mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

These 2 post makes a lot of sense to me. Here a guy who took pharmaceutical testosterone. Got bloodwork done. Numbers came back. Posted numbers. No members here has replied with "your gear is underdosed" statement.
If I remember right the scoc calls for ugl to have an 80% concentration level of gear. Did this pharmaceutical gear test levels show 80%?

I don't know much about androgen receptors, so I won't comment there.

It's early in the am here....sorry if i make no sense

yeah i really don't think those numbers were bad either. like i said a couple pages back, i ran prescription watson cyp a few different times at 500 mg/wk and t levels always came back at 3500 and i feel confident saying i wasn't getting underdosed cyp each of those time from the pharmacy. i also commented on how if someone takes say 600 mg/wk of cyp or enth, because of the ester ratio you'd really only be getting about 420 mgs of actual test so i'm wondering why were not using these actual test numbers in these equations to determine if something is properly dosed. just hoping we can all get on the same page at some point when it comes to this so we don't have people saying something is underdosed everytime someone's t levels aren't 8-10x the total weekly dosage when that may not be the case at all.
in reference to the debate about where t levels should be based on how much you take per week, I've taken watson brand cyp on a few different occasions that i had prescribed and each time i took 500 mgs/wk and my t levels always came back at 3500 which would be consistent with a 7x rule. just wanted to put that out there for what it's worth. another thing i was wondering is that if i'm taking say 500 mgs of cyp/week, if you take into account that with the percentage of the ester in cypionate, i'm really only getting about 70% of actual test which would be 350 mgs, and if you go by that number then 3500 would actually fall within the 10x rule. just wondering if we should actually be multiplying the amount of actual test minus the ester. maybe i'm wrong but it was just a thought. maybe someone else could chime in on if any of that might make sense.

@ eminent yes I do I was 215 in March when I got shot in , August I was 153 looked like death I couldent believe how bad things got andhow I looked , my girl kept me going saying I'll get back .I never thought I would.I'm 191 today I almost died if I wasn't in such good shape I certainly would have.by no means am I saying your Roto cuff wasn't a bad injury.cuz I also tore that and took a yr off.but death was a little worse but it took 7 months to get almost 90% after being shot.I couldent curl 15 lbs or bench 75lbz.I'm dumbbell curling 65 and benching 355.I did not read post just what I saw on gettingbiggers post.it sucks but when I couldent even look at my complexion cuz I looked so bad when normally I got more looks than my beautiful girl .and here I am today your just beginning it all comes back .I'm BLOWN AWAY AT WHAT I ACCOMPLISHED IN 2-1/2 MONTHS

I think everyone should read this study pertaining to long term TRT and blood tests of.
http://press.endocrine.org/doi/pdf/10.1210/jcem.82.11.4387

The times 10 multiplier seems too vague for me. It seems more of a rule of thumb. The problem with rules of thumb is some variables get missed and skew the results, +/-.

I rather see a proper formula to use. Maybe Dr. Scally can chime in and elaborate for us. I am sure there is not a perfect formula for this, but something a little more pinpoint may be appropriate.

I think it would be helpful for everyone involved on this board to take a step back away from their emotions prior to posting a thread/reply to any emotionally charge subject.
This will help contain things to level where there is discussion and not a rutting season of locked horns. Really, it does not do any of us any good. If we are going to be a "community" here like we preach, then in my humble opinion then we have to use compassion and logic as our guide. This way maybe we can navigate the patterns of disharmony before they get out of hand and create a situation of true strength among us.

Thanks for listening.
Heady

Mike..... We talked about this and oviously didn't get anywhere. I think your EGO is way to big and is the primary cause of what's going on here. Did I pull out at the last minute? Yes. Was it wrong? Possibly but honestly I'm glad I did after seeing this blood work results. Do you have my info? Sure. What I don't understand is why are you still holding on to it?

Meso, since when is it ok to let source threaten the members? I remember a meso that didn't tolerate this shit. What happened with Hoyt labs a few days ago? With what was posted? That set people off. I feel that there are a lot of pickle smoking dick riders "defending" this source because they feel special from the title that "MS" gave them. VIP? I mean what's going on here? When blood test came back at x5 over on spetz forum all hell broke loose..... So how is x6 that much better? I have no idea of the quality of ms gear but the test don't lie. Just my 2 scammer cents.....

Who were the othe vets that agreed with you? Why aren't they backing you up on here with your claim about me?

Ps that was sarcasm on the last sentence. Just in case no one got that.

Just in case anyone cares. In our pms the conversation was quickly turned into a pissing contest by mike. Maybe our mediator can chime in on this if he decides to.

@beast_mode89 brother, obviously u did not learn anything from the wisdom shared to you by other wise members a few pages back. Now other members are dealing with MS (on a different issue) and here u come back reliving your dead issue. Stop it, learn from your mistakes, comprehend the wisdom shared and move on.

Big Mike

Really? Bro did you not read yesterday's posts around 11pm? He brought it back out not me. I'm not going to sit here and just let him make those stupid claims. So what, are you siding with ms? Are you one of those dick-riders that Brutus was talking about?

Mike..... We talked about this and oviously didn't get anywhere. I think your EGO is way to big and is the primary cause of what's going on here. Did I pull out at the last minute? Yes. Was it wrong? Possibly but honestly I'm glad I did after seeing this blood work results. Do you have my info? Sure. What I don't understand is why are you still holding on to it?

Meso, since when is it ok to let source threaten the members? I remember a meso that didn't tolerate this shit. What happened with Hoyt labs a few days ago? With what was posted? That set people off. I feel that there are a lot of pickle smoking dick riders "defending" this source because they feel special from the title that "MS" gave them. VIP? I mean what's going on here? When blood test came back at x5 over on spetz forum all hell broke loose..... So how is x6 that much better? I have no idea of the quality of ms gear but the test don't lie. Just my 2 scammer cents.....

Who were the othe vets that agreed with you? Why aren't they backing you up on here with your claim about me?

Ps that was sarcasm on the last sentence. Just in case no one got that.

Hey BM,
I've never had a problem with you, in fact quite the opposite, but what you did was completely fucked up..You didn't just pull out of an order, you sent payment info, which may or may not have been valid, then "pulled" it without any explanation or correspondence, then went MIA, ignoring MS until he threatened to bring it to the board.. A simple email examining why you were canceling would've taken all suspicion off you.. I also feel youre using the Eminem situation to somehow justify your actions, which again, is completely fucked up..The "Eminem/underdosed" situation is completely seperate from yours and to use it for some type of validation only causes more suspicion of your character. You should've let sleeping dogs lie, whether or not it was brought up again, didn't mean you had to chime it and try to use Emimem to your advantage.. Yes, I was one of the WKM's that mike came to and I agreed with him... Happy now???

Really? Bro did you not read yesterday's posts around 11pm? He brought it back out not me. I'm not going to sit here and just let him make those stupid claims. So what, are you siding with ms? Are you one of those dick-riders that Brutus was talking about?
Calm down brother, u made the mistake, own up to it and let it go. Be the mature man and learn from your experiences. I believe MS only used your situation to decipher between the new claim/issue. He was not re-presenting it. Im truly trying to help YOU not MS even though I do side with MS on your specific issue.

Truly from the heart,

Big Mike

@gb76

So your are siding with him that I'm a reverse scammer?

I didn't use the underdose issue to back me up in any way. I simply stated that while my decision was wrong it may have been iny best interest is all.

@gb76

So your are siding with him that I'm a reverse scammer?

I didn't use the underdose issue to back me up in any way. I simply stated that while my decision was wrong it may have been iny best interest is all.

I'm siding with him, in that your actions were completely fucked up.. I am personally leaning towards immaturity rather than scamming.. Although, not being able to access email to verify payment info is suspect, but I don't think you expected product to ship before payment was picked up..

Of course I didnt.

Bro ive been on here since before the scoc was thought of and know and understand the way things go down. Before there was a sense of "protection" from the posey, now it feels like a free for all with some sources having an upper hand.

Had mike just said fuck bm, blacklisted. This would have been all nonexistent. Had I gone thru with everything then all would have been well but then all would have possibly gone to shit after I posted bloods. This is all theoretical.

You know what. I'm just going to drop it. I think everyone understand that there was no intent to scam or get free gear or anything.

Meso is a members board and will always be.. We will always defend and protect our own, but there has to be accountability on both sides. Mike has his way of doing things, and yes, I think he sometimes takes things too personally and assumes the worst, but I don't think he's coming from a bad place, but I also think just as we are cautious of a sources intentions, he prob has concerns on the other side. I think he is too quick to assume scam, but I believe he is acting in what he believes to be protecting his interests, as the source is way more vulnerable to LE than we are.. Just as if he would've just blackballed you it could've been over and done, had you been upfront and honest, the same could be said... Bloods or no bloods, properly dosed or underdosed, doesn't change that. You should conduct yourself with honesty and integrity in all aspects, the MS situation is not the only one. Take it as a lesson learned and as you said, move on brother

GB76

Maybe our mediator can chime in on this if he decides to.

No need for me to post brother.
You and Mike both know where I stood and still stand on the subject. Others here have agreed with me and you did to.
This case is done. And I'm glad to be able to move on from it..................
As far as underdosed goes I will be starting the Test E at 500mgs a week with only one shot a week on Sunday nights. At week 4 or 5 or whenever you all want bloods done they will be done. One set of bloods will be taken 24hrs after pin and depending on results I will even have more done. It's not about how much it's going to cost me or Mike paying me to do the tests (which I haven't asked him to and don't plan on it). It's about helping out the Meso community period. And I I don't spend some of my money my Wife will spend it, lol.
I feel we need more blood work to be done in different ways to find out what protocol we should follow. Like I said I will have blood drawn at 24hrs after last pin and since I won't know the results very quick I will have bloods drawn again at 48hrs then we can compare the differences. Heck I might have them drawn at 72hrs also if you all want me to.
When that time comes I will let everyone know. Thankyou all for being good brothers here on Meso.

Boilermech

Hey BM,
I've never had a problem with you, in fact quite the opposite, but what you did was completely fucked up..You didn't just pull out of an order, you sent payment info, which may or may not have been valid, then "pulled" it without any explanation or correspondence, then went MIA, ignoring MS until he threatened to bring it to the board.. A simple email examining why you were canceling would've taken all suspicion off you.. I also feel youre using the Eminem situation to somehow justify your actions, which again, is completely fucked up..The "Eminem/underdosed" situation is completely seperate from yours and to use it for some type of validation only causes more suspicion of your character. You should've let sleeping dogs lie, whether or not it was brought up again, didn't mean you had to chime it and try to use Emimem to your advantage.. Yes, I was one of the WKM's that mike came to and I agreed with him... Happy now???

I agree 100%. While your intent may not have been there. BM, the act was suspect.

No need for me to post brother.
You and Mike both know where I stood and still stand on the subject. Others here have agreed with me and you did to.
This case is done. And I'm glad to be able to move on from it..................
As far as underdosed goes I will be starting the Test E at 500mgs a week with only one shot a week on Sunday nights. At week 4 or 5 or whenever you all want bloods done they will be done. One set of bloods will be taken 24hrs after pin and depending on results I will even have more done. It's not about how much it's going to cost me or Mike paying me to do the tests (which I haven't asked him to and don't plan on it). It's about helping out the Meso community period. And I I don't spend some of my money my Wife will spend it, lol.
I feel we need more blood work to be done in different ways to find out what protocol we should follow. Like I said I will have blood drawn at 24hrs after last pin and since I won't know the results very quick I will have bloods drawn again at 48hrs then we can compare the differences. Heck I might have them drawn at 72hrs also if you all want me to.
When that time comes I will let everyone know. Thankyou all for being good brothers here on Meso.

Boilermech

Ima have bloods back sooner than you it sounds like Boiler.. I have

MS TE 300 2x ew.. = 600
MS TP 100 eod = 350 ew
NPP 100 eod = 350 ew.. . . so my question is this.. Im going to get my e2 under control and then re test..

so : How should i go about pinning with these long and shorts to insure the closest to accurate blood values. obviously i can adjust jab week from norm to accomadate the draw..

Tileguy - a friend of mine on another forum runs around with E2 in the 90-110 range , claims if he goes much lower he loses muscle/strength . The guy is huge & ripped and Im not argueing with him . You want your E2 a lil high for strength . Dont crash it ! Thats worse ....~Ogh

What sucks is that none of the online labs are allowed to do testing in my state and my health ins premiums got to high, so I can only afford to keep my son covered. FML and Obamacare!!!