mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

You sure as hell can't comprehend. Didn't ask you to explain a damn thing. All I said was he's a genius. .I.e the was he packages his product. Didn't ask you for any details on anything you did.

I've dealt with mike before and will continue to.

You sure as hell can't comprehend. Didn't ask you to explain a damn thing. All I said was he's a genius. .I.e the was he packages his product. Didn't ask you for any details on anything you did.

I've dealt with mike before and will continue to.
Really Dick u got a better chance of seeing god shave and hitting the lottery at the same time than me and you having any type of interaction.Idk wtf your even talking about packages.

So your name calling now?

Your so mature. Get out of here and dick up someones else thread with your random non sense. You act like you are the only one to receive a touchdown pass.

Shouldn't have to pm to say nice job and get Questions from ANYONE
Again....wtf you think I was doing....guess I have to dumb it down for yah!

I'm done with you and your wanna be circus clown tough guy act. It boring.
Never thought I'd push the ignore button. .....

Today it will be

Damn! That strong gear tren must be the bomb!!! You guys might need to back off a little in the dosage... Strong Gear isn't for rookies, :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ladies calm down, im back !!!

hheehee..

Just broke 200 on that Strong gear. Yeah thats right... lil old me, Im feeling sick, so itll be a metabolic Kagel day. trying to get another 1/2 '' .. lol

ladies calm down, im back !!!

hheehee..

Just broke 200 on that Strong gear. Yeah thats right... lil old me, Im feeling sick, so itll be a metabolic Kagel day. trying to get another 1/2 '' .. lol

Thats great man. 200 is a good start for your build. Did you ever get your nutrition dialed in?

Thats great man. 200 is a good start for your build. Did you ever get your nutrition dialed in?

I havent opended my fitness pal to track anything, but as far as shopping goes and bringing home the bacon, fuck yeah, ive been dropping real money on food these last few months even off cycle. . got a cosco care renewed, been buying milk, eggs, fruit, and veggies, in bulk. really into there Normandy frozen greens, just throw some mix in a tupperwear with a lil water, and bam you got your veggies for your sides. been doing 1.99# breasts from walmart, buy 20-30pounds at a time... that was my main meat, with some ham , and also shrimp added in when i can. taking a page from brutus, and using alot of ground turkey for big batches of meatloaf to diverisfy from the chicken here and there. lot of sweet potatoes, greek yogurt, cottage cheese. Roast beef.. 7 or 9 grain tasty ass wheat breads.. tryn to keep away from sugars.. i can remember the days when i wound nver be without apple juice in the fridge.. would slug on that shit like it was water.. havent had juice legit or soda for 6 mo.. nothing. maybe a mini soda, that my girl brought back from the hotel she works at a month ago.
breakfast i always look foward too.. 1 1/2 cups of oatmeal, with a 1/2 cup of milk in it.. 3 eggs fried. protien shake.

i may be a bottle short of TE, TP, and NPP, i dont know why id short myself but somehow i did, so i may re order. you guys think i should finish w a lil tren, or mast?

im on 350 ew NPP
950 or a gram + or - of test ew

strengh is throw the roof. idk if the npp has anything to do with it, but ever since week 2, tendonidis GONE. penis on the hunt 24 7.. to the point where i had to let up , cause i ended up with a rasperberry after really working out with the girlfriend . those are the good injuries.. . lol