mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

I don't speak for MS but my guess is you aren't going to see him in this thread much in the near future.

As has been detailed in this thread there have been some cases of members getting payment information and then not following through and making payments. Mike has been in the game for as long as he has by providing products that his customers like and trust and, at least as importantly, by putting safety first which is very evident by his packaging.

In the last several days there have been three members with less than 20 posts, post in this thread they have emailed or pm'd mike, or want to place an order. Given that guys like this, who clearly haven't even bothered to read this thread, are likely the most risky to do business with my guess is that mike isn't posting to try to quiet this type of activity which takes up his time to deal with and does not produce any revenue.

I know from conversations with mike that he wants to continue to provide a reliable and quality service for the members here but he is concerned with some of the aforementioned issues which have been occurring of late. Personally, I have recommended to mike that he not take any orders from anyone who hasn't previously ordered from Meso. Mike would prefer not to go that route but I know he would like to quiet the activity from those who have not met the criteria he has set to be eligible to place an order.

As I said I don't speak for mike, nor do I have any connection to him outside of these forums, so take my comments for what they are worth which is my educated speculation based on what has gone on here and conversations with ms.
Yeah brother, people getting pay info and not paying is way bad!

Big Mike

I don't speak for MS but my guess is you aren't going to see him in this thread much in the near future.

As has been detailed in this thread there have been some cases of members getting payment information and then not following through and making payments. Mike has been in the game for as long as he has by providing products that his customers like and trust and, at least as importantly, by putting safety first which is very evident by his packaging.

In the last several days there have been three members with less than 20 posts, post in this thread they have emailed or pm'd mike, or want to place an order. Given that guys like this, who clearly haven't even bothered to read this thread, are likely the most risky to do business with my guess is that mike isn't posting to try to quiet this type of activity which takes up his time to deal with and does not produce any revenue.

I know from conversations with mike that he wants to continue to provide a reliable and quality service for the members here but he is concerned with some of the aforementioned issues which have been occurring of late. Personally, I have recommended to mike that he not take any orders from anyone who hasn't previously ordered from Meso. Mike would prefer not to go that route but I know he would like to quiet the activity from those who have not met the criteria he has set to be eligible to place an order.

As I said I don't speak for mike, nor do I have any connection to him outside of these forums, so take my comments for what they are worth which is my educated speculation based on what has gone on here and conversations with ms.
Ya I don't know whats wrong with people these days?? So many people don't keep their word anymore an then makes the rest of us that do look bad!! Just like the saying goes...one rotten apple...well you get the hint!!! If someone is gunna be man enough to mak a deal than they need to man the fuck up an keep their word true because their fuckin the rest of us up and over on great opportunities in life!!!:mad:

Anyone wanna tell me how to get a ref? How am i supposed to make friends/get a ref with guy's who shun me out?

Care to elaborate on what you mean by "shun me out"? I am not real familiar with your 126 posts up until now, but have YOU been the reason you are being shunned out?

I don't see too many members who put a legitimate effort into contributing to the board, and who are genuine in their pursuits here, failing to be accepted.

Click on the avatar of the dudes who are "shunning" you and look at their join date. Click on the avatar of members who you think are "in" here and check out their join date. You'll be surprised to see how many of those guys have similar, or less than, your level of tenure.

Again - are YOU the reason you are being shunned?

I used a poor choice of word. It was an honest question. With the little posts i do have i didn't go thread to thread asking for sources.

With the limited time iv'e spent here i try to help out other member in any way i can. Not looking for backlash and get treated like some kind of idiot.

I used a poor choice of word. It was an honest question. With the little posts i do have i didn't go thread to thread asking for sources.

With the limited time iv'e spent here i try to help out other member in any way i can. Not looking for backlash and get treated like some kind of idiot.

Well I don't have the time or desire to go read through your posts, but it sounds to me like either you have been making some pretty lame posts that have caused members to dog on you some, or you have been criticised a few times and took that shit too hard. Shake it off homie!

You are responsible for how you are received everywhere you go. If you don't like the reception you are getting, either this board isn't for you, OR you need to change your approach. It's not up to the board to adapt to Beast11 - it's up Beast11 to adapt to the board.

No offense man but you need to start showing our wkms more respect than that!! you don't just get respect around here..you gotta earn that shit IMHO!!!!!!

Yeah, i'm gonna let another man belittle me because he's been on this forum for a few months longer than i have.

Anyone wanna tell me how to get a ref? How am i supposed to make friends/get a ref with guy's who shun me out?
Bro have you pm'd MS with a request or anything? Start there and see where you get first. He may give you a trial run with AI's first, then you can be a VIP that way. Just a thought. But you posting about not being able to find a ref is going to get you nowhere here.

Making pretty lame posts? No member here has dogged on me.

Get the fuck off your high horse, bud.

Wow, you just answered your own question about nobody reffing you, and why you are being "shunned, getting backlash and being treated like an idiot". Maybe because you are a dickheaded ingrate?! Maybe?!

I took the time to answer you when most members probably just laughed and shook their head and chalked you up as a crybaby bitch after reading that. Since it obviously went way over your head --- I was actually trying to help you, and I gave you two long responses to try to help you answer your own questions.

Tell me, if your perceived 'mistreatment' is not due to the content of your posts, then is it just because there are too many meanies around here?:rolleyes:

Again, I was actually trying to help you.

all these guys trying to get in this it not about not being singled out not given a chance as in mikes intro he has been a source for over a decade a man has his rules that has kept him sucessful AND ALSO HIS TOP QUAILTY ever watch transporter never break the rules and stand by the service as saying this u must trust in him AND if u will stand by your word he will give u a chance but due process respect the process and be patient

Here's my log, https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/beast11s-cycle-extravaganza.134360036/

Tell me idk what i'm doing.
You ask for help and then when some constructive criticism is offered, you reject it with callous. Bickel wasn't being rude, maybe he was being blunt and stating facts and you took it the wrong way... Maybe this is the reason you think people shun you. Learn to see things from another perspective and take some advice, ESPECIALLY when you yourself openly ask the thread for it

Maybe your problem is communication with other members and not their communication with you

Here's my log, https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/beast11s-cycle-extravaganza.134360036/

Tell me idk what i'm doing.
Beast,
Bickel is a great guy (even though he is a Blackhawks fan) and is one of the first to help people on this board. Your jumping on the wrong "high horse" here.

I think a little patience on your own end would be most desirable for all involved. No one here knows anything about you, and coming off the way you were here is not a help. Be easy.

Last edited:
@Beast11 see your response right there is your problem. Bickel29 has been on a role the last few pages helping the guys out and being a real asset to MESO. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has seen it. Unfortunately I'm not the only one that seen how you responded as well.