules either? For domestic?

Am i missing something here? I cant seem to find any mid cycle blood work at all, also had another question on the scoc it requires sources to post pictures of their equipment and i still cant find those posts
Hey Getswole,
I did NOT/COULD not post pictures of the equipment as it would be a little unsafe. For my US REM.
Thanks to the VIP's who answered. I believe my products have also been tested by several diff. VIP & even VIDEOs have been posted up.
I am here to be of service, I respect Meso, I did all the SCOC, except Lab Equipment, but maybe I can get a link to the equipment type that is being used.
There is even NEWS about STRONG-GEAR soon to be posted up.

Respect
mikestrong

I know im a little late here but just start considering using mikestrong so i started digging a little deeper and noticed that he didnt fully comply with the scoc and no one mentioned it, i was going to post sooner just forgot until this morning lol

but has anyone gotten bloodwork done yet

I think he was vouched for by a lot of people cause from what I understand he's been in the game for like 10-15 yrs.

I will be posting bloods but only in about 9-10 weeks. Maybe sooner.

NEW LIST as of OCT/NOV 2014!!!
-------STRONG GEAR AAS US DOM-------
EQUIPOISE 300mg/ml in 10ml = $55
PRIMOBOLAN 125mg/ml in 10ml = $75
PRIMOBOLAN ENANTATE 250mg/ml in 10ml = $160 (Strong & some pain)

Respect
mikestrong

A couple questions:

1) What happened to the EQ 500mg? Do you still offer that?

2) I thought the Primo 250 was too much and discontiuned?

Thanks
Gunz

Definitely front load EQ . My last EQ cycle I frontloaded 900mg and ran 600/wk for 14wks, it worked , veins popped out of nowhere . I also got much muscle hardness....~Ogh

@1fnprick I see you were the first one to receive from MS and you were reporting on the Test and Deca up until your 4 week where you stated that you had put on 9lbs. That was in Augs. Anyway, whats up? Help contrubute to the board and give some feed back. I'm sure its positive feedback but I would still like to hear about it.
You were the first one to order, receive paks, post pic and review MS gear. You were keeping every one updated and then you vanished.

Last edited:
Definitely front load EQ . My last EQ cycle I frontloaded 900mg and ran 600/wk for 14wks, it worked , veins popped out of nowhere . I also got much muscle hardness....~Ogh
Watsup my brother Ogh where ya been Hiding at my friend