mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

That was a joke. In my search to piss off the bros I wouldn't even stoop that low. BTW why would anybody want to work out with like 4 guys.

I know right ... Some dudes too insecure to change alone in the locker room . Scared of a wolf like volt in there lurking

tumblr_ma93gaU7gt1qf1avqo1_500.jpg

Hmmmm...looks familiar...

you guys have got it made my wife insisted joining a local YMCA because of the daycare. Well that place is fuckin deranged,the locker room is a fuckin horror film. Old bastards walkin out of the shower with the damn towel over their shoulder, what the fuck is a towel for to cover urself for fucksake. Nothing like having a pre workout hurl really gets blood flowing. My wife thinks its funny and she's also Irish so I really get my ballsbusted. Use ur fuckin towel please, thanks ,Big Boi

I curl in the squat rack all the time just because there is not anybody with the balls to tell me not too!!!! No seriously where else in one to go to curl flat bar with a couple of sewer caps on it. Especially if this person suffers from 3 herniated discs. You guys make to big of a deal about it. Fuck I pay membership I can do what I want. I do stupid shit all the time in the gym just for the reaction sometimes. At least I always re rack and I don't unnecessarily drop weights.

Have ur way with the squat rack, just dont be that guy who sounds like hes having an orgasm every rep.

Where is MS? Its almost wednesdah I see no posts from him

I don't speak for MS but my guess is you aren't going to see him in this thread much in the near future.

As has been detailed in this thread there have been some cases of members getting payment information and then not following through and making payments. Mike has been in the game for as long as he has by providing products that his customers like and trust and, at least as importantly, by putting safety first which is very evident by his packaging.

In the last several days there have been three members with less than 20 posts, post in this thread they have emailed or pm'd mike, or want to place an order. Given that guys like this, who clearly haven't even bothered to read this thread, are likely the most risky to do business with my guess is that mike isn't posting to try to quiet this type of activity which takes up his time to deal with and does not produce any revenue.

I know from conversations with mike that he wants to continue to provide a reliable and quality service for the members here but he is concerned with some of the aforementioned issues which have been occurring of late. Personally, I have recommended to mike that he not take any orders from anyone who hasn't previously ordered from Meso. Mike would prefer not to go that route but I know he would like to quiet the activity from those who have not met the criteria he has set to be eligible to place an order.

As I said I don't speak for mike, nor do I have any connection to him outside of these forums, so take my comments for what they are worth which is my educated speculation based on what has gone on here and conversations with ms.

I like standing in line at walmart an letting it rip then I start smelling at the air very noticeably an say who shit their pants?? You should see all the bewildered looks people get..they all look guilty!!!!! LMFAO

I don't speak for MS but my guess is you aren't going to see him in this thread much in the near future.

As has been detailed in this thread there have been some cases of members getting payment information and then not following through and making payments. Mike has been in the game for as long as he has by providing products that his customers like and trust and, at least as importantly, by putting safety first which is very evident by his packaging.

In the last several days there have been three members with less than 20 posts, post in this thread they have emailed or pm'd mike, or want to place an order. Given that guys like this, who clearly haven't even bothered to read this thread, are likely the most risky to do business with my guess is that mike isn't posting to try to quiet this type of activity which takes up his time to deal with and does not produce any revenue.

I know from conversations with mike that he wants to continue to provide a reliable and quality service for the members here but he is concerned with some of the aforementioned issues which have been occurring of late. Personally, I have recommended to mike that he not take any orders from anyone who hasn't previously ordered from Meso. Mike would prefer not to go that route but I know he would like to quiet the activity from those who have not met the criteria he has set to be eligible to place an order.

As I said I don't speak for mike, nor do I have any connection to him outside of these forums, so take my comments for what they are worth which is my educated speculation based on what has gone on here and conversations with ms.

Speculation.. he could be on a religious retreat too

Or whale hunting for all we know