mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

I curl in the squat rack all the time just because there is not anybody with the balls to tell me not too!!!! No seriously where else in one to go to curl flat bar with a couple of sewer caps on it. Especially if this person suffers from 3 herniated discs. You guys make to big of a deal about it. Fuck I pay membership I can do what I want. I do stupid shit all the time in the gym just for the reaction sometimes. At least I always re rack and I don't unnecessarily drop weights.

I curl in the squat rack all the time just because there is not anybody with the balls to tell me not too!!!! No seriously where else in one to go to curl flat bar with a couple of sewer caps on it. Especially if this person suffers from 3 herniated discs. You guys make to big of a deal about it. Fuck I pay membership I can do what I want. I do stupid shit all the time in the gym just for the reaction sometimes. At least I always re rack and I don't unnecessarily drop weights.
I would absolutely crop dust your ass

I do crazy shit all the time too (i.e. use the t bar row for one arm rows, using a rope handle to do pulldowns), but I am not down with curling in the squat rack! lol.
Use the preacher curl bar holder, get out of my squat rack! lol.

tumblr_ma93gaU7gt1qf1avqo1_500.jpg
He's even using the EZ Curl bar!!!

The funny thing is I get a good laugh as your rookie ass limps by hoping nobody notices your pip induced peg leg. Man I was LRRP living weeks in a foxhole with dudes our bathroom was 3 feet away you think a little crop dusting will phase me.;)

The best part I like is when I am in the squat rack curling is the group of bros stink eyeing me I love it. We have four of them and I don't wotk out during peak hours there is almost always 3 others open.

I am fully aware of the faux pas of curling in the squat rack. The thing that gets me if it was just for squatting then why are there so many peg holes. I am rarely an asshole but I guess curling in the squat rack is how I satisfy the asshole in me.

It might not phase you when your aware and ready...

Id do it when your sucking in air getting ready for your next rep, cuz im sneaky like that.:p

Lol. I do that all the time just to cause commotion. Absolutely hilarious to watch people blame each other. I don't know about you guys, but when I consume huge amounts of protien my gas is so bad it would literally make a maggot puke.
One guy will be like Bro.....did you fuckin' shit on yourself? Other guy......no! I bet it was that dude over there.

Last edited:
Its always best in a crowded area like ...a restaurant. Stand up push in your chair and as you work your way to the bathroom pick your target. Controlled, precise delivery. Watch pandemonium ensue

haha. I can wake my GF up out of a dead sleep with my protein farts.

Speaking of farts. This has happened to me a couple of times. I was just wondering if I was the only one? Sometimes I will be on the treadmill with my head phones on and I will fart. Well, when I got my head phones on I always wonder if that was loud and if anyone else heard it. I try not to look around and drawl attention to myself. lol

haha. I can wake my GF up out of a dead sleep with my protein farts.

Speaking of farts. This has happened to me a couple of times. I was just wondering if I was the only one? Sometimes I will be on the treadmill with my head phones on and I will fart. Well, when I got my head phones on I always wonder if that was loud and if anyone else heard it. I try not to look around and drawl attention to myself. lol
I do the same thing with my wife, she HATES protein farts so damn much. She tells me I smell toxic and like an animal crawled up in me and died and has been decomposing for months. Some times it even wakes my son up, that the only time I feel bad, haha

I just own it. There's nothing funnier than when you just don't give a fu**

I work out at a 3 stories state of the art gym. There are Olympic medalist that go to my gym. Some of the most beautiful women I have ever seen go to my gym. So I try to play it off like it wasn't me.lol

It's funny how these source threads take on a unique discussion at times. It was dicks and gays in Astro's thread yesterday. Today in the Strong thread we have farts and preacher squats. On the bright side of this, at least we aren't bitching about underdosed gear and the source going silent with customers $$$.

Damn fucking right !! Me too cuz. I do all types of isolated moves on that bad boy .