mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

Tons of info and opinions thanks guys gonna man up and give it a wirl soon my delts are trying to tell me to give em a break but they are so easy and painless to me

Triceps, nope. Delts, fuck no. Quads, ventro glutes and on a good day glutes, yes. Not saying that I'm a house but dangit man, I'm on my way!! Seriously though, need to stretch more and not be so damn big!! Haha!!!
Do you use 1.5 in ventro glute I want to try but I'm being a pussy about it .

Great post Odie! +1

I want to apologize to M&M. Didn't realize you were dealing with such demons. I wasn't to harsh, said your rants were comical. Didn't know about the depression issue. No comedy in that at all. Keep diggin' M&M, it will get better.

No worries brother. I brush little things off pretty easy. Its the things you cant change in life that get to yah.

Nope. How would that help?
The skin is stretched for two reasons first to eliminate any sorness from the needle and second is to help eliminate bleeding. If u stretch the skin slightly before injecting the thought is as you release the skin then withdraw the needle the skin/muscle sort of closes or returns to normal keeping bleeding minimal or obsolete. Hope this helps, my quad shot is tomorrow.

Big Mike

So I switched ugl's and did a cc of mikes prop. Absolutely painless. The other brand prop and test e felt like a baseball bat would hit me. This is like butter.

Will have bloods in about a month or so.

Very happy that it is so smooth. Good job mike

So what's the general consensus? Real and trustworthy or bullshit and find a different source? Please only speak from experience and feel free to pm me regarding. Thanks in advance.

So I switched ugl's and did a cc of mikes prop. Absolutely painless. The other brand prop and test e felt like a baseball bat would hit me. This is like butter.

Ditto my brotha. I switched from Geneza Test Cyp/Deca to MS Test Cyp/Deca, night and day, night and day!

Big Mike

HEY VIP LucaBratzi,
Thanks for the comment. This new info is we have switched to using a SUPER SOLVENT, this makes for a better product. But unfortunately, this will some times need to be reheated.

Respect
mikestrong

I felt a difference going to ms test e from another. A little test flu with some body ache at 900 a week. Not all ms gear so no labs... and this is what we need more of

not sure, but I been doing 2ccs of the 100 prop and pip isn't bad nothing that prevents me from doing everything as I normally would

Sponsors