mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

Who is using MS's Test Cyp? 300mg/ml seems high. Feed back please and also on his EQ.

Thank you in advance.

Was attempting to agree with Big Mikes post about having my closet look like that soon. Anyway, nice gear.

If I can remember correctly mikestrong wanted to save some space on page 100 for his updated pice list and new product

Hey guys

If you want to know what Mikes AI's & Serms look like.....I posted more pics in the pic forum.

Hope this doesn't go on the 100 page...

Respectfully

I'm at 7 injection (ED) Tri Blend 100 mg (Prop, Mast, Tren A). Everything is ok right now. I feel the effects. libito is up, recovery is better and I feel anabolism in the morning when I wake up.
I feel little or nothing the side effects of tren. I would say that generally become less diplomatic. Just something unusual this time. I have a incredibbile hunger the last two days, I feel the effects like on EQ and not on tren. I never be hunger like this under tren.
To some of you happen such a thing?I hope it's a passing effect
I've always enjoyed the tren and the last 5-6 years I always use in my cycles.

Alright. Check this out guys... Strong gear has been Strong!. I'm ready for some tren. (next cycle) how much should I stock?

What is your previous cycle history and your goal for this cycle?

Am i missing something here? I cant seem to find any mid cycle blood work at all, also had another question on the scoc it requires sources to post pictures of their equipment and i still cant find those posts

Am i missing something here? I cant seem to find any mid cycle blood work at all, also had another question on the scoc it requires sources to post pictures of their equipment and i still cant find those posts
Mike was grandfathered in as he has been a member of this board for so long and so many people have used him with no complaints over many many years

Mike was grandfathered in as he has been a member of this board for so long and so many people have used him with no complaints over many many years
That doesnt make sense to me everyone hammers every source that tries to come on here but sources that used to be on here a free pass? Im sure MS is legit just doesnt seem right that some get a pass, i didnt see that in the scoc

Or try and drop you all together! The biggest racket of all time! One of the easiest ways to steal money and get away with it.
This is the United States of America. There is a right way and a wrong way to steal.

What's going on with page 100? I checked it out but don't see new list, or suggestions. I'd like to see turinabol and exemestane, and what are your thoughts on tren hex?

That doesnt make sense to me everyone hammers every source that tries to come on here but sources that used to be on here a free pass? Im sure MS is legit just doesnt seem right that some get a pass, i didnt see that in the scoc

It's in there brother.
B. Source may be grandfathered if they’ve had YEARS in good standing and are vouched for by respected members. Item IV.b will still apply to these sources.

read the scoc again....

Mike falls under a different criteria of the scoc. He's grandfathered in, but still abides by the old rules