mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

I plead the 5th
I got some midnight kush (outdoor) Natures pain killer! Indica dominant so I sleep like a baby too. Love it! Started my cycle and pulled something in my back first day. My luck! Or my age and lack of stretching actually. But that kush got me through it! Sorry, not trying to get off topic but you got me all excited with that pic! Lol

I had an aeroponic grow room back in the day, growing Northern Lights/Isis crosses, at the time, from clones. Those were the days...

I had an aeroponic grow room back in the day, growing Northern Lights/Isis crosses, at the time, from clones. Those were the days...
Man, best shit I ever grew was in Phoenix in my garage, some purps it turned so dark purple was dank shit. I just checked out a retail mj shop wanted some of that high cbd shit but it's always sold out

Man, best shit I ever grew was in Phoenix in my garage, some purps it turned so dark purple was dank shit. I just checked out a retail mj shop wanted some of that high cbd shit but it's always sold out
Just take a trip to the emerald triangle they're never sold out! Lol

I'd still be baking the hell down, if I weren't one of those unfortunate people who fires up a spliff and becomes instantly stupid as fuck. You know the type. "Burned out" wasn't in my job description, so the bud had to go. :(

Years later though, I don't really miss it. I've substituted that passion to single malt scotches. :)

I got some midnight kush (outdoor) Natures pain killer! Indica dominant so I sleep like a baby too. Love it! Started my cycle and pulled something in my back first day. My luck! Or my age and lack of stretching actually. But that kush got me through it! Sorry, not trying to get off topic but you got me all excited with that pic! Lol
Man fuck all you ass holes !!!!!;-)

He's decided to take a 24 hour break from posting in protest of someone cluttering up his log talking about jerking off his pooches. :)

Masterbating a dog with tendonidis ain't no joke .. But it's sort of like brewing gear I'd imagine - ur in the lab creating shit that can't fck itself into existence . Wen I had my first pups of a ai I did I felt like a fcking wizard

Masterbating a dog with tendonidis ain't no joke .. But it's sort of like brewing gear I'd imagine - ur in the lab creating shit that can't fck itself into existence . Wen I had my first pups of a ai I did I felt like a fcking wizard

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-11-14-20-50-42.png
    Screenshot_2014-11-14-20-50-42.png
    322.9 KB · Views: 44
I can see u watching tv and your dog strolling on over, puffing on a square, saying Hey Tile do a brother a favor and rub one out for me, ziploc style. .. It's been a long week.

I can see u watching tv and your dog strolling on over, puffing on a square, saying Hey Tile do a brother a favor and rub one out for me, ziploc style. .. It's been a long week.

He does look at my funny sometimes , but i told him like vin rhymes told bruce willitis in pulp fiction.. this shit is between you and me bud

Happy VIP here! Small issue with some ancillary leakage, but other than that all is well! Tomorrow the tren begins and boy does this shit look stout! I think I may have my girl stand next to me just in case I pass out haha