mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

nver had a raw egg. i always remember watching Rocky , Sylvester Stallone hitting those raw eggs up in the AM.
I hope the wife recovers well, and you may have the time to get right with your gym time, and with your oils!
LMFAO, my wife used that a reference this morning. She said, " just cause Rocky did it doesn't mean you should do it." Then some shit about it being a myth...I asked her what the myth meant.. she said, " Your getting bigger fast enough. You don't need raw eggs!"

Guess she disagrees with the gas it gives me! LMFAO!

Thanks brother. If your near a big city Craigslist can be your best friend in building a home gym. Fitness is a passing notion for a lot of people it seems and when they are done you can often pick up their stuff, in nearly new condition, for a fraction of the price.
I do live in the city. But I live in a 1 bed aprmt...
Umm, I remember that cartoon movie. But never seen it. Though I was raised in a house of males. No sisters...

I will say this, "With all the negative things going down. I really, really want to bring some good news to Meso."

That being said. I'm moving my blood work up. Was going to wait till beginning of 7th week. But now will get it drawn the first week of November.

Hey mike

Say buddy, you know I've been asked you about clen & T3;)

Me and hardtokill are interested in the same thing.....lol

@ ripgut on those labs I'm ready to see my self & be that 1in 10 or 2 in 20 now so we both good.I'm running sust at 750.& just finished my jug from another source it was 250 mg this MS AT 300 Is great been wanting to bump it up.my strenth steady going UP I mean like wtf crazy 125 dumbbell incline for 7 up from 110 for 5 - 3 weeks ago.so I pinned the sust 300 on the 14th so smooth no pip but I don't get really in shoulders.the dumbbell s don't go any higher at gym but more reps are expected.

HEY VIPs & Meso members,
OK I am on for a bit more, then got to fix my cell & some other errands.
So all emails & pm's are being done as we speak.
Yes T3 & Clen are being added for US DOM.

I hope to have & post up the details & prices on that later.
Respect
mikestrong

BTW: If there is any of the VIPs/Members who have CellPhones/Taplets for sale or can get them cheap, PLZ LMK, as they cost a lot more here. Also may be looking for some other things from the US. This can help me out, & it is another good way of making the trade happen.

uh ohh somebody wants the new Iphone 6 ..

I seen the flex test, so dont get mad at it Mike.. No TrenRage on your new Iphone or it wont survive..

you need to know some asians.. they kingpin all the electronics round here..

not trying to make a generalization.. just watched CNN and they were buying them fuckers out like sheep led to slaughter. guess the tax is less in the US..

uh ohh somebody wants the new Iphone 6 ..

I seen the flex test, so dont get mad at it Mike.. No TrenRage on your new Iphone or it wont survive..

you need to know some asians.. they kingpin all the electronics round here..

not trying to make a generalization.. just watched CNN and they were buying them fuckers out like sheep led to slaughter. guess the tax is less in the US..
SUPP VIP Friend.
Wow so you are connected, nice.
iphone 6 wow, no I was thinking SAMSUNG note 3, or SAMSUNG S4 or S5.
But mainly would love a Blackberry Passport. Some Apple Tablets 1 or 2 I can help some people I know with a GOOD price for their kids.
LMK VIP.
Respect
mikestrong

ill look around locally on craigslist no guarantee's lol . I like the samsung notes , adn the s4/5 are nice.. my iphone is def way over due for a upgrade. I have the 4s