mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

Viking - yes, tried Mike's Test P and Tren A and was impressed with both. Ran it at the end of a cycle of the same compounds from a different source. Didn't run it long enough to have bloods done exclusively on MS gear.

Was impressed with both test p and tren a. Ran both for 2 weeks and felt a little stronger than what I was on previously.

Hope that helps - hope others can answer this for you too.
Ill be adding the tren a very soon. Also have an eq coming to add another 3 weeks to my cycle. I have other. Goodies but needed some more things from the store. How was. The tren a? Any cough? How were the sides? I've been on tren for a while now, juswondeeing

Ill be adding the tren a very soon. Also have an eq coming to add another 3 weeks to my cycle. I have other. Goodies but needed some more things from the store. How was. The tren a? Any cough? How were the sides? I've been on tren for a while now, juswondeeing

Man, I did get that damned tren cough twice - brutal! Haha

The sides were not bad FOR ME but they never are. I seem to tolerate tren well. As we all know, however, tren sides are very user-dependent.

The sides were not bad FOR ME but they never are. I seem to tolerate tren well. As we all know, however, tren sides are very user-dependent.
Like I said im running the tren e and pinned the other day and instantly felt my liungs5 starting to shutndown. Hit the inhaler and prayed!! Told a buddy and he laughed!!

I've got the cough from test injections a few times. How would that compare to tren cough? Haven't ran tren yet. Emphasis on yet.

Chest is looking swole in your avi Manny! Nice work.

Lol. Those are nice btw.
Thx bro! Thats a skeezer that I was making sweet love.....wait a second!! I never made sweet love to her, just banged her on the bunkbeds and made her bleed! Have pics, I may post em in my log!!!

Hello if wveryone could start posting thwir bloodwork in the official mikestrong testing thread that would be apprciated. Alsp labmax tests on everything in their please.. if labmax is too expensive for ypu jusy get a drug test kit (mandelin marquis mecke sulfuric acid) and test all of his products with that. We can determine what is legit through that method as well.. I will post in that thread later today w/ results thanks MESO vip bros

I will do bloods when I am "on" mikestrong gear. I will make sure I do the test too to ensure that it shows the exact testosterone number, not just the greater than 1500 number. Is 4 weeks on test cyp long enough to do bloods to determine how strong gear is? I already have prebloods.

Because I dont like reading thru pages on pages to learn everything. I like information indexed.. but I will post here because u requested as well..

This is for mikestrong Test Cyp...

I did testing with
Mandelin, marquis, mecke, and sulfuric acid...

Results:

Mandelin - gross brown turned black
Marquis - brownish red
Mecke - blood red then turned black
Sulfuric acid- orange red

These results confirm legitamecy as I have tested pharma sus amps before and gave the same results. Also there is a PDF I posted in regards to this as well a while back in a thread discreditung labmax and these results are parrallel to results in PDF as well..

This only confirms that there is indeed Test cyp in his Test cyp, potency cannot be accurately determined till bloods.

Tren cough, got to love it. I know I do.
I remember this POWER Lifter here, who is like the bench king here. He complained jokingly that it made him cough like a DOG.

Enjoy
mikestrong

Like I said im running the tren e and pinned the other day and instantly felt my liungs5 starting to shutndown. Hit the inhaler and prayed!! Told a buddy and he laughed!!

Oh snap, wasn't my Tren, atleast NOT yet.
Go eaaasy VIP.
Respect
mikestrong

Sounds like a nicked vein. When i do that with tren i get super itchy.