mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

So true. They do their best to find a loop hole.. Insurance may be the biggest scam there is.

Well, the part that's just as jacked up is that IF and WHEN they do actually honor their end and do what you are paying them to do (cover you in exchange for all of those years of premiums you paid them) they have the nerve to raise your rates.

Well, the part that's just as jacked up is that IF and WHEN they do actually honor their end and do what you are paying them to do (cover you in exchange for all of those years of premiums you paid them) they have the nerve to raise your rates.

Or try and drop you all together! The biggest racket of all time! One of the easiest ways to steal money and get away with it.

I know brother. I've seen it to many times.... They tried it against me with my ankle surgery. Had to pay a lawyer to get the coverage I pay for...

Bullshit is all I'll say... I love my country but cmon.

Fuck the insurance providers and the medical field as a whole!

Sorry ya'll, I felt it was necessary to say that. Anyway, I hear MS has some quality goods these days.

I know brother. I've seen it to many times.... They tried it against me with my ankle surgery. Had to pay a lawyer to get the coverage I pay for...

Bullshit is all I'll say... I love my country but cmon.
I hear you Rip. I'm as proud and patriotic as any MF'er on this board, but as you alluded, I hate to see what my country and society as a whole is becoming.

Alright. Check this out guys... Strong gear has been Strong!. I'm ready for some tren. (next cycle) how much should I stock?

With test
I ran a cycle w/Test E & Tren E in the past and I must say that cycle changed my body composition like crazy. I was close to 6'3, 300lbs and was a bulky football player (showing absolutely no veins). Brother, after that cycle I was like 285lbs, ripped with veins, it was crazy! At one point I could no longer lie and say I was natural. Man, that cycle I remeber most, goodluck bro I hope u get the same, if not better results!

Big Mike