mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

Is MS still posting here?

Huh? Yeah, he has definitely been posting, as well as PM'ing frequently too.

I think his popularity has caused more and more members to be posting here, making it look like Mike has posted less frequently, but he is still around and going strong (pun intended).

The best customer service.creative pkging.nice smooth gear average to better than normal arrival time depending on day of fund pick up.PLEASANT.THIS is how its supposed to be.no drama good product..M.S works his tail off thanx mike

Thanks good VIPs & Meso Pals.

OK I have to admit, I like to come here to MESO & work & get it done.
Met some really good people on here, since I am back.
This site is a Blessing for me, I give thanks.
On the home front things are looking up, wife is about to come home after nearly pretty much 3 weks in the hospital, not a short stint in my book.
Just hope to GOD the insurance issue gets sorted.

Another late night here, I can report that all emails, PM's have been done & I will be on tomorrow around mid-day/afternoon.

Thanks to a FEW VIP, that are doing TRADES. Still interested in some stuff. Just hit me up.

Got to finnish my late night protein shake & then I am of.

Take care & Respect
mikestrong

Good to hear the boss is coming home Mike.I sent you a pm about a couple different things neither are worth looking at now being 4am .when u get a second check it out no rush .Thanx MIKE STRONG u got this stuff down to a science great work. Need to put a book out for beginners lol

Brother @mikestrong
I am glad to hear your Wife's coming home. The good Lord has definitely blessed you and your family brother.
As others have said you have definitely held your own here on Meso and it's appreciated. Keep it up brother.

God Bless,
Boilermech

Has anybody tried Mike's GH? Everybody speaks so highly of him, and even though I haven't seen anybody in this thread, or any other thread, mention they have tried it, I have ordered it and I am going to give it a shot. His pricing was very reasonable and I'm very happy to be dealing with him. If anybody has any feedback on the product though, I'm just very curious.

Has anybody tried Mike's GH? Everybody speaks so highly of him, and even though I haven't seen anybody in this thread, or any other thread, mention they have tried it, I have ordered it and I am going to give it a shot. His pricing was very reasonable and I'm very happy to be dealing with him. If anybody has any feedback on the product though, I'm just very curious.
Not in stock right now brotha... Everybody's hopin he gets some more

Not in stock right now brotha... Everybody's hopin he gets some more
Hmm, I take it that means that you guys liked it though? I have already prepaid him for whenever he gets it back so I can be sure to have my order sent. He's literally the only person I have seen across every board who has 0 negative feedback of consequence. I feel safe knowing that he will send it to me whenever he can.

Mike is a man of his word... One of the few. I don't know who has run it though, I know a lot of people were askin bout it

It is good to see a source come in here and do things right. I think we all agree on that.

Prayers have been with you and your family brother. Good to here your wife is doing better.

Mike is a man of his word... One of the few. I don't know who has run it though, I know a lot of people were askin bout it
Yeah, even on his board it didn't seem like anybody had any feedback. The pessimist in me is slightly concerned as I really hate running anything that I haven't seen at least some sort of independent lab on, but the price was right, and if I'm going to trust anybody it would be mike. I wanted to try to run Astro, but I really hate using bitcoin for various reasons and he doesn't seem to be taking new customers very often. I am new to this board so I figured it'll happen when it's meant to happen.

Just be patient dmt31. I waited about 6 months to get on board with MS
I am patient, I prepaid for a product that might not be in stock lol. I'm on board with MS already, I was more speaking on Astro. But I respect how he runs his business, I'm sorry if I came off like I was complaining.

Sponsors

Latest posts