mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

Well, Mike, at the pace Ripgut is filling this thread up with posts, you better be ready to post that 'page 100 price list' in an hour or two!;)
GOOD VIP's easy.
I didn't think of that VIP Bickel.

I have yet to set it up.

If it passes the 100, we may have to wait to 150 or 200 :D

Nah, J/K.

I am out for now. Hope it's not 99 1/2 by tommorrow, still need to hear from the VIP's on here, get feedback, etc. etc.
Thanks & GN
mikestrong

Quality powders are getting harder to come by. I'd def be interested in some powders Mike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A friend of mine did business with VIP MS recently. There were some unforseen complications. My friend and MS agreed to share in the loss. MS kept his end of the bargain and is also working to make sure the complications don't happen in the future.

In a business rampant with men without honor VIP MS conducts himself as a professional

A friend of mine did business with VIP MS recently. There were some unforseen complications. My friend and MS agreed to share in the loss. MS kept his end of the bargain and is also working to make sure the complications don't happen in the future.

In a business rampant with men without honor VIP MS conducts himself as a professional
That's a very rare quality in this game. Typically, those that have been in the business for a long time have this trait. It's one of the reasons they've survived the ups and downs in the game. +1 MS

Last edited:
I was going to save this but I can't.... Currently running MS Tren E at 600mg per week. Been on for 2 weeks now and it's kicking in good now. Also running it with MS Anadrol. Just bumped the drol up to 100mg per day. Taking 400mg of some home brew test c as well... Really liking the results so far. This MS Tren reminds me old school fina.... Very potent tren guys. The Anadrol is crazy strong as well...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn, sounds killer I'm going to have to find some references![emoji6] I do like how this board puts the sources thru the test, unlike the others.