mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

Not trying to change the subject brothers but my right glute is killing me!!!
Pinned 2cc's of strong gear test enanthate in right glute last night and I'm here to tell you I'm out of practice, lol. That dang needle just wouldn't stay still. My Wife used to always give me the shots since she's a nurse but she wasn't home yet and I was impatient to say the least. It's been around 6 years or so since my last cycle so my muscles aren't used to it and neither am I. Other than moving the dang needle to much everything else went pretty good. Ended up sitting on the heat pad for a couple hours while we all watch the new Sleeping Beauty movie and that seemed to help. It's dang sure sore as heck today.
Oh I almost forgot, my muscles are already growing, I have pimples popping up all over my back and my strength went through the roof [emoji3] jk.
Brothers I must say It sure is nice to be back in the game.

Some people might not care how we do things here but I personally think how you MEN are acting right now speaks volumes to the true character of you guys!!!
A man has a problem and things are set aside and everyone lends a helping hand!
Way to be guys!

Some people might not care how we do things here but I personally think how you MEN are acting right now speaks volumes to the true character of you guys!!!
Way to be guys!

I agree completely brother. There are some solid guys here on Meso.

Pinned 2cc's of strong gear test enanthate in right glute last night and I'm here to tell you I'm out of practice, lol. That dang needle just wouldn't stay still. My Wife used to always give me the shots since she's a nurse but she wasn't home yet and I was impatient to say the least. It's been around 6 years or so since my last cycle so my muscles aren't used to it and neither am I. Other than moving the dang needle to much everything else went pretty good. Ended up sitting on the heat pad for a couple hours while we all watch the new Sleeping Beauty movie and that seemed to help. It's dang sure sore as heck today.
Oh I almost forgot, my muscles are already growing, I have pimples popping up all over my back and my strength went through the roof [emoji3] jk.

I do my Tri's quads and shoulders myself, I'm not flexible enough to get my glutes. Every time I do I end up shaking so bad. Then I'm sore like you for a day or so.

Let's you know your ALIVE bro!!!

Way to be guys!
I agree brother, there is only one Meso!!!

Big Mike

Ur lucky brother, I cant reach my glutes even if my life depended on it! Its all quads for me! Hope the glute gets better quickly!

Haha you sure do whine a lot. I hope you know not to inject into that hole that's already in your butt. LMFAO jk brother it's good to have you back in the game. Can't wait to hear your results

I cant hardly get to my glutes and my delts i think are getting worn the fuck out. How bad are quad seems like they would be a bitch.

Hey bro doesn't look like your taking a break. Lol. Anyways, I saw your thread on depression and then I have read your drunk post too. I'm not hear to bash. Im hear to help and give guidance. I went through the same thing. My family had disowned me and I was pretty much homeless. I thought about killing myself everyday but I couldn't because I'm a Christian. Anyways I finally got sick and tired of being sick and tired and I got help. I went to a rehab and started working on my demons and reconnected with God. I am a walking mircle today. In the 3 years I have been clean off alcohol and drugs you would not believe what I have accomplished.i have got every thing I lost back and SO MUCH MORE. It's only by his grace. Brother I have been where you are. When you get sick and tired of being sick and tired hit me up. God bless you.

Great post Odie! +1

I want to apologize to M&M. Didn't realize you were dealing with such demons. I wasn't to harsh, said your rants were comical. Didn't know about the depression issue. No comedy in that at all. Keep diggin' M&M, it will get better.