mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

What sucks is that none of the online labs are allowed to do testing in my state and my health ins premiums got to high, so I can only afford to keep my son covered. FML and Obamacare!!!

Damn man I hate to here that!! I hated not having insurance I was always worried something was going to go wrong. Stay safe man.

So I am going to be getting bloods here coming up in the next 2 weeks or less... Been on 600mg of MS test E and 400mg of MS Mast E, should I keep my shots separated in 2 weekly doses to see what kind of results are achieved since boiler will be keeping his dose at a single weekly dose?

So I am going to be getting bloods here coming up in the next 2 weeks or less... Been on 600mg of MS test E and 400mg of MS Mast E, should I keep my shots separated in 2 weekly doses to see what kind of results are achieved since boiler will be keeping his dose at a single weekly dose?
I say just keep on with your normal schedule. If u switch the results will be (even more) inaccurate. We will have other brothers like @Boilermech and myself pinning all on the same day. Then we will have multiple tests completed for both split and non split groups.

Big Mike

Hey BM,
I've never had a problem with you, in fact quite the opposite, but what you did was completely fucked up..You didn't just pull out of an order, you sent payment info, which may or may not have been valid, then "pulled" it without any explanation or correspondence, then went MIA, ignoring MS until he threatened to bring it to the board.. A simple email examining why you were canceling would've taken all suspicion off you.. I also feel youre using the Eminem situation to somehow justify your actions, which again, is completely fucked up..The "Eminem/underdosed" situation is completely seperate from yours and to use it for some type of validation only causes more suspicion of your character. You should've let sleeping dogs lie, whether or not it was brought up again, didn't mean you had to chime it and try to use Emimem to your advantage.. Yes, I was one of the WKM's that mike came to and I agreed with him... Happy now???

^^^^^
THIS. I was another of the WKM's Mike PM'd about this. I 100% agree with everything GB said and can't say it any better. Now on to what I hope is a more productive conversation.

I have a friend who will be running MS's Test P beginning in mid-December at 175-200mg EOD for 8-9 weeks. Blood work will be done prior to the cycle. He is also willing to have blood work done whenever during the cycle the members here think would provide the most beneficial information. From what I have read 24 hours after a pin seems like the right timing but not sure how far along in the cycle.

I have a question cuz damn I'm no Dr.but if I pin every Tues. 600 mg wk of test for 12 wks at week 6 if I draw blood wouldn't I be at 6000 TT or am I wrong

That's the big question that is not answered by Dr Scally. Does the 10x rule apply to the weekly dose given or the per injection dose. I don't think that can be answered @redrum720

MS Did you actually and read these articles or thought they would be an interesting post to reinforce your earlier statements? Well lets start AND finish with your comment E-2 causes prostatic hyperplasia. DId you investigate the methods cell used in the prostatate article, cultures and assays. What about the study population, PROSTATE CANCER & patients with partial androgen insensitivity syndrome. Sounds like thats a VERY narrow study population to me!

Well duh since the latter are not as responsive to TT wouldn't it seem reasonable (and already proven) their ambiguous genitalia was influenced by E-2. Now are these the same "patients" you referred to as susceptible to that "double whammy". I thought you were speaking to BB on an AAS forum.

Your comparing apples to oranges wo understanding their differences.

Finally I don't consider "opinions pieces" rendered on Meso to be evidence based, and the same applies to any other forum blog or commentary.

MS Did you actually and read these articles or thought they would be an interesting post to reinforce your earlier statements? Well lets start AND finish with your comment E-2 causes prostatic hyperplasia. DId you investigate the methods cell used in the prostatate article, cultures and assays. What about the study population, PROSTATE CANCER & patients with partial androgen insensitivity syndrome. Sounds like thats a VERY narrow study population to me!

Well duh since the latter are not as responsive to TT wouldn't it seem reasonable (and already proven) their ambiguous genitalia was influenced by E-2. Now are these the same "patients" you referred to as susceptible to that "double whammy". I thought you were speaking to BB on an AAS forum.

Finally I don't consider "opinions pieces" rendered on Meso to be evidence based, and the same applies to any other forum blog or commentary.

Dr. JIM, thanks for devoting time to this. I assume/hope everyone just wants the truth, and wants to understand this better. If my assumption/hope is true, then you are helping us get there by helping wade through the information being provided.

Ima have bloods back sooner than you it sounds like Boiler.. I have

MS TE 300 2x ew.. = 600
MS TP 100 eod = 350 ew
NPP 100 eod = 350 ew.. . . so my question is this.. Im going to get my e2 under control and then re test..

so : How should i go about pinning with these long and shorts to insure the closest to accurate blood values. obviously i can adjust jab week from norm to accomadate the draw..

I honestly don't see any reason for you to change up your pinning schedule brother unless your just wanting to try something different. No need in screwing up what you already have going. I would just continue on with your cycle and get your E2 under control.
Talking about E2 there is one member here that would argue that your estrogen levels aren't accurate. I think it was @Northern Nutrition that stated the female hormone panel doesn't give accurate estrogen readings. If it wasn't Northern then I apologize, memory is getting bad. But you might want to see what he says. I believe he even has a link about it somewhere. Sorry I don't have time to look for you. In the middle of a tube weld.
Boilermech

Hey @Boilermech Yeah your right bro ill continue on.. with what i got going.. Northern Nutrition did throw some advice at me, and im sticking to the plan i formulated between all the advice, which is upping to 12.5 aro ed.. for the remainder. . ill restest in 2 weeks..

Also I noticed that there was a slight order mistake, where I got TPP instead of TP .. I still am on 100eod of TP, but once it runs dry ill have TPP, was going to drop the TE in 1mo , and run TP to the end as that clears. . Will TPP be fine, with its half life at 4.5 days.. how long from last 150 mg pin to PCT?

I honestly don't see any reason for you to change up your pinning schedule brother unless your just wanting to try something different. No need in screwing up what you already have going. I would just continue on with your cycle and get your E2 under control.
Talking about E2 there is one member here that would argue that your estrogen levels aren't accurate. I think it was @Northern Nutrition that stated the female hormone panel doesn't give accurate estrogen readings. If it wasn't Northern then I apologize, memory is getting bad. But you might want to see what he says. I believe he even has a link about it somewhere. Sorry I don't have time to look for you. In the middle of a tube weld.
Boilermech

The one known problem that i know of with the female hormonal panel THROUGH PRIVATE LABS MD is that it reports tren as e2. I had this happen last year when on a test/tren run and 6 weeks in my e2 came back at over 500!

It has been said that this problem ONLY exists through lab draws done at Labcorp, and that draws done at Quest or other labs do not have this issue, though I am not certain on that.

Well duh since the latter are not as responsive to TT
wouldn't it seem reasonable (and already proven) their ambiguous genitalia was influenced by E-2. Now are these the same "patients" you referred to as susceptible to that "double whammy". I thought you were speaking to BB on an AAS forum.

Dr. Jim
I did read them, the best I could, but there are terminologies that I do not understand.

I stated in my post the following:

Hey Dr. Jim
Yes I respect your knowledge. I don't have no where near that. I just tried to point out an issue about Receptors.
I guess I should have stayed out of it, as it is seen as me protecting my business.
But with respect, can we talk about Receptors?
I again am no expert in this & just wish to find out more:

I have was trying to read these posts to see more about the ANDROGEN RECEPTOR.
I don't want to be the one to state my opionion, but it seems there are different view.

Again don't hold me to opinion, make your own & state it here.

So I think that answers your question.

Now when I posted the issue with Receptors it is not to defend my gear, more to look at what I would humbly consider a factor. Receptors.

After just speaking to a Local Dr. who owns & runs the prominent anti-aging clinic here, he felt that at the level of 5000 receptors would be saturated, he stated that there are only so many Receptors. He did also state that the ESTROGEN would not bind to Androgen Receptors, like the essay I found stated. But that the Estrogen is too high & Prostate Cancer & Gyno should be prevented by using Arimidex. 1mg a day

If this Dr. is wrong, I don't know, but that is what he said.

He speaks english & has some videos up on dailymotion.

mikestrong

5000 receptors LMDAO!

Where do people come up with the BULLSHIT they spew.

MS no offense, but I do sincerely hope you know considerably more about AAS brewing than your consultants know about medical physiology!

I think he means at 5000ng/dL, receptors will be completely saturated, although that's not right either.
Dr. JIm, I respect your knowledge.
But if you read my post you would know I do not brew, nor have I ever claimed I knew how to.
I don't claim to be anything but a source who stands by his product & believes in what I do.
My partner in the US, has that knowledge.
So there you have it Dr. Jim.

About the Doctors comments on saturated receptors, I think that his opinion should be respected, he does a lot of TRT, GROWTH, Pellets has clients flying in from the US.
He is big on Blood work.
I would guess he perhaps does NOT have the same experience with high levels of TEST as you perhaps. But I doubt this Dr, is a BullShitter.

mikestrong

Any other corrections you would like to make?

How many cells are in the adult human body? Bc they ALL have hormonal receptors and the overwhelming majority have innumerable tissue specific E-2 receptors, DHT and TT receptors.

Consequently "saturation" approaches the impossible.

Last edited: