mikestrong - BACK AGAIN! INTL & USD Source (For VIPs)!

@tileguy123 you have motivated me as well when i first read your stats I thought you were just another chump but I stand corrected. Great progress and truely motivating. Keep up the good work.

A lot thicker this go around that's for sure. Have you kept your diet the same or has it changed. More calories and carbs?

Hey guys thought id use the super quote, and thank you guys individually. Thank you CMxer, i havent counted tryed to count with my fitness app on my phone, but i do understand where i should be macro wise, but im using the scale to show me if intake is enough, and my stomach. Watching for subq fat, and muscle growth, making sure the last few meals are hell to get through. if im gaining 50% fat 50% new muscle, and the scale is going up daily even slightly i know im on the right track..

Damn tile you looked like wolverine with all those water hose veins coming out of you!!!
Keep up the great work!!!
The abs are still sticking out really good

Hey Buckeye!! fuck yeah and thanks i was a vieny mutherfucka last session no doubt!

Damn @tileguy123 good results bro!!

Thanks Cole- ima keep working, only way up is through sweat and blood!

Looking thicker tile, nice work. That dbol is obviously doing its job (along with the extra cals). What dose?

Hey dnml, thanks bud, im taking 50mg with breakfast.. about 2 weeks left or so..

Lookin nice brother! I definitely prefer the thicker look!

Big Mike

Thanks big Mike- im trying to grow the best I know how! keep shoving that food away and worrry about the cut latter!

Awesome results so far bro! Keep it up homie and don't settle!

Viking thanks my man, your right settling is for pussies!!!

@tileguy123, looking great! Nice progress! You have officially motivated me to quit half ass training, maybe. Half ass works pretty good sometimes! :)

Br1217- thanks man i appreciate it , glad i could throw some fiya under that ass... cant have old tile and the disabled crew out pushing and pulling you !!

I'm ready for a lifestyle
Change for the better honestly . Been thinking about going back to school and doing something respectable long term with my life . This is just the now and has been

Sponsors