mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

No im talkin about the stuff dr jim and CBS were talkin bout with MS.

And apparently im the only one who drinks while watchin movies n gamin n doin work on their laptop.

No shame

I think that everyone came to the conclusion that you shouldn't post when you're wasted.
No shit you remind me some of my wives friends who stay over because their too drunk. Theirs nothing worse than trying to stop there asses from crying about there exes and shit.

eminem. .you took drinking to a whole new level above and beyond the call of duty lol...gota keep you away from the keyboard when you drink ....hmm second thought it will keep you busy or you might end up in Mexico with a tat saying I love my meso brothers....
Peace bro
Zaxar

Man, I have posted here at Meso when inebriated plenty of times --- thankfully, my sober posts can't really be separated from my drunken/drugged up posts... which probably speaks to the quality of my sober posts.:rolleyes:

Yeah but there are fun drunks, and then theres your lush douche bag regular run of the mill mother fucker.. I think you Bickel may be the first and not the latter

Man, I have posted here at Meso when inebriated plenty of times --- thankfully, my sober posts can't really be separated from my drunken/drugged up posts... which probably speaks to the quality of my sober posts.:rolleyes:
If that's the case Bickel, you really hold your shit together when intoxicated. M&M on the other hand........it was almost comical.

Could care less.. I was going to be all done w/ forums shortly anyways.

Stop being butt soar.. man the fuck up. . .stick around and contribute something other than these rants. . no one is gunna reach there hand out and throw you a life preserver, you gotta do shit on your own homie..

think of it this way.. if your were hanging out with us on a personal level, how many times do you think youd show your ass? Its like anything else.. pick yourself up, acknowledge that shit, and better it..

@eminem93... Godspeed my dude!

Thank you. I think they can be a good distraction, but ultimately they add no real value to your life.
@eminem93 ... In all seriousness .. Look into that drinking and losing control of your actions. I hope it's only an Internet thing. Good luck to you.

Yup yup. I get too worked up too over virtual shit that doesnt matter. I think most people do w/ facebook and whatnot cuz most people arent on steroid forums. Like I had a gf once that I broke up with cuz we got in a huge fight cuz her ex best friend liked my facebook photo so she thought something was up. Virtual nothingness that affected my life negatively. Its just a waste of time. I already spend enougj time doin virtual shit at work.

Could care less.. I was going to be all done w/ forums shortly anyways.

C'mon dude, that shit is weak. Even if it's true, now ain't the time to be saying it, because it just looks like you're being too sensitive about the fact that we all saw you actin' a fool.

If you really were planning on ducking out, do so without even more theatrics - spare us the old "Why I quit social media and the internet" diatribe. That was played out two years ago.

Hey man ... Take @tileguy123 advice posted above. Pick yourself and shake that shit off and keep moving. Control your liquor and own your actions. Trust me, we've all done some shit at one time or another. Ownership, acceptance and change!

cant figure out how to delete profile, theres no option for it in account settings . if sum1 could message me the right way how or if u can detele mine millard that would be cool. i sent u a PM.

cant figure out how to delete profile, theres no option for it in account settings . if sum1 could message me the right way how or if u can detele mine millard that would be cool. i sent u a PM.
Shut up dude, just don't sign on and that's it. It's the same thing. What the fuck does it matter if it is deleted or not?
...always lookin for attention. Walk away or man up and be a part of the community here. I prefer the latter for you

Just don't post anymore if that's what you want to do.. Stop bothering Millard with all your bullshit.. "Uh duh, I got drunk again and posted as if I were a retarded asshole, Millard can you mop it all up??" Get a grip kid..

Just don't post anymore if that's what you want to do.. Stop bothering Millard with all your bullshit.. "Uh duh, I got drunk again and posted as if I were a retarded asshole, Millard can you mop it all up??" Get a grip kid..

lol . . .tagging Millard in the dumbest fashions.. fuck meh.. shit is comical.