mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

just a quick question i pm you with no response @mikestrong and i know im a fairly new member and dont mind waiting and building rep before ordering...but a few years? ill be waiting on the half life 3 of sources
Mike's probably fairly backed up. I haven't seen him post in here in awhile and he hasn't gotten back to my email yet. Give it time

just a quick question i pm you with no response @mikestrong and i know im a fairly new member and dont mind waiting and building rep before ordering...but a few years? ill be waiting on the half life 3 of sources

You sent it on Friday, he doesn't work weekends, and it is now Monday morning. Chill. Also, he is in a way different time zone than we are (assuming you're in the states), so factor that in too.

Not sure I understand your attempts at humor, Drew, and I assume you're just trying to be funny, but they potentially come off as 'smart ass'. Be careful in approaching sources and other members with this approach. The more established a source is the less receptive they will be to someone they think is being a smart ass.

Just trying to help - hope it sounds that way.

You sent it on Friday, he doesn't work weekends, and it is now Monday morning. Chill. Also, he is in a way different time zone than we are (assuming you're in the states), so factor that in too.

Not sure I understand your attempts at humor, Drew, and I assume you're just trying to be funny, but they potentially come off as 'smart ass'. Be careful in approaching sources and other members with this approach. The more established a source is the less receptive they will be to someone they think is being a smart ass.

Just trying to help - hope it sounds that way.
thanks I do appreciate the info because I did not know that. I'm just asking for advice, and as I stated I don't mind waiting, just thought that several years was kind of extreme

You don't wait several years but get involve with the community with the thread post some shit up and and you will become an active member if you have read this thread MS has stated how many post or like before he will consider a newb order

You don't wait several years but get involve with the community with the thread post some shit up and and you will become an active member if you have read this thread MS has stated how many post or like before he will consider a newb order
Ok got it will do. Thanks for the advice

If I can remember correctly I believe he said that new members will be required to use bitcoin as well. I would just wait on a response and follow his instructions

Hey guys gunna re test bloods this week. I have a trip into the city already a must, so this will be nice , knock two birds one stone. Im pinning like this :
M- TPP 150 mg , TE 300mg, NPP 100mg

Tue nada

wed TPP 150 mg , NPP 100mg

thur nada

fri TPP 150 mg , TE 300 mg , NPP 100mg

sun TPP 150 mg , NPP 100mg

mon TE 300mg

tues TPP 150 mg , NPP 100mg :::: anyways yall go the idea... I think Im not going to devate from schedule ,and just take blood as it comes whichever day this week falls on , cause my appointment in the city isnt flexible, and hasnt been set yet..

I was on this same schedule before but with TP 100mg eod instead of TPP 150eod .. so before i was at 950 MG test ew, and NPP was 300mg ew.

bloods came back at 5823 i believe ,. e2 at 130

so this time ill be doing 1050mg T ew, and 300npp , and ive increased my AI dosage to hopefully have brought down the E2

I been running the Var and test c from mike. Good shit. Also now running t3 and it is really cutting the weight with clen. Now will be awaiting tren ace and mast prop for a nice winter bulk. First time running both of these compounds so going to start the tren low. Mike has been awesome to deal with for sure.

I been running the Var and test c from mike. Good shit. Also now running t3 and it is really cutting the weight with clen. Now will be awaiting tren ace and mast prop for a nice winter bulk. First time running both of these compounds so going to start the tren low. Mike has been awesome to deal with for sure.

how long before you saw the effects of clen & T3?

Just out of curiosity, how long does it take most of you to get your orders? This is my second time going on 2 weeks. Know its the nature of the business so I'm just curious

Just out of curiosity, how long does it take most of you to get your orders? This is my second time going on 2 weeks. Know its the nature of the business so I'm just curious
Patience, your within the timeframe. I'm sure Mikestrong explained this in a communication with you as he does with everyone brotha

Patience, your within the timeframe. I'm sure Mikestrong explained this in a communication with you as he does with everyone brotha
oh he definitely did brother and I'm not concerned. Just wasn't sure if sometimes it was faster or not based on what was going on at the time. Just wondering for future reference so I can better plan accordingly

oh he definitely did brother and I'm not concerned. Just wasn't sure if sometimes it was faster or not based on what was going on at the time. Just wondering for future reference so I can better plan accordingly
Sometimes it is. He does the best he can. But you're all good, I'm sure he'll come through for you soon