mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

I havent opended my fitness pal to track anything, but as far as shopping goes and bringing home the bacon, fuck yeah, ive been dropping real money on food these last few months even off cycle. . got a cosco care renewed, been buying milk, eggs, fruit, and veggies, in bulk. really into there Normandy frozen greens, just throw some mix in a tupperwear with a lil water, and bam you got your veggies for your sides. been doing 1.99# breasts from walmart, buy 20-30pounds at a time... that was my main meat, with some ham , and also shrimp added in when i can. taking a page from brutus, and using alot of ground turkey for big batches of meatloaf to diverisfy from the chicken here and there. lot of sweet potatoes, greek yogurt, cottage cheese. Roast beef.. 7 or 9 grain tasty ass wheat breads.. tryn to keep away from sugars.. i can remember the days when i wound nver be without apple juice in the fridge.. would slug on that shit like it was water.. havent had juice legit or soda for 6 mo.. nothing. maybe a mini soda, that my girl brought back from the hotel she works at a month ago.
breakfast i always look foward too.. 1 1/2 cups of oatmeal, with a 1/2 cup of milk in it.. 3 eggs fried. protien shake.
Awesome, way to go.
Some of my diet, was raw egss, you ever go that route? I got up to 8, should start with 4 tomorrow.
I hope my cycle can begin soon, but have to be realistic, with all going on at home. Wife still not back, but getting better by the day. Maybe I can find a little time to train. In about 1-2 weeks. I am considering the OLD HOME GYM, method.
My water is milk. Sweet Potato, been hearing about that a lot lately. Greek Yogurt that is HIGH class here by me :) Definitely doing my vegetable here.
Keep it up.
Respect
mikestrong

VIP MS,

Home gym is a good option. It took me quite a while to get everything I wanted in terms of equipment and setup but once I did I would never go back. Saves me around an hour a day between drive time, time lost waiting for a machine, bench etc. at a gym.

Also, for me having my gym at home keeps me from missing workouts. Much easier to go into the basement or garage than get it the car and drive to the gym on a day when aren't real motivated.

Awesome, way to go.
Some of my diet, was raw egss, you ever go that route? I got up to 8, should start with 4 tomorrow.
I hope my cycle can begin soon, but have to be realistic, with all going on at home. Wife still not back, but getting better by the day. Maybe I can find a little time to train. In about 1-2 weeks. I am considering the OLD HOME GYM, method.
My water is milk. Sweet Potato, been hearing about that a lot lately. Greek Yogurt that is HIGH class here by me :) Definitely doing my vegetable here.
Keep it up.
Respect
mikestrong
My breakfast consists of four large raw eggs, 1 cup ground oatmeal, 1 scoop O.N. gold protein, 12 oz. milk, and big scoop of p.b.... Over 1000 cal and 70 grams of protein...

Happy to hear your wife is improving Mike. And hope things get back to normal soon for you and your family.

Keep us updated on everything and wish you excellent results with your upcoming cycle :)

My cycle is going great. Libido is going up daily, my workouts are incredible, and my recovery time is reducing..Loving it!

VIP MS,

Home gym is a good option. It took me quite a while to get everything I wanted in terms of equipment and setup but once I did I would never go back. Saves me around an hour a day between drive time, time lost waiting for a machine, bench etc. at a gym.

Also, for me having my gym at home keeps me from missing workouts. Much easier to go into the basement or garage than get it the car and drive to the gym on a day when aren't real motivated.
That is a goal of mine. My own house with my own equipment. Keep up the hard work, you lucky bass ;).

Touchdown! Service was great. Got replies to all of my emails. ETA was spot on. Packaging is genius. I actually laughed when I opened it up. Anyone who orders from MS knows what I mean. Thanks a lot Mike. Start my cycle on Nov 1. Don't know if I can wait that long......

My best homegym was a simple Joe Weider multistation, it was the squatrack type, bench, back. Bought an Olympic bar with lots of weights & diff dumbbells. Even had a boxing bag - good explosive cardio. Would be happy with that setup again.
There are some adjustable dumbbells but quite expensive.

Speaking of home gym...

The best part about it is the wife gets motivated and she wants to workout with me. ..lol

Then my little boy tries to get involved....that's when it gets funny/cute.

I like going to the gym cause I can always find something or someone I can build motivation off of.....usually it's a hot chick

Touchdown! Service was great. Got replies to all of my emails. ETA was spot on. Packaging is genius. I actually laughed when I opened it up. Anyone who orders from MS knows what I mean. Thanks a lot Mike. Start my cycle on Nov 1. Don't know if I can wait that long......
Enjoy ;)

Speaking of home gym...

The best part about it is the wife gets motivated and she wants to workout with me. ..lol

I like going to the gym cause I can always find something or someone I can build motivation off of.....usually it's a hot chick

My 11-year-old decided last week he wanted to start working out with me. Started him out with body weight squats, benching a 20 pound bar, very light low pulley rows, OHP 10 pound bar and 15 second planks. Pretty cool that he wants to get involved.

The hot chick motivation at the gym, depending on the level of talent in the gym at the time, could add a solid 15 to 30 minutes to each workout which was another good reason for setting up the home gym!

Speaking of home gym...

Haha. Hot chicks are more of a distraction for me. I usually spend my time trying to hide my partial wood that is easily discernible through my gym shorts. I actually get more motivated by bigger dudes. If a guy is as big or bigger than me, then I usually have a kick ass workout. It especially helps if the motherfucker is mean-mugging me.

My little boy is 6. I love watching him try to do push-ups.

Fat people provide tons ( no pun intended) of motivation for me.

I really enjoy the old old OLD dudes pump iron.:)

That's motivation

Haha. Hot chicks are more of a distraction for me. I usually spend my time trying to hide my partial wood that is easily discernible through my gym shorts. I actually get more motivated by bigger dudes. If a guy is as big or bigger than me, then I usually have a kick ass workout. It especially helps if the motherfucker is mean-mugging me.

Just picture me mean mugging you then...lol

Have a kick ass workout from now on!

That's cool man. You get motivation from positive things. Guess I'm kinda screwed up. But hey, it works for me. Yeah seeing an old guy that still looks good and is still hitting the weight room is definitely good to see. Makes me think that I can do it for that long.

MIke's communication, T/A and packaging is top notch. I always have full confidence that Mike will come thru and treats this endeavor with such integrity. First Class!!!

Mike any chance of getting T3? Clen?
YES VIP HARDTOKILL,
Yes & yes, SORRY VIP's. I have both those ITEMS US DOM for like 2 weeks now.
S&H will have to paid apart for each of them of $10, so if you want CLEN pay $10, if you want T3 pay a diff $10.
Good of you to ask this today, you have been a NEW VIP Blessing. I hope things are good with you. I am not sure if members know what you have done for them in-directly.
Respect to you new VIP.
mikestrong

TOP VIPs,
Thanks for your support, things are good & I am here working & making sure all is well.
So yes all EMAIL's & PM's have been done. There are a FEW money issues, not in my hands, so got to understand & learn more about that. As there are constant changes taking place.
Got some errands to run. Be back later
Respect
mikestrong

Awesome, way to go.
Keep it up.
Respect
mikestrong

nver had a raw egg. i always remember watching Rocky , Sylvester Stallone hitting those raw eggs up in the AM.
I hope the wife recovers well, and you may have the time to get right with your gym time, and with your oils!

That is a goal of mine. My own house with my own equipment. Keep up the hard work, you lucky bass ;).

Thanks brother. If your near a big city Craigslist can be your best friend in building a home gym. Fitness is a passing notion for a lot of people it seems and when they are done you can often pick up their stuff, in nearly new condition, for a fraction of the price.

nver had a raw egg. i always remember watching Rocky , Sylvester Stallone hitting those raw eggs up in the AM.
I hope the wife recovers well, and you may have the time to get right with your gym time, and with your oils!
I might get flamed for this but I remember Gaston from Beauty and the Beast drank 5 dozen eggs every morning to help him get large. Hahaha