mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

Can't compare this like ordering out of a retail catalog, just wait in line like you do to get on the bench on Monday at 5 in the afternoon. It will soon be your turn

Mikestrong, where you at man!?? In fact, where is everyone else at? This thread is a little quiet today. Just want to add a little update abt the tren a. I've been running a different labs trene and a and cut the A out and added Mikes. Well, I sweated through my sheets, clothes, blankets etc and slept like a strung out heroin addict. I'd say it's allright. Now I was a little hesitant because it's a little cloudy. There aren't any floaters, just looks like there's air in there. I spoke to Mike and he said he'd fix the issue if I chose to, thx man. I will run it and keep us all informed. Mike, again thx for putting up with my silliness during the process. Cheers!!

MS takes care of his own. He is greatest of all time.

Can't compare this like ordering out of a retail catalog, just wait in line like you do to get on the bench on Monday at 5 in the afternoon. It will soon be your turn
Hahaha! I always wondered why the entire fitness world always hits chest on Monday! Too funny bro!

Big Mike

Right? I remember driving an hour to the Feed & Tack back in the day. .. or having to use the 18g cannons that came with the Sus redi-jects.
That was back in the day sus 18g, Like putting a damn nail in your leg. But we had to do what we had to do lol

Go to the local needle exchange if your town has one! Disco lemonade I tell ya!!!
Now you can just order them from online medical supplie companies, I was talking back in the day before the internet for us old guys haha. But i still feel like im in my 20's

I see more curls going on in the squat rack than anything else, pisses me off bc there is two trees of curl bars right next to it..

That's because the nimwit truly believes that's what its their for. It never occurs to him that people use it to squat as evidence by their sickly legs

The squat rack is always open any ways
lol, not where I train. It is pretty much a power lifter's gym from the early 80's. Small and packed with equipment. I get pissed too when some dumbass is using the squat rack to do curls! WTF?

I love squats and deadlifts, not much of a benchpresser, rather use dumbbells.

tumblr_ma93gaU7gt1qf1avqo1_500.jpg