mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

Thats what i figure i left out the fact that it was right after a workout and i was moving a lil more than normal there was no visible bruising but i think i like it better than delts now!

Injected 100mgs of mikes test prop last night into my virgin quads, the process was easier than glutes and the pip isn't to bad, just feel like someone elbow dropped my quad.

Has anyone had any experience jump starting a cycle using prop instead of an oral?

Yeah its certainly not ideal, but pins used to be a lot harder to get for me back in the day. I was just pointing out if can definitely make a difference in pip. But i agree
Right? I remember driving an hour to the Feed & Tack back in the day. .. or having to use the 18g cannons that came with the Sus redi-jects.

Anyone running Mikes deca? Starting to lokk around for healing shit for post surgery
I have been on MS Test C/Deca for 4 weeks. I just had knee surgery two months ago and man I feel great! The Deca is smooth with almost no PIP too (quad injections). I am still taking it easy because I know I may feel better than I actually am.

Big Mike

Mikestrong, where you at man!?? In fact, where is everyone else at? This thread is a little quiet today. Just want to add a little update abt the tren a. I've been running a different labs trene and a and cut the A out and added Mikes. Well, I sweated through my sheets, clothes, blankets etc and slept like a strung out heroin addict. I'd say it's allright. Now I was a little hesitant because it's a little cloudy. There aren't any floaters, just looks like there's air in there. I spoke to Mike and he said he'd fix the issue if I chose to, thx man. I will run it and keep us all informed. Mike, again thx for putting up with my silliness during the process. Cheers!!

Mikestrong, where you at man!?? In fact, where is everyone else at? This thread is a little quiet today. Just want to add a little update abt the tren a. I've been running a different labs trene and a and cut the A out and added Mikes. Well, I sweated through my sheets, clothes, blankets etc and slept like a strung out heroin addict. I'd say it's allright. Now I was a little hesitant because it's a little cloudy. There aren't any floaters, just looks like there's air in there. I spoke to Mike and he said he'd fix the issue if I chose to, thx man. I will run it and keep us all informed. Mike, again thx for putting up with my silliness during the process. Cheers!!
The Deca has me sweating like Bigfoot too brotha! I go through two shirts a night during my sleep, its awesome!

Big Mike

Bro, dbol, tren e and a, bold and test, a fucking sweaty nightmare that has made a good dent in my bf as well as my man shit!!! Haha!!

Thats hella funny bro!! @gr8whitetrukker I think I have too much salt in my diet!! Hahahaha or maybe not enough...or too much water and my body needs to get rid of it...or I'm a sweaty hog and should be slaughtered!! I like this post bro!!!