mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

You don't get to where MS has gotten and been around as long as he has by just accepting anyone and everyone...especially join date of today and first message is to a source about PM...re-read his rules....MS my mouth is watering looking at this new list!!

Yeah I don't mid this is your first post, but heck I think I will ask NOOBS, to make what 20-30 posts before just hitting me up?
What do you TOP VIPs think about that?
Nothing wrong with having NEW Guys post up a bit, right?
I know some guys don't post, just lurkers, I have good VIP's like that. But still talk about food, training, etc. there is lots of stuff you guys can ACTUALLY CONTRIBUTE to MESO.
Respect
mikestrong

Yeah I don't mid this is your first post, but heck I think I will ask NOOBS, to make what 20-30 posts before just hitting me up?
I know some guys don't post, just lurkers, I have good VIP's like that. But still talk about food, training, etc. there is lots of stuff you guys can ACTUALLY CONTRIBUTE to MESO.
Respect
mikestrong
yeah I know where you're comin from. I never had any reason to join since I don't post. Almost every question I've had has been asked and answered on other threads

So right MS I tell noons this all the time meso is more than just sources we have training cycle blood work shit we got a what pisses you off thread now if its your first cycle ask ? MS is right post something up at least 25post

Respect
mikestrong

At least 50 post and 25 likes. It will eliminate post whoring like "good job" or "nice work" or "can't wait to start my cycle"

Hell....maybe even post 5 new threads. Something that lets the Vets know the new guys have put in some effort in planning out a cycles, serms, AI's and pct.

I mean I have friends who still don't know how to do a proper pct...smh!

Respect
mikestrong

If a noob wants a referral they have to post and become a regular here. I would never put my name out there for some random dude that could possibly be LE or has no idea what they are doing. Everyone I have vouched for has become an active member on Meso and has become very knowledgeable. I got to know these guys before vouching and have become good friends with one of them.

At least 50 post and 25 likes. It will eliminate post whoring like "good job" or "nice work" or "can't wait to start my cycle"

Hell....maybe even post 5 new threads. Something that lets the Vets know the new guys have put in some effort in planning out a cycles, serms, AI's and pct.

This exactly

MIKE
Noticed you have Exemstane in 50grams powder but don't have it in your regular list. Is that an error?
Hey VIP SeanChan,
You know it is SORT of an ERROR, cause I should have STATED that the POWDERS are all shipping INTL, that right the POWDERs are NOT US DOM.
They are from a diff REM than the AAS finished product.
Shoot I know I would mess up on something. :D
Thanks
mikestrong

lookin Good. I'll be runnin his test and var for the cycle im on. Once I run out of Astros. Bloods will only be in a few months.

And might have to start stockin up on next bulk cycle. Xmas comin early.

Yeah funny, "good job" hehe.
I certainly meant NEW THREADS, the likes is a good idea to avoid BOTs POST, automated junk posting.
I hope you are all on board with this. If members are already a VIP, I will sort of GrandFather you in, but I am highly recommending all VIPs have this VIP post/thread requirement ASAP.
Lets encourage this.
Respect
mikestrong