mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

A couple questions:

1) What happened to the EQ 500mg? Do you still offer that?

2) I thought the Primo 250 was too much and discontiuned?

Thanks
Gunz
HEY VIP GunRunner,
OK another MISTAKE found, yes the PRIMO 250 is NO more.
I feel a bit ashamed for that mistake.
PLZ accept my apology on that.
mikestrong

My experience with mikestrong has been less successful than others. Small international order, funds collected quickly but nothing well passed an acceptable t/a. Two requests to look into the status were met with statements to wait. I contacted a couple of well respected members here to let them know what was going on and there was an attempt to get an outcome. Seems this intervention prompted an offer for partial refund, though I have made it clear I will not accept this. Seized? Maybe. Time will tell. MS said he wanted to come to an agreement, but at this stage I am seeing it as a loss

My experience with mikestrong has been less successful than others. Small international order, funds collected quickly but nothing well passed an acceptable t/a. Two requests to look into the status were met with statements to wait. I contacted a couple of well respected members here to let them know what was going on and there was an attempt to get an outcome. Seems this intervention prompted an offer for partial refund, though I have made it clear I will not accept this. Seized? Maybe. Time will tell. MS said he wanted to come to an agreement, but at this stage I am seeing it as a loss
ut oh, plot thickens.

Thanks for posting.

I'm VERY surprised by your experience Element. Keep us updated please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only outcomes there should be in this source/customer relationship is the pack is in the customers hands or a full refund is issued. The source is responsible for the shipping of the pack. Half ass refunds are bullshit. Next order I place I'll just pay half price. Same difference right?

I'm VERY surprised by your experience Element. Keep us updated please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm very surprised as well. I also wonder why the products would be seized. It was my understanding MS uses domestic re-shippers..

Yeah members hear my side of the story, before jumping to conclusions.
First of this member is in the worst place to ship to in the world, IMO
Land down under.
I will post emails & then we can discuss this back & forth.

One thing is for sure, I offered him a 50% refund even a 75% refund. It is NOT safe to ship there with a TRACK# also there is NO way we can tell if he got it or not, as it was shipped the safest way possiple, I can post it up, but don't feel it safe to do so.
Remember if you don't know the only way to SHIP INTL with TRACKING is if they sign for it. But this causes serious scrutiny on the pack. Also the VIP will most likely have to show ID, to sign for it but if not there is WAY more risk when they sign. Something most are not willing to do. I ship to Land Down under the safest way possible that it will get there, only PROBLEM is that the VIP has to BE HONEST & say he got it as there is NO way to check that out. Yeah I asked you to wait, cause if you didn't get it must have been stopped/seized by yout tough customs, in that case I need to see that note, then as we AGREED ON I resend 50%! In this case I prefer to refund you the 50% or even 75%! Which you refused!
--
ELEMENT Can you confirm your MAIL ADDY, with a PIC of an utility bill, showing the mail addy. Then send it to a TRUSTED MEMBER on here, he can contact me & I will also show him the MAIL ADDY you gave me.
Cause you want people to be involved, so that way we can make sure you gave me a REAL NAME & MAIL ADDY.
I have seen so many INTL clients, thinking they can use a FAKE NAME with a REAL ADDY, I think we should eliminate out the chance that you used something NOT on file at the PO.
PS: I am not going anywhere, so we can talk this over.
Respect
mikestrong

Last edited:
Yeah members hear my side of the story, before jumping to conclusions.
First of this member is in the worst place to ship to in the world, IMO
Land down under.
I will post emails & then we can discuss this back & forth.

One thing is for sure, I offered him a 50% refund even a 75% refund. It is NOT safe to ship there with a TRACK# also there is NO way we can tell if he got it or not, as it was shipped the safest way possiple, I can post it up, but don't feel it safe to do so.
Remember if you don't know the only way to SHIP INTL with TRACKING is if they sign for it. But this causes serious scrutiny on the pack.
--
ELEMENT Can you confirm your MAIL ADDY, with a PIC of an electric bill, showing the mail addy. Cause you want people to be involved, so that way we can make sure you gave me a REAL NAME & MAIL ADDY.
I have seen so many INTL clients, thinking they can use a FAKE NAME with a REAL ADDY, I think we should eliminate out the chance that you used something NOT on file at the PO.
PS: I am not going anywhere, so we can talk this over.
Respect
mikestrong
Wow, just fucking wow. Way to go ms, someone speaks up and you threaten to post emails and then demand proof of address? I had every intention of posting my experience, and I could care less what you think about that. It's always good to see how people respond when they are questioned. thanks, this tells me all I needed to know

Hey MS,
Is the EQ 500 no longer as well?? Hope your wife is on the mend. You are in my family's prayers
Thanks VIP GB76,
She is better, I am the one that has a throat infection & some heat & pain.

Sorry no more EQ 500, unless just by special request & as a special favor. I don't like to have issues where the ITEMs did not constitute well.
Respect
mikestrong

Wow, just fucking wow. Way to go ms, someone speaks up and you threaten to post emails and then demand proof of address? I had every intention of posting my experience, and I could care less what you think about that. It's always good to see how people respond when they are questioned. thanks, this tells me all I needed to know
Hey Element,
You are jumping to conclusions.
Don't worry I would NOT post your INFO, just the deal we had at place.

Is that OK with you?

I mean you stating your side, but honestly you are NOT stating the whole truth.

I can show what I was going to POST to a MUTUTAL MEDIATOR, to ensure there is PERSONAL INFO in there.

But I think all here deserve to see the whole story.

I will even go as far as giving my PASSWORD to TOP MEDIATOR on here so it can be verified that there are no EDIT & that I am posting the TRUTH.

Also just proove the ADDY with the MEDIATOR on here, that is what they are for.

If you gave the REAL NAME & REAL ADDY that is on file at the PO, then what have you to hide?

No one will see the pic except the MEDIATOR.

So is it OK with you to post the agreement we made to the MEMBERS, with NO personal info?

respect
mikestrong

Hey Element,
You are jumping to conclusions.
Don't worry I would NOT post your INFO, just the deal we had at place.

Is that OK with you?

I mean you stating your side, but honestly you are NOT stating the whole truth.

I can show what I was going to POST to a MUTUTAL MEDIATOR, to ensure there is PERSONAL INFO in there.

But I think all here deserve to see the whole story.

I will even go as far as giving my PASSWORD to TOP MEDIATOR on here so it can be verified that there are no EDIT & that I am posting the TRUTH.

Also just proove the ADDY with the MEDIATOR on here, that is what they are for.

If you gave the REAL NAME & REAL ADDY that is on file at the PO, then what have you to hide?

No one will see the pic except the MEDIATOR.

So is it OK with you to post the agreement we made to the MEMBERS, with NO personal info?

respect
mikestrong
The deal we had in place? I'm interested in what part of the story is missing. You claim difficulties sending to this location, you accuse me of providing false details and you even questioned if I threw it away. Shit man, it's pretty simple. Funds were collected and nothing arrived. I refused the refund so I'm not sure what you're saying I am getting out of this or how you have been wronged

What is I feel is missing is that we agreed to a 50%, so why can you not accept it now.

Also why wont you PROVE the NAME & MAIL ADDY is on file for that ADDY?

Just one TOP MEMBER, on here can make sure you gave a RIGHT & REAL NAME & MAIL ADDY!

Yes you where asked if you threw it away, cause we shipped it as something else. Perfectly normal question, also you are NOT really being accused of providing a false addy, just asked to verify it.
I think your angry over the internet from your tone, that is fine I think I understand.
But I have been there every step of the way trying to talk to you, to reason with you. Answering every email & talking back and forth with the Mediator.
Yes I knew you where the one TREATHENING to POST up, but sorry I am not going to be scared, if I know I have done nothing wrong. I tried to reason with you. Even offered you more that what we agreed on.

Even asking what you tought was fair.

These are things in YOUR ANGER, you kind of are forgetting to mention to the members.

I think you should calm down & show proof of the addy.

mikestrong

Last edited:
The deal we had in place? I'm interested in what part of the story is missing. You claim difficulties sending to this location, you accuse me of providing false details and you even questioned if I threw it away. Shit man, it's pretty simple. Funds were collected and nothing arrived. I refused the refund so I'm not sure what you're saying I am getting out of this or how you have been wronged
Still you have NOT answered if I may show the STRUCTURE of the deal? Without any personal info.
I mean this is NOW out in the open, so let the members on here VOTE or GIVE their opinion on WHAT is fair!

You have your opinion on what is fair, I have mine, let the members vote, but to me you have GOT to show that you gave a REAL NAME & ADDY, otherwise that explains why a PERFECTLY GOOD PACK did not make it there.

mikestrong

What is I feel is missing is that we agreed to a 50%, so why can you not accept it now.

Also why wont you PROVE the NAME & MAIL ADDY is on file for that ADDY?

Just one TOP MEMBER, on here can make sure you gave a RIGHT & REAL NAME & MAIL ADDY!

Yes you where asked if you threw it away, cause we shipped it as something else. Perfectly normal question, also you are NOT really being accused of providing a false addy, just asked to verify it.
I think your angry over the internet from your tone, that is fine I think I understand.
But I have been there every step of the way trying to talk to you, to reason with you. Answering every email & talking back and forth with the Mediator.
Yes I knew you where the one TREATHENING to POST up, but sorry I am not going to be scared, if I know I have done nothing wrong. I tried to reason with you. Even offered you more that what we agreed on.

Even asking what you tought was fair.

These are things in YOUR ANGER, you kind of are forgetting to mention to the members.

I think you should calm down & show proof of the addy.

mikestrong
Not sure why you're sending me a pm, it doesn't make sense to me. Go back to the initial communication and you referred to 50% reship, not refund. Either way we would both agree it is beyond that now. I didn't bring this into the open to discuss with you, that was done by email and I was clear that the transaction was done As far as I was concerned. I bought it here for the community. people will do with it what they want with it.
Me threatening to post up to scare you?? Come on man get a grip. This is meso, so surely that doesn't need further exploration.
Oh and I'm angry? This is going well don't you think

ALSO SHIT MAN it's NOT pretty simple!!!
There are other factors at play:
Did you give a REAL NAME & ADDY on file at the PO?
You agreed to a 50%, right?
You stated yourself "I'm in xxxx and yes our customs are a pain in the ass"
So you have NO seizure letter!
I offered you money more than we agreed on at the start of this.
Even without knowing if you GOT it or NOT!
I mean you could have the pack & no one would KNOW!
I am NOT saying you are a LIAR & a THIEF. But I think you should appreciate the fact that without the SEIZURE LETTER I am willing to REFUND 75%.
So SHIT MAN as you can see it is NOT AS SIMPLE as you have stated!

mikestrong