mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

Any other corrections you would like to make?

How many cells are in the adult human body? Bc they ALL have hormonal receptors and the overwhelming majority have E-2 receptors, DHT and TT receptors.

Consequently saturation approaches the impossible.
If you would like to talk like a physician, I can't do that with you?

But I can ask this Dr. if he would not mind talking to you? Then you can discuss his opinion on it directly with him. He said the test should be done within 24-36 hours after the shoot is done

Anyway by talking to some members on here that are atleast 3-4 other VIP that are going to do blood work.
If the issue is my product, and not receptors. Then lets wait & see how the tests come out.
I am also going to chip in on some of the BLOODWORKs, I am here & willing to co-operate in any way I can. I hope we can keep it respectful in the meantime.
mikestrong

Maybe you should ask your Doctor friend my question!

TRILLIONS

Now are you familiar with Avagadros number?

Great bc if you know the significance of AN you would understand why what your consultant said is utter nonsense

About the Doctors comments on saturated receptors, I think that his opinion should be respected, he does a lot of TRT, GROWTH, Pellets has clients flying in from the US.
He is big on Blood work.

Your doctor says receptors are completely saturated with a serum TT concentration of 5000 ng/dL, and that TT concentration is approximately what you would see from 500 mg QW. If you increased the test dose to 2 grams QW, would you see an increase in gains? Of course you would. The reason - you STILL have unoccupied receptors for the test to fill.

TRILLIONS

Great bc if you know the significance of AN you would understand why what your consultant said is utter nonsense
Don't you mean: Avogadro constant or number?

Your doctor says receptors are completely saturated with a serum TT concentration of 5000 ng/dL, and that TT concentration is approximately what you would see from 500 mg QW. If you increased the test dose to 2 grams QW, would you see an increase in gains? Of course you would. The reason - you STILL have unoccupied receptors for the test to fill.
At what dosage do you start seeing "very-near-maximal effects"?

According to @Bill Roberts:

From his data, it appeared to me that a testosterone ester dosage of approximately 4 grams per week is where I would interpret the effect as being virtually 100%.

https://thinksteroids.com/articles/highest-steroids-dosage-for-maximum-gains/

TRILLIONS

No I can't say that I am.

But when I read this post here on meso:
https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/can-your-androgen-receptors-be-saturated.134313630/

There are references to Receptors being saturated. One member states it is in it's in goodman & gillman.

But again Dr. Jim, I am not expert just showing you what others on here have said, & sharing what the Dr. told me today.

If this is a NON factor or bullshit Dr. Jim. Then it leaves just 2 options, either my gear is low dosed, or the test was not done the right way.

I am sure more test will tell, I am willing to chip in on that. In any case I am here & not going anywhere. I use the Gear myself, know the results, have seen plenty of clients results, & have heard from many more they are more than happy.

mikestrong

It matters NOT what you or that Dr believe, but what you can prove based on existing evidence and I just PROVED him WRONG whether you know it or NOT.

Keep drinking that Koolaid if you like but don't spew that nonsense on Meso wo evidence to support it.

Well there does seem to be plenty of us going to test in the coming weeks, so im sure we will get to the bottom of this..

One thing that is particluarly confusing to me.. is with the VIP board in such long standing , along with your Brand , Mike Strong Gear, why havent more tests been done, saved and posted, from eroids, to the VIP board and every forum inbetween. Guess I never thought of this factor before... but with the amount of GOOD VIP you have had over the years, one would logically assume thered be a plethra of supportive tests already out?

Also if the issue is or could be the gear, would you bet that the raw are underdosed, or is it harder to brew 300mg ethanate vs.. 200 or 250? could that have a effect?

Well there does seem to be plenty of us going to test in the coming weeks, so im sure we will get to the bottom of this..

One thing that is particluarly confusing to me.. is with the VIP board in such long standing , along with your Brand , Mike Strong Gear, why havent more tests been done, saved and posted, from eroids, to the VIP board and every forum inbetween. Guess I never thought of this factor before... but with the amount of GOOD VIP you have had over the years, one would logically assume thered be a plethra of supportive tests already out?

Also if the issue is or could be the gear, would you bet that the raw are underdosed, or is it harder to brew 300mg ethanate vs.. 200 or 250? could that have a effect?
Tileguy, there has not been complaints about my gear.

A member of mine did test his Primo cycle, & said the numbers where good. I have contacted my US LAB to get more input from him.
Now up until now there has been no complaints on my products. So lets do bloodword & get to the bottom of it.
mikestrong

Many assume WRONGLY there is only one important metabolic activity which determines anabolism, the "AR".

There are innumerable physiologic activities that determine anabolism, from cofactors, nuclear messengers, enzymes to ribosomal RNA transcription etc.

The AR is a minor, but important, PLAYER in the overall effects AAS have on muscle growth.

Many assume WRONGLY there is only one important metabolic activity which determines anabolism, the "AR".

There are innumerable physiologic activities that determine anabolism, from cofactors, nuclear messengers, enzymes to ribosomal RNA transcription etc.

The AR is a minor, but important, PLAYER in the overall effects AAS have on muscle growth.
What are the non-genomic actions of anabolic steroids? According to @Bryan Haycock:

Within the last 5 years or so, more attention has been drawn to the non-genomic effects of steroids and trying to understand them. They are called “non-genomic” because they don’t directly involve the steroid bound to the AR acting directly on the cells DNA.

It is now understood that steroids can act on the cell membrane to bring about various second messenger effects. These second messenger pathways involve kinase pathways driven by classical receptors (MAPk, ERK, MEK, etc), as well as cyclic AMP, lipase and other kinase pathways (PI3K, PKA, PKC, etc), including ion fluxes (Ca++), which are driven by atypical receptors.
Source: https://thinksteroids.com/articles/non-genomic-actions-anabolic-steroids/

No need for me to post brother.
You and Mike both know where I stood and still stand on the subject. Others here have agreed with me and you did to.
This case is done. And I'm glad to be able to move on from it..................
As far as underdosed goes I will be starting the Test E at 500mgs a week with only one shot a week on Sunday nights. At week 4 or 5 or whenever you all want bloods done they will be done. One set of bloods will be taken 24hrs after pin and depending on results I will even have more done. It's not about how much it's going to cost me or Mike paying me to do the tests (which I haven't asked him to and don't plan on it). It's about helping out the Meso community period. And I I don't spend some of my money my Wife will spend it, lol.
I feel we need more blood work to be done in different ways to find out what protocol we should follow. Like I said I will have blood drawn at 24hrs after last pin and since I won't know the results very quick I will have bloods drawn again at 48hrs then we can compare the differences. Heck I might have them drawn at 72hrs also if you all want me to.
When that time comes I will let everyone know. Thankyou all for being good brothers here on Meso.

Boilermech
Hey Boilermech I like your style, you have been a class act since day one. Other newbs should follow your lead.

The one known problem that i know of with the female hormonal panel THROUGH PRIVATE LABS MD is thate2it reports tren as E-2 . I had this happen last year when on a test/tren run and 6 weeks in my e2 came back at over 500!

It has been said that this problem ONLY exists through lab draws done at Labcorp, and that draws done at Quest or other labs do not have this issue, though I am not certain on that.

This can be corrected if you request a LC/MC for the TT and E-2 level. No doubt they will charge you but it's much less expensive than ordering separate tests, IME