mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

I'm ready for a lifestyle
Change for the better honestly . Been thinking about going back to school and doing something respectable long term with my life . This is just the now and has been
Just be careful the grass isn't always greener! You could end up with a truck load of debt and go back to laying tile. But Godspeed to ya

Exactly what I was thinking trukker ... That has to be one of the worst jobs for a straight guy! Smelly old rotten crouch 70% of the day.

I'm de sensitized I think after breeding dogs for like 4-5 years now . Once you masterbate your own stud dog into a ziplock and ai a bitch dog with the stud noodle cheese - then the prospect of 70k year to inspect old decayed human vagina becomes much brighter .
Idk the medical
Field seems like a
Pretty good route for me but idk about that much school

Ummm... either someone needs to take Tile's keyboard away, or I predict that he goes 'full blown eminem93' on us by 9 pm EDT!:p

I say this because I care, Tile.;)

My vet usually does it, shes the best at it. But in the event there closed and the bitch is ovulating whatch gunna do? my stud dog is too big for most bitches lol

So is MS gtg now?
I havnt been here or bought forever, but looking back at ollllld emails here some said he was busted during ORD. Was that 2009-10?
Not sure it was true, but that was what the story was back then.
Just want to make sure as its been 7+ years since Ive looked into this.
I did order from him before that, maybe 2005-6(?) and he was good then.
thanks

Last edited:
The eagle has landed once again, thank you MS! Ive been on MS Test C/Deca for almost four weeks now. I am not getting bloods on this run due to my first 4 weeks, I was using another brand. I switched over on week 5 and am beginning week 9 now. Definitely felt the difference from the other placebo I was taking. Strength is way up, Im sweating like a mad man and I have absolutely no PIP. I plan to run full bloods on my next cycle probably in January (I will follow the testing protocol posted) but I am very pleased with the results thus far as well as Mike's exemplary customer service. Get big yall!!!

Big Mike