mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

Good Meso Members & VIP's.
Here to give a status report on work & issues.
All solid VIPs are expected to update me after things are concluded, so that their data & info can be removed. This is preferably done on here! Show you are a SOLID VIP & LMK when things are done!

Things are going smooth, some of you are following directions well when it comes to to doing your part, I commend you as GOOD VIPs. Several who ordered recently will be well surprised VIPs, when you get things REALLY FAST IMO.
I am looking to add a NEW LINE to my LIST, this will most likely be a well known MEX VET LINE, if you consider yourself an ESTABLISHED VIP( WKM Rank or 3 or MORE ORDERS), then you may contact me on this side for more info, . There will be a MIN. of $300-$350 & this will only be for established VIPs!

There are some VIPS who are NOT taking the time to READ the INSTRUCTIONS well, if you are one of those, PLZ make a change, read & learn, do things right from the get go to avoid problems & difficulties.

Like to thank all my solid VIPs on here & the VETs who spend time here on my post as well.
I do have some changes coming to the PROCESS. It is with regret I have to inform you all here that, there has been some INFO-Seekers of late, that fell through the cracks. These INFO-Seekers really bother me & my service, some came with excuses after giving their word & others just stopped communication. One of them I would describe as a REVERSE SCAMMER.
I am aware of the issue, that the WKM, asked me NOT TO POST THEIR NAMES. I am OK with this. However I am looking to contact some WKM & sources so these members can be named & listed, so they can atleast be known behind the scenes.
Now the SAD part is that if you are a NEW MEMBER & looking to use my service, besides giving me info about yourself, making posts, spending time on here. Speaking with me back & forth for 1 page of PM or more, you will now be asked to confirm your MAIL ADDY, before you would get the PAY INFO, I hate to make it harder, but this is for SAFETY REASONS. As some have done what is wrong.
Also but not less important, I will soon look to open a NEW EMAIL acct for Established VIPs & then gradually not use my CURRENT EMAIL acct as much.

PS: This does bother me, if only people could keep their word.
With Respect
mikestrong

Last edited:
The info collectors and reverse scammers should be named. MS provides a great service to this community and is a man of his word. I think there should be a thread for sources to post these members that don't follow through on their end. Buyers or should I say non-buyers screw up a good thing for the rest of us. Thanks for the upstanding and honorable service you provide MS!!!

MS, if you are being jeopardized by info collectors, I have no issue with you naming them. I'd like to hear other opinions on this.

Good Meso Members & VIP's.
Here to give a status report on work & issues.
All solid VIPs are expected to update me after things are concluded, so that their data & info can be removed. This is preferably done on here! Show you are a SOLID VIP & LMK when things are done!

Things are going smooth, some of you are following directions well when it comes to to doing your part, I commend you as GOOD VIPs. Several who ordered recently will be well surprised VIPs, when you get things REALLY FAST IMO.
I am looking to add a NEW LINE to my LIST, this will most likely be a well known MEX VET LINE, if you consider yourself an ESTABLISHED VIP( WKM Rank or 3 or MORE ORDERS), then you may contact me on this side for more info, . There will be a MIN. of $300-$350 & this will only be for established VIPs!

There are some VIPS who are NOT taking the time to READ the INSTRUCTIONS well, if you are one of those, PLZ make a change, read & learn, do things right from the get go to avoid problems & difficulties.

Like to thank all my solid VIPs on here & the VETs who spend time here on my post as well.
I do have some changes coming to the PROCESS. It is with regret I have to inform you all here that, there has been some INFO-Seekers of late, that fell through the cracks. These INFO-Seekers really bother me & my service, some came with excuses after giving their word & others just stopped communication. One of them I would describe as a REVERSE SCAMMER.
I am aware of the issue, that the WKM, asked me NOT TO POST THEIR NAMES. I am OK with this. However I am looking to contact some WKM & sources so these members can be named & listed, so they can atleast be known behind the scenes.
Now the SAD part is that if you are a NEW MEMBER & looking to use my service, besides giving me info about yourself, making posts, spending time on here. Speaking with me back & forth for 1 page of PM or more, you will now be asked to confirm your MAIL ADDY, before you would get the PAY INFO, I hate to make it harder, but this is for SAFETY REASONS. As some have done what is wrong.
Also but not less important, I will soon look to open a NEW EMAIL acct for Established VIPs & then gradually not use my CURRENT EMAIL acct as much.

PS: This does bother me, if only people could keep their word.
With Respect
mikestrong

Hey Brother MS,
It seems everything you do is for the greater good of the VIP club and it's members. There will always be snakes in the grass. I commend you on weeding them out.

Respect As Always,
GB76

While I do agree that members who we KNOW FOR A FACT are scamming should be named, I would caution that we first make sure that they REALLY ARE guilty as charged.

No, I am not one of them, and I do fully trust that Mike would be sure before taking that step.

But that is a serious step that must only be done after we know for sure that they are guilty as charged - and then hang them by their nuts!

I consider Mike more than a source - he and I have formed a friendship and trust working on some things outside of the forum. That said, I also am not a big believer in posting this kind of info out in the open unless we know it is unquestionably accurate.

Once it is out there, it is out there. As a community of members that has SO MUCH riding on the protection of personal information, I think we need to tread cautiously on throwing info around until we know, unquestionably, that it is warranted.

Even just a member name can, sometimes, be linked to the person behind the account (more often than many of us probably realize).

I understand the frustration here - I do - and it pisses me off, as much as anyone here. But we need to proceed with caution and fairness to all involved.

I have never understood how a man can give his word and then back out or turn out to just be flat out lying! Maybe it is a generation thing but a Man is only as good as his word!! MS keep up the solid work!!

I have never understood how a man can give his word and then back out or turn out to just be flat out lying! Maybe it is a generation thing but a Man is only as good as his word!! MS keep up the solid work!!
I guess it just comes easy for some people. Good post.

I have to say this FUCK YOU IF YOU DONE MS WRONG OR ANY GOOD SOURCE WRONG IN THAT MATTER its fucked ppl like that that have good sources going private or just stop trading that's messed up I say find out if they are really guilty and make a thread called cocksucking scammer and let there name be put on blast sorry bout my rant but that shits fucked up

While I do agree that members who we KNOW FOR A FACT are scamming should be named, I would caution that we first make sure that they REALLY ARE guilty as charged.

No, I am not one of them, and I do fully trust that Mike would be sure before taking that step.

But that is a serious step that must only be done after we know for sure that they are guilty as charged - and then hang them by their nuts!

I consider Mike more than a source - he and I have formed a friendship and trust working on some things outside of the forum. That said, I also am not a big believer in posting this kind of info out in the open unless we know it is unquestionably accurate.

Once it is out there, it is out there. As a community of members that has SO MUCH riding on the protection of personal information, I think we need to tread cautiously on throwing info around until we know, unquestionably, that it is warranted.

Even just a member name can, sometimes, be linked to the person behind the account (more often than many of us probably realize).

I understand the frustration here - I do - and it pisses me off, as much as anyone here. But we need to proceed with caution and fairness to all involved.

Good sobering thoughts there. It's a catch 22 for all us involved in this. I think you have the right idea Bickell; by keeping the pendulum from swinging too far one way. Because if that does not happen, due to gravitational pull and laws of physics, it's going to swing the other way and may do us all harm in the long run. Cooler heads should prevail.

I do think an internal investigation (yuck, I hate putting it that way) with Vets and possible Millard would be the best way of handling it. Or even MS could go straight to Millard and give him the names and they could be disciplined from there (if Millard is willing of course). Thus, reducing any exposure. Listen, if we expose others because we are angry, that could obviously open a can of hell worms and come back on us all. No one wants that. Things needed to be done, IMHO internally.

Last edited:
Thanks Tren423. I think alot of if is in how you were raised. My father instilled in me that your word is everything and you take responsibility for your actions good or bad! Too many people in today's society wants to point the finger and blame someone else for their own mistakes. If you want my opinion it is not enough ass whippings and too many timeouts with these kids coming up now a days. Handing out trophies just for participating, not keep score in little league games because they don't want Little Johnny feeling like a loser!! Only problem with that is once Little Johnny grows up and realizes he is a loser he has no way of handling it. He points fingers and blames others!! Bust Little Johnny ' s ass and put him on the bench and this world would be in a lot better shape!!!

As I read MS post I too agree with posting non-buyers info. Buying UGL gear is far different than walking into Walmart and purchasing cough medicine. Most of us have our mind made up and the cash in hand before we even order gear. U can walk into Walmart and find u have forgotten your wallet however, this doesn't happen with MG or WU. Im sorry for anyone who asks for pay info and does not pay puts MS lab, family and so on in jeopardy. It also places us in jeopardy with a chance of losing an excellent source and or our personal info seized and so on. These types of peeps are a danger to us all!!!

On the other hand, @bickel29 is correct as well and I do understand his point and respect it.

Respect,

Big Mike

Agree but once the facts are in and the guilty prove guilty I say: HANG EM HIGH!

I agree Mike. It's a shady thing to do and only looks like some sort of investigation. Great job on the patience Mr Strong. Keep up the great work!!