mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

Hello All,
Check out table 2 on this thread:
http://ajpendo.physiology.org/content/281/6/E1172##

This thread was posted on Dr. Scally's 10x thread. Observe and do the math please from Dose/milligrams to week 16 serum test levels. It's pretty interesting.

The values listed in table 2 for each respective testosterone dose are NADIR values. This is stated a few times throughout the study, its really not the smoking gun everyone makes it out to be.

The study actually supports the estimates suggested by Dr Scally.

The values listed in table 2 for each respective testosterone dose are NADIR values. This is stated a few times throughout the study, its really not the smoking gun everyone makes it out to be.

The study actually supports the estimates suggested by Dr Scally.

Oh it's THAT study?!

No im talkin about the stuff dr jim and CBS were talkin bout with MS.

And apparently im the only one who drinks while watchin movies n gamin n doin work on their laptop.

No shame

I'm glad your OK bud ranting once in awhile while drunks I can handle it

Plus if u take a break we just gonna j/k harder lol laugh that shit off takes some man up pill and fuck wat ppl say if you getting a pack from MS give us the feed back

t y not gonna delete cuz apparently u cant, but def takin a meso break.
Hey bro doesn't look like your taking a break. Lol. Anyways, I saw your thread on depression and then I have read your drunk post too. I'm not hear to bash. Im hear to help and give guidance. I went through the same thing. My family had disowned me and I was pretty much homeless. I thought about killing myself everyday but I couldn't because I'm a Christian. Anyways I finally got sick and tired of being sick and tired and I got help. I went to a rehab and started working on my demons and reconnected with God. I am a walking mircle today. In the 3 years I have been clean off alcohol and drugs you would not believe what I have accomplished.i have got every thing I lost back and SO MUCH MORE. It's only by his grace. Brother I have been where you are. When you get sick and tired of being sick and tired hit me up. God bless you.

That is great advice @OdieM
Wait you using aas that's never mind hahaha lol

Ty and actually I have not used gear in years but I am fixing to. My down fall was from Alcohol, coke,pain pills.

Every since I've been clean I've been working on repairing my body. Basically I work and workout to keep my mind busy so I don't think about the drugs. Idle hands are the devils playground. But yes you are right I am fixing to use aas but in my opinion that's a little differnt. I will not lose my faith,house and family over aas

I here that bro I'ma Christian myself and the lord got me off coke and pain pills i have my family now my son wife and some cycles to thank

Seems like so many of us r alot alike. Slim Shady don't withdrawal from ur meso brothers things could possibly get worse, we r here to listen.

Man the more I spend here the more I realize Meso is just a big NA/AA group. I've got a year and a month sober, thanks to the Grace of God myself. Some very good advice from @OdieM.

Its funny how everyone does a winter bulk and I do a cut and bulk for spring/summer but 2 turkeys hot damn
If you ever look into victor Martinez bio he said he ate 2 turkeys daily to grow