mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

Anyone wanna tell me how to get a ref? How am i supposed to make friends/get a ref with guy's who shun me out?
I haven't been here long at all. New to this game so I can't give much advise about AAS. I read every new member intro and welcome i read all the other great things here outside the undeground and comment where I feel I can help. I don't kiss ass but I do respect a lot of members here whether there newbies or WKM. I would be proud to workout and clown beside alot of you guys. I'm here to learn to get stronger not just about scoring. I believe the majority of people coming to Meso comes to score and don't give a shit about helping the next. I feel that a site like Meso should make the Underground private and don't go buy post or likes to gain entrance but by the Refs of contributors.
Sorry that my 2 cents while I'm waiting for @Voltrader to get the fuck out of my squat rack.

sigh, it doesn't even matter, i fucked up, i took in my wrong paper work anyway... the test i took in to get was more for me to look at my igf levels, it cuts off the test levels at 1500, smh.... so i guess i basically got an igf level test and a gh serum test for MS's HGH, which is helpful, but it's annoying because I was hoping to get my TT levels. I ordered 4 tests from PMD, and I just took the wrong print out with me today.... Oh well.
Same thing here. Still pissed about it.

Yes, i understand. I used a poor choice of words and i shouldnt of attacked another member. We're all here for one purpose and that's to better ourselves.

I didn't come to this forum to score anything. This is a tight knit community with very knowledgeable members.

I apologize for coming off hostile and i'd like to apoligize to @bickel29 for being an asshole when you were trying to help.

Last edited:
Yes, i understand. I used a poor choice of words and i shouldnt of attacked another member. We're all here for one purpose and that's to better ourselves.

I didn't come to this forum to score anything. This is a tight knit community with very knowledgeable members.

I apologize for coming off hostile and i'd like to apoligize to @bickel29 for being an asshole when you were trying to help.
Forums are only great because of the people that contribute the content. We can't have people coming here and raping shit all over. I'm part of a few forums and see quite of few similar Addy's bashing Meso and then coming here asking for help. It takes time to build trust and if you want anything you'll take the time to earn it.

Any puny is little scrawny kid can talk shit and be a keyboard warrior, but it takes a big man to make a sincere apology.
I'm sure @bickel29 will gladly accept your apology. Because that's just the kind of guy he is.
In the future try to see things from our point of view. And eventually if you stick around you too can be a part of this band of brothers here on Meso.
Boilermech

I hardly ever go during the peak hours at my gym but when I do and see assbitches taking over the squat rack I do squat off the bench and I don't dont sit my ass on the bench doing them. I lift and walk off the bench and and squat. Walk the bar back and if I'm in the mood rack and then bench it. I squat 3 times a week and its the only leg exercise I do. Sorry Volt I respect you on this forum but curling in the squat rack I'd take a shit in your gym bag.
You guys just don't see the humor in it the way I do. Good thing I dont bring a gym bag.

Apology accepted, man. I appreciate you stepping up and offering it. Like I said last night, I haven't seen too many members who were sincere in their efforts to be a solid member here, fail to be accepted by the brotherhood.

I can tell you this, Beast (and anyone else who is newer here). Becoming part of the brotherhood here is more rewarding than you even think it will be. Doors will open, opportunities will become available. But it's all about gaining trust and making connections, and that responsibility falls on each member. No shortcuts.

Good post Beast, that took some stones. I think you'll be ok around here with that type of attitude.
# Respect

You guys are so sensitive and caring like you have been on a clomid only cycle for months haha jk. I like the brotherhood here at Meso!! This is my second home

u freakin guys ( starts to cry) between the love here n this tren I can't control my emotions. Seriously there r many down ass brothers here that really care. Take Brutus n JB for instance two of the most misunderstood guys here. They rip these trashy ass bullshit sources apart because they care not because they're trying to b tough. All the newer guys who haven't realized this just look at the sources they knew would fuck us all over,they eventually did. I salute the group of guys who continue to take time out of their day to look out for our wellbeing.

Where is MS? Its almost wednesdah I see no posts from him
Hey VIP SLIM,

All good, I got your GOOD NEWS, Happy for you.

Just been working/busy, things are good. Wife getting her strength back. So I got to pull a bit more of the load.
I am here & getting it done.

Lots of you should have good NEWS yesterday/today/tomorrow. PLZ do update me!

Thanks to THE SOLID VIPs I will be there for you guys.

Respect
mikestrong

THANKS TOP VIP MASTERS,
Yes this is pretty much spot on, I will be on though, but business first.
So that means emails, pm, and back & forth.

I can definitely say, since I have been here I have made it harder, & harder & then harder some more to get in.

I mean some are giving up after the first hurdle they get when they contact me. Of course if anyone has 1 good ref or 2 decent ref's they will get a friendly welcome & open service.
Ref's really is the best way for to be sure that they will follow through & be a GOOD VIP.

That is in NO way to say that others without REF's can be &/or are good VIP. But it requires more screening, that's for sure.

So yes I am turning business away, Telling some I can't help them, this is mostly when they want things their way/easy way. To bad, but it does not bother me. Got to Trust my experience & the SOLID advice of good TOP MEMBERS on here. THANKS VIP MASTERS & others.
Anyway back to work.
Respect
mikestrong

I don't speak for MS but my guess is you aren't going to see him in this thread much in the near future.

As has been detailed in this thread there have been some cases of members getting payment information and then not following through and making payments. Mike has been in the game for as long as he has by providing products that his customers like and trust and, at least as importantly, by putting safety first which is very evident by his packaging.

In the last several days there have been three members with less than 20 posts, post in this thread they have emailed or pm'd mike, or want to place an order. Given that guys like this, who clearly haven't even bothered to read this thread, are likely the most risky to do business with my guess is that mike isn't posting to try to quiet this type of activity which takes up his time to deal with and does not produce any revenue.

I know from conversations with mike that he wants to continue to provide a reliable and quality service for the members here but he is concerned with some of the aforementioned issues which have been occurring of late. Personally, I have recommended to mike that he not take any orders from anyone who hasn't previously ordered from Meso. Mike would prefer not to go that route but I know he would like to quiet the activity from those who have not met the criteria he has set to be eligible to place an order.

As I said I don't speak for mike, nor do I have any connection to him outside of these forums, so take my comments for what they are worth which is my educated speculation based on what has gone on here and conversations with ms.

THANKS TOP VIP MASTERS,
Yes this is pretty much spot on, I will be on though, but business first.
So that means emails, pm, and back & forth.

I can definitely say, since I have been here I have made it harder, & harder & then harder some more to get in.

I mean some are giving up after the first hurdle they get when they contact me. Of course if anyone has 1 good ref or 2 decent ref's they will get a friendly welcome & open service.
Ref's really is the best way for to be sure that they will follow through & be a GOOD VIP.

That is in NO way to say that others without REF's can be &/or are good VIP. But it requires more screening, that's for sure.

So yes I am turning business away, Telling some I can't help them, this is mostly when they want things their way/easy way. To bad, but it does not bother me. Got to Trust my experience & the SOLID advice of good TOP MEMBERS on here. THANKS VIP MASTERS & others.
Anyway back to work.
Respect
mikestrong
God bless you Mike, you're a great man my friend.

Hey VIP SLIM,

All good, I got your GOOD NEWS, Happy for you.

Just been working/busy, things are good. Wife getting her strength back. So I got to pull a bit more of the load.
I am here & getting it done.

Lots of you should have good NEWS yesterday/today/tomorrow. PLZ do update me!

Thanks to THE SOLID VIPs I will be there for you guys.

Respect
mikestrong
Mike, glad that all is well on the homefront. Was hoping that we'd see ya around soon!! Glad you made it up this evening!!

Mike, glad that all is well on the homefront. Was hoping that we'd see ya around soon!! Glad you made it up this evening!!

Supp Manny, happy all is good with you, I got some stories, make a good laugh. But all is tight with me NEW VIP.

Have a good one. :)
Respect
mikestrong