mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

It is good to see a source come in here and do things right. I think we all agree on that.

Prayers have been with you and your family brother. Good to here your wife is doing better.

That's pretty high praise coming from you Big Paul - you've been around for a few minutes. And I Agree - Mike's Approach AND success have been great to see.

I am patient, I prepaid for a product that might not be in stock lol. I'm on board with MS already, I was more speaking on Astro. But I respect how he runs his business, I'm sorry if I came off like I was complaining.

I'm pretty sure Mike has hgh in stock.:)

I'm interested in his HGH also. I just have to do more research/homework on hgh before I'm all in.

Sorry guys for being MIA. I dropped my dang phone in the toilet and am tight on funds. Borrowed a friend's phone just to be able to drop in.

Strong gear has been on point and other than moody times (Anadrol) and shoulder acne. I have no complaints...

@mikestrong. 3 weeks is a long time for sure. I pray everything is well and your insurance company does its job.

Just want to let you guys know that the more you deal with Mike the better the service.

ANOTHER deal done......perfectly

shaking pom poms

Us know brothers I knew nuthing about the ugl till a yr or so back.always took a shot at overseas & got the sweet talk but then dicked 50% of the time.this was the only site I really paid attention to.started learning,signed up learned some more got somewhat burnt in first leap.stepped back listened,started figuring it out.thought astro was the only one who had his shit together and he does by no means am I kicking him in the balls.but MS dropped by and it's just a step above.I honestly don't know how he does it.I'm at work all night so I see him on line and we chat a bit but for real he got to be cloned at least 4 Mike Strongs walk this earth.all of the shit you wished your source was/is he got it rite thanx again Mike it's nice to be a,,,VIP.....

Thanks good VIPs & Meso Pals.

OK I have to admit, I like to come here to MESO & work & get it done.
Met some really good people on here, since I am back.
This site is a Blessing for me, I give thanks.
On the home front things are looking up, wife is about to come home after nearly pretty much 3 weks in the hospital, not a short stint in my book.
Just hope to GOD the insurance issue gets sorted.

Another late night here, I can report that all emails, PM's have been done & I will be on tomorrow around mid-day/afternoon.

Thanks to a FEW VIP, that are doing TRADES. Still interested in some stuff. Just hit me up.

Got to finnish my late night protein shake & then I am of.

Take care & Respect
mikestrong

Sounds like you need a well deserved vacation my friend. 3 weeks is a long time, i couldn't imagine that. Glad to hear she gets to come home. I think you came to Meso at the perfect time, we really needed another realiable and knowledgeable guy. And your business is top notch, take care.

Sounds like you need a well deserved vacation my friend. 3 weeks is a long time, i couldn't imagine that. Glad to hear she gets to come home. I think you came to Meso at the perfect time, we really needed another realiable and knowledgeable guy. And your business is top notch, take care.
Well said, and mikestrong thanks for all the hard work and relible service. I hope all is well and back to normal for the fam soon.

Big Mike

What's up fellas its been bout a week or so. Mike I knew everything was going to b fine God is faithful to those who r faithful. Well I missed yall dammit, sometimes I fell like I'm trolling but the knowledge sone of the vets have here is incredible n I try my best to listen n learn but I will try my hardest to contribute when I can.

Glad to hear your wife is doing better mike. Doesn't seem to matter where you are at insurance is no fun to deal with on any kind of major issue.

Glad to hear your wife is doing better mike. Doesn't seem to matter where you are at insurance is no fun to deal with on any kind of major issue.

Nope! They are very efficient - or should I say proficient - at collecting your money. But when it is their turn to honor THEIR end of the agreement, well, prepare to battle! It is so disappointing and disrespectful.

Nope! They are very efficient - or should I say proficient - at collecting your money. But when it is their turn to honor THEIR end of the agreement, well, prepare to battle! It is so disappointing and disrespectful.
So true. They do their best to find a loop hole.. Insurance may be the biggest scam there is.

I'm going to reup for spring :). My Christmas gift to myself. I got see for myself what this tren is all about.
I'm doing the same...lol

I already have winter & spring done. Looking for the next big thing. I have to get it while I can:)

Hey mike,

Is it okay to link pics or no in your thread?

Last edited:

Sponsors

Latest posts