mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

Yeah beast you really have to EARN respect here! One of the best things about meso is the fact that guys are willing to HONESTLY tell you the real scoop ! So many other boards have guys that get treated well right off the bat and are told what they want to hear and do you know why? Because its usually a board where the WKM and mods are getting kick backs on your scammed dollars . So please man sit back and learn how this place works before you dig yourself a deeper hole..

Vike

Just got my bloods drawn. Been using MS test prop at 100mg/ed for the last 8 days. I also got a GH serum test done on his GH, and I'm very proud of myself actually. Blood was drawn exactly 2 hours 58 minutes after I pinned 10iu IM in my delt. Almost perfect timing.

Just got my bloods drawn. Been using MS test prop at 100mg/ed for the last 8 days. I also got a GH serum test done on his GH, and I'm very proud of myself actually. Blood was drawn exactly 2 hours 58 minutes after I pinned 10iu IM in my delt. Almost perfect timing.

If only you had 3 weeks on the prop we could use it for or blood work data.

If only you had 3 weeks on the prop we could use it for or blood work data.
I've been on TRT for many months so my natural production has been shut down for quite some time. I had to do it now because I'm stopping Prop and transitioning to test E from a different source over the next few days so I wanted to at least get some sort of gauge of his prop and today was the only day i had the time to go get my blood drawn. I think 8 full days should be enough to give us at least some sort of idea of what we are working with being as I've been pinning 100mg/ed. I also wanted to see what my estradiol is at because I have a feeling I haven't been taking enough adex, but I dont' like to overdo is on my AI. We'll see where we're at though, more information can never be a bad thing.

Just so you guys know I dont do it anymore. Now I straddle the bench and curl over there LMAO. You should see the bros now.:D
I hardly ever go during the peak hours at my gym but when I do and see assbitches taking over the squat rack I do squat off the bench and I don't dont sit my ass on the bench doing them. I lift and walk off the bench and and squat. Walk the bar back and if I'm in the mood rack and then bench it. I squat 3 times a week and its the only leg exercise I do. Sorry Volt I respect you on this forum but curling in the squat rack I'd take a shit in your gym bag.

I've been on TRT for many months so my natural production has been shut down for quite some time. I had to do it now because I'm stopping Prop and transitioning to test E from a different source over the next few days so I wanted to at least get some sort of gauge of his prop and today was the only day i had the time to go get my blood drawn. I think 8 full days should be enough to give us at least some sort of idea of what we are working with being as I've been pinning 100mg/ed. I also wanted to see what my estradiol is at because I have a feeling I haven't been taking enough adex, but I dont' like to overdo is on my AI. We'll see where we're at though, more information can never be a bad thing.

If you would have drawn at 14 days we could have used it for testing data.

I heard there's slick talking little lady needing an attitude adjustment for disrespecting bickel...heard she smells nice, though. Probably a bit of rough & forced fellatio will do the trick. They usually follow me around for a month or 2 after a gag session which can piss me off.

If you would have drawn at 14 days we could have used it for testing data.
sigh, it doesn't even matter, i fucked up, i took in my wrong paper work anyway... the test i took in to get was more for me to look at my igf levels, it cuts off the test levels at 1500, smh.... so i guess i basically got an igf level test and a gh serum test for MS's HGH, which is helpful, but it's annoying because I was hoping to get my TT levels. I ordered 4 tests from PMD, and I just took the wrong print out with me today.... Oh well.

sigh, it doesn't even matter, i fucked up, i took in my wrong paper work anyway... the test i took in to get was more for me to look at my igf levels, it cuts off the test levels at 1500, smh.... so i guess i basically got an igf level test and a gh serum test for MS's HGH, which is helpful, but it's annoying because I was hoping to get my TT levels. I ordered 4 tests from PMD, and I just took the wrong print out with me today.... Oh well.

Ha..sounds like a bad day. Only need to learn that lesson once huh.

Ha..sounds like a bad day. Only need to learn that lesson once huh.
I'm so sick, been home from work the past 2 days... haven't been able to do shit other than throw up and shit. finally had the energy to go get my blood work done and i fucked it up....the worst.

I'm so sick, been home from work the past 2 days... haven't been able to do shit other than throw up and shit. finally had the energy to go get my blood work done and i fucked it up....the worst.
Any idea on the timetable for the GH results?

Hope u feel better fast brother!

Big Mike