mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

im not very vascular like last run..

Reading this statement, I am curious, are you running the same compounds in relatively same dosages as the last run you are comparing to? I am assuming you are.

I am also assuming that your last run was with a different source.

And - I am not trying to start trouble here - but assuming all other variables are the same compared to the last run, are you thinking it is gear related? Again, not trying to stir anything up - just trying to connect the dots.

Reading this statement, I am curious, are you running the same compounds in relatively same dosages as the last run you are comparing to? I am assuming you are.

I am also assuming that your last run was with a different source.

And - I am not trying to start trouble here - but assuming all other variables are the same compared to the last run, are you thinking it is gear related? Again, not trying to stir anything up - just trying to connect the dots.

ok last cycle was Astro, and Gym labs.. ( MO 1 500 ew test e , 300 deca, Month 2-3 750mg TE ew, deca 300, month 4 TP 100 eod)
but heres the thing bickel .. It wasnt front loaded, or with short esters, so i ran 16 weeks, 3mo of TE, and deca, and then switched to prop to end. i didnt have the slightest changes until post 6 weeks into it.. im only 6 weeks in right now, so im thinking im just being ancy. .here was a pic towards the end of last cycle or maybe even as i was doing pct..

Attachments

• vasc.jpg
    vasc.jpg
    180.6 KB · Views: 118
And here I am now - heavier with more bf % to account for as well .. Stopped doing cardio as well to bulk 4 mo ago .. So there are some variables outsides doses and sources

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 110
Damn tile you looked like wolverine with all those water hose veins coming out of you!!!
Keep up the great work!!!
The abs are still sticking out really good

Way more calories.. last time i was eating but not this extent. im getting 6-7 meals in to where it hurts to chew, and i gauge it from the scale not counting macros not ideal i know .. but its what im doing now..7_29_5.jpg here was last cycle at week 16 on just TP 100eod...

and this other picture where i look thicker was also last cycle at week 11 while still on TE and deca..

Attachments

• week113.jpg
    week113.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 105
ok last cycle was Astro, and Gym labs.. ( MO 1 500 ew test e , 300 deca, Month 2-3 750mg TE ew, deca 300, month 4 TP 100 eod)
but heres the thing bickel .. It wasnt front loaded, or with short esters, so i ran 16 weeks, 3mo of TE, and deca, and then switched to prop to end. i didnt have the slightest changes until post 6 weeks into it.. im only 6 weeks in right now, so im thinking im just being ancy. .here was a pic towards the end of last cycle or maybe even as i was doing pct..

And here I am now - heavier with more bf % to account for as well .. Stopped doing cardio as well to bulk 4 mo ago .. So there are some variables outsides doses and sources

Cool Tile, thanks for all of the answers and info. I was just trying to fully understand your experience, thus far.

Until we can get more bloods, more user experience reports on MS gear, we only have a small sample size to go off of. You are as credible as they come here, so your experience carries weight here.

For the fellas following Dr. Jim's testing thread, do we know if anyone has or is submitting a Strong gear sample to that project?

The more info the better.

I think in a few more week or ill be able to access things better, once im 8 weeks in.. plus more blood work from me coming, and what- about 3-5 other members to be testing out soon too..

Thanks for the vote of confidence Bickel.. i do what i can, as i learn and evolve with the rest of our crew

Ok a little update to my pain in the butt shot last Sunday. I went ahead and had my Wife pin me another 600mgs in the left glute Monday evening. It didn't hurt at all. Dang she's good. So now that the front load of 1.2g is out of the way I will just be pinning 600mgs a week on Sunday evening from here on out.
I started a generic cycle log so everyone will know when to expect blood results.
By the way @tileguy123 looking good brother.

Way more calories.. last time i was eating but not this extent. im getting 6-7 meals in to where it hurts to chew, and i gauge it from the scale not counting macros not ideal i know .. but its what im doing now..View attachment 17573 here was last cycle at week 16 on just TP 100eod...

and this other picture where i look thicker was also last cycle at week 11 while still on TE and deca..
Lookin nice brother! I definitely prefer the thicker look!

Big Mike

Ok a little update to my pain in the butt shot last Sunday. I went ahead and had my Wife pin me another 600mgs in the left glute Monday evening. It didn't hurt at all. Dang she's good. So now that the front load of 1.2g is out of the way I will just be pinning 600mgs a week on Sunday evening from here on out.
I started a generic cycle log so everyone will know when to expect blood results.
I wish my wife would pin me! Life would be so much easier, ha! Good luck with the cycle brother!

Big Mike

Are you pinning 600mg/week all at once? Or split dose?