mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

i may be a bottle short of TE, TP, and NPP, i dont know why id short myself but somehow i did, so i may re order. you guys think i should finish w a lil tren, or mast?

im on 350 ew NPP
950 or a gram + or - of test ew
Just order what you need asap! Hopefully you have enough to last you a month..While your order comes in.

Save the tren & mast for later

Wasn't pm worthy I didn't think I've seen so many like mine without the feed back

Boston, chill bro, it's all good. You are reading too much into it. My request to take it to PM if you were gonna discuss it was more of a preemptive strike. Just didn't want to see anyone saying anything more than what you said, that's all. Better to warn ahead of time than to wish you had after the fact.

Again, it's all good, man. Relax bro-seephus.

Just order what you need asap! Hopefully you have enough to last you a month..While your order comes in.

Save the tren & mast for later

yeah .. i should probably get that order in.. I have enough for sure to get through next month, but thinking about going 16 weeks instead of 12 and i shorted myself a few bottles. .

id like to add something to the end .. I had dbol and var sitting around here for this very reason, but pretty sure after taking the dbol for the better part of a month .. its as bunk as everything else i got from GETM.. i think any bloat or weight flucations ive been having is the oils from MS. bloods in 2 weeks now

strengh is throw the roof. idk if the npp has anything to do with it, but ever since week 2, tendonidis GONE. penis on the hunt 24 7.. to the point where i had to let up , cause i ended up with a rasperberry after really working out with the girlfriend . those are the good injuries.. . lol
It's the nandrolone Tile. I love that stuff! Strength sky rockets and the aches and pains subside. Guess that's why the old school BB's loved it before GH hit the scene.

Edit...
I'm one of the lucky ones that doesn't have pecker issues with a 19-Nor. Sounding like you may be as well.

Bro i rocked wood right through PCT.. and my natty test is right around 500. wierd how im naturally low, but naturally horney all the fucking time.

What did you run for PCT?

Bickel.. hey brother.. I ran GETM clomid /nolva.. plus during the last few weeks of TP , i jabbed 5000ius of hcg that was pharma at least, because honestly i dont know how worthy any items from GETM are considering our least dealings here on MESO.
I got zero sides from that clomid, or nolva, maintained boners and drive throughout. Had blood checked 2 weeks ago was at 500 , now 496 .
I have a shitload of nolva from them like 4 bottles, and 1 bottle of clomid, am inclined to labmax it, but ordered from ReliableRx this last time to insure Id have better PCT meds to fall on

Bickel.. hey brother.. I ran GETM clomid /nolva.. plus during the last few weeks of TP , i jabbed 5000ius of hcg that was pharma at least, because honestly i dont know how worthy any items from GETM are considering our least dealings here on MESO.
I got zero sides from that clomid, or nolva, maintained boners and drive throughout. Had blood checked 2 weeks ago was at 500 , now 496 .
I have a shitload of nolva from them like 4 bottles, and 1 bottle of clomid, am inclined to labmax it, but ordered from ReliableRx this last time to insure Id have better PCT meds to fall on

Cool, thanks for the reply my dude.

That whole GetM thing still baffles me. They were sending out good shit at one point because a buddy of mine ran their test/tren and blew up on it. He also loved their EQ. He was an experienced guy who ran those same compounds from other sources over the years and swore it was great stuff. Then I had to break his heart when I told him they flaked on us.

To be clear to anyone reading who was not here for that disaster - DO NOT ORDER FROM GETM! STAY AWAY! They failed labmax tests across the board.

Bro i rocked wood right through PCT.. and my natty test is right around 500. wierd how im naturally low, but naturally horney all the fucking time.

Me too. I came in at 562. But every morninig I got to get a release and I still rock the fuckin gym I'm at. Hell even if I only register 1500 in my first cycle I'm still going to be super bad ass stud.

Yeah for certain not a endorsement to GETM , they not only failed labmax,but failed Mass Spec terribly.. took alot of members monies, and ran..

Hey Mike

Can we get a updated list on new items and prices?

Respectfully
Hey VIP MGHoward, Yes you are right you deserve this, you all do.

However I can't edit the 1st post. I am NOT allowed a new one, nor would I want this one erased.
So should I just post here in the end of it?

There are REALLY not any changes at this time.
I will NOT be selling the TEST PROP 200.

I am looking to bring a VET LINE on board, but it is NOT a sure thing & looks like it would be BULK orders only.
If there is something any of you need PLZ come to me. I am here to be of service.
Respect
mikestrong

Yes, you can post updated pricelists on the thread. Other sources do this and members will repost it or let others know what page to find it on.